Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Pros and Cons of a Travel Ban from West Africa

Rant on Sooner8th, rant on! You might want to wipe your chin.....there is quite a bit of spittle on it.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    So nothing. Got it. Thanks for confirming.
    What part of reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans do you know get?

Typical republican - has no evidence but you have already formed your opinion. Believe what you want to believe, it is what republicans are good at.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Rant on Sooner8th, rant on! You might want to wipe your chin.....there is quite a bit of spittle on it.
    You are truly a dumbass, ignorant *******. You prove repeatedly how ****ing stupid you are. Name calling like a junior high pu$$y.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    What part of reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans do you know get?

Typical republican - has no evidence but you have already formed your opinion. Believe what you want to believe, it is what republicans are good at.
    And dodging direct questions with any kind of diversion they can come up with is what liberals are good at. Congrats.

vCash

You want to talk about having someones **** down your throat? You have dubya's **** so far down your throat you STILL think there were/are WMD's in Iraq. Dumbass

vCash

And dodging direct questions with any kind of diversion they can come up with is what liberals are good at. Congrats.
    I'll you tell you what, give me a list of what you disagree with on conservatives, the tea party and republican and i will be happy to give you a list of what I disagree with obama on.

vCash

damn it got quiet in here in a hurry, I wonder why...................must be everyone agrees with EVERYTHING conservatives, the tea party and republican do.

vCash

He was a lobbyist? Really?

Mr. Klain, who left Mr. Biden’s office in 2011, is currently the president of Case Holdings and the general counsel at Revolution L.L.C., companies that were founded by Steve Case, the former chief executive of AOL. Prior to joining Revolution, Ron was a Partner and National Practice Group Chair at O'Melveny & Myers LLP is an international law firm founded in Los Angeles, California.

He graduated summa cum laude from Georgetown University in 1983. In 1987, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, where he was one of several to win the Sears Prize for the highest grade point average in 1984–85. While at Harvard Law School, Klain was also an editor of the Harvard Law Review.

The horse show judge would be about the same pick, is that a joke? Is it suppose to be funny? First a lie, then something stupid and you wonder why I call you a dumbass. I understand you are just regurgitating rightwingnut talking points.
    ----Yes idiot he was a Lobbyist----

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eb.../2554953---You are such a DORK

vCash

---You sure its spittle?----or something else?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----Yes idiot he was a Lobbyist----

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eb.../2554953---You are such a DORK
    In 2005, Klain left his partnership at O’Melveny & Myers to serve as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of a new investment firm, Revolution LLC, launched by AOL co-founder Steve Case.

After leaving the White House for the private sector in 2011, Klain became a partner in the Washington lobbying firm of O'Melveny & Myers. He was not himself a registered lobbyist, which means the White House ban on hiring lobbyists doesn't apply.

So he was NOT a lobbyist.

vCash

damn it got quiet in here in a hurry, I wonder why...................must be everyone agrees with EVERYTHING conservatives, the tea party and republican do.

Or perhaps we have other things to do? Look, I know you are a troll. It can be fun to twist you up sometimes, but man it gets old fast.

I have already answered your question. You had the opportunity to do the same, but responded as you always do. Twist, turn, deflect and then insult.

There is nothing you disagree with Obama. That's OK, just admit it. At least let your troll handle admit it.

vCash

Or perhaps we have other things to do? Look, I know you are a troll. It can be fun to twist you up sometimes, but man it gets old fast.

I have already answered your question. You had the opportunity to do the same, but responded as you always do. Twist, turn, deflect and then insult.

There is nothing you disagree with Obama. That's OK, just admit it. At least let your troll handle admit it.
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA too ****ing funny! I gave you all an opprotunity for me to tell you what I disagree with obama on by simply stating what you disagree with conservatives, the tea party and republicans on. Not a single one of you would post anything you disagree with them on and you claim I'm twisting it up.

Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster. These trivial issues? So you completely agree with him about the war in Iraq, his fiscal and regulatory policies, unfunded medicare expansion, TARP, auto company bail outs, debt and deficits?

vCash

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA too ****ing funny! I gave you all an opprotunity for me to tell you what I disagree with obama on by simply stating what you disagree with conservatives, the tea party and republicans on. Not a single one of you would post anything you disagree with them on and you claim I'm twisting it up.

Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster. These trivial issues? So you completely agree with him about the war in Iraq, his fiscal and regulatory policies, unfunded medicare expansion, TARP, auto company bail outs, debt and deficits?
    Good grief. You are a mess. I gave three examples. You extrapolated that to mean that there could not be other things.

Like I said, your troll is boring now.

vCash

Good grief. You are a mess. I gave three examples. You extrapolated that to mean that there could not be other things.

Like I said, your troll is boring now.
    Of course, you didn't list them. I don't read minds like you do.

If you disagree with them,, list them. Same standard as what you apply to me.

OOPPPSSS

vCash

Ignore person is on ignore. Please don't quote 8th. I do appreciate intelligent, civil discourse from others. Carry on.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

What is hilarious is the fact that Sooner8th can't come up with one thing Obama has done that he disagrees with even as our current President works feverishly to raise the bar on the level of incompetence the country can withstand. But if you've read the football board recently he is ready to declare jihad on the Sooner coaching staff after 2 close losses to 2 pretty good football teams.

Makes me want to support Stoops and his staff even more than I did before.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

What is hilarious is the fact that Sooner8th can't come up with one thing Obama has done that he disagrees with even as our current President works feverishly to raise the bar on the level of incompetence the country can withstand. But if you've read the football board recently he is ready to declare jihad on the Sooner coaching staff after 2 close losses to 2 pretty good football teams.

OH ama, just showing your stupidity again. I told you before, it is up to you prove I have a god like worship of obama. Show me a single post to prove it. I'll make you the same offer, give me a list of what you disagree with conservatives, tea party and republicans on and I will be happy to list what I think obama has screwed up.

As for football, 107th in the country in pass defense does not lie. Losses to kstate, tcu, baylor does not work for me. We use to destroy "pretty good football teams" just like with your politics keep lowering the bar for who you support and they will meet you expectations.

vCash

He's a Moran , thats SIMPLE !I took the idiot OFF ignore long enough to see his posts on the FB board. MORAN, its that simple
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

OH ama, just showing your stupidity again. I told you before, it is up to you prove I have a god like worship of obama. Show me a single post to prove it. I'll make you the same offer, give me a list of what you disagree with conservatives, tea party and republicans on and I will be happy to list what I think obama has screwed up.

As for football, 107th in the country in pass defense does not lie. Losses to kstate, tcu, baylor does not work for me. We use to destroy "pretty good football teams" just like with your politics keep lowering the bar for who you support and they will meet you expectations.
    So we already lost to Baylor? yer a ****in moran!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So we already lost to Baylor? yer a ****in moran!
    I was talking about last year you dumbass.