Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Pros and Cons of a Travel Ban from West Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    hahahahahahaha too funny - You will see the chart is from 2003-2013 and about half the drop accorded under - OH NO you guessed it DUMBASS DUBYA. Read your own charts. Show me the dubya is killing oil in america thread!

Thanks for spoon feeding me that.
    ---Once again you show you know nothing about the subject the decline in he 2003-2005 was due to low prices price did not take off until 2008---then what happened?----In spite of very high prices for most of the next 6 years production fell because a great deal of Federal land was off limits---Like I said don't try and discuss something you know nothing about----It makes you look like a DUMBASS http://www.ioga.com/Special/crudeoil_Hist.htm

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Someday, maybe, the light will switch on in the bean of the dedicated Leftist, that he has been fed horse sh*t for many moons, and gobbled it up like the maggots that are in it. Then again, that light might never come on.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

OK, I admit that I fed the troll. It is time he is retired, right?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---Once again you show you know nothing about the subject the decline in he 2003-2005 was due to low prices price did not take off until 2008---then what happened?----In spite of very high prices for most of the next 6 years production fell because a great deal of Federal land was off limits---Like I said don't try and discuss something you know nothing about----It makes you look like a DUMBASS http://www.ioga.com/Special/crudeoil_Hist.htm
    Once again you are trying to change history - here is what you said before.

Go and take a look at where production is going up----ON PRIVATE Land---------And it is only being drilled because the price was $80-$100 per BBL----- Obama had nothing to do with it---This is what you always do--"Well it happened when Obama was President he must have done it"
    So you attribute the growth to ON PRIVATE Land, leaving FEDERAL LANDS that obama can affect. Following so far, pumpkin? NOW the claim is obama is killing oil production in america, then you run out on FEDERAL LANDS has fallen by 15.3% from 2003-2013 - remember it was YOUR chart that you said is accurate, the kind I like. Now around half of that 15.3% fell under DUBYA. PERIOD. Spin, defect, whatever you want to do, it does not change the truth. The numbers don't like. The peak production on FEDERAL LANDS was in 2001 then has fallen since. Now the reason isn't important, that fact remains it fell as much if not more under bush than obama and i didn't see anyone screaming bush is killing oil production in america!

This is yet another example of obama doing the same thing as bush and the right beating him up for it.

vCash

Hey KC Im having a Large Party here on my hill next month I want to personally invite you to come on down, A great time every year
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Believe me pal, you aren't laughing more. You and your son a bat **** crazy. I don't give a **** about your politics. Your first problem was thinking you needed to come in here and speak your so called truth. Your second mistake is that you thought people would listen to your bull****

you are a ****ing joke. If you really thought you had to show people , you tried, no one gives a ****, quit wasting your time. We will not miss you. Although you are good comic relief.

You are with out a doubt, the most self absorbed person I've ever met. You so make me laugh, you should have your son join, I'll laugh at his *** too. Bitch
    We can argue all day long on who laughs more at each other, just remember you give me a HELL of a lot more material to laugh at you about.

Bitch huh? Very, very original, get that from breaking bad?

Your second mistake is that you thought people would listen to your bull**** and no one gives a **** - simply proves my point for me, thank you. Since it is not in the realm of rightwingnuttery. But you do listen to faux "news", world news report, daily caller, beck, savage, rush, ect. while ignoring real news outlets by writing them off as slanted or biased. You and your never once acknowledge that outlets you depend on are slanted believing their "fair and balanced" tag lines. You and yours are so delusional and such lemmings ANYTHING can give you relief from having to believe any data or facts about how things are improving under obama. New unemployment data is shooed away by a single tweet from a former ceo, private sector job growth is dismissed by earnings growth and suddenly labor participation rate is a concern of the rights. When it is pointed out that the data was revised UP, it falls on deaf ears. When it is pointed out that earning growth has been a problem since 1980 and this is a recession when wages do not grow quickly and the labor participation rate has been declining since 2000 and baby boomers are retiring you cry out BLAMING BUSH! When I show you that the number of people how are discouraged not looking for work has actually fell in half since 2008 you ignore it.

You are part of the game conservatives and republican are playing. You cannot argue bush was a terrible president, so there is no lie you and your will not tell and believe to make obama a worse one. No matter how many lies you have to tell or facts and data you have to ignore or brush off. Hell, you people want to impeach him for doing the same thing bush and every other president did - executive orders. This will be the second democratic president you want and/or tired to impeach - are you seeing a pattern? Can't beat them at the polls, so impeach him. Oh yeah, i forgot, acorn stole the election - both of them, once when they did not exist.

Keep on telling yourself how obama is killing oil production while it has gone up 50% since he took office. Tell yourself again how the stimulus didn't create or save a single job. Tell yourself again how obama went on an "apology" tour. Tell yourself again how everything obama does is wrong.

If ignorance is bliss, that explains why you are laughing all the time.
    It's funny how I have been talkin- this whole time- about you being an *******, and you come back at me with faux new and politics, bush this, Reagan that.
    Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you. But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

It's funny how I have been talkin- this whole time- about you being an *******, and you come back at me with faux new and politics, bush this, Reagan that.
    Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you.
    But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you
    I think Yermom and Prophet do. Cant think of anymore who might.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you. But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you.
    Do you think for a second I care what a bunch of dumbass, inbred, hillybilly *** redneck ignorant lemmings think of me? Of course you are just dumb enough to think I do.

Tell me what facts am I making up? You made an accusation now back it up or shut the **** up.

vCash

where is the ad hominem board?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    where is the ad hominem board?
    You're on it.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

He reminds me of that idiot Gaffer that posted here----You may recall him he told us all about his IQ and that he was a Mensa member

vCash

He reminds me of that idiot Gaffer that posted here----You may recall him he told us all about his IQ and that he was a Mensa member
    Who was that/ Marfa?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater
    Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you.
    But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I think Yermom and Prophet do. Cant think of anymore who might.
    Diverdog & RockOn eat up that Leftist shat, too. We potentially have more here:

AlboSooner
    Aldebaran
    BudSooner
    cccasooner2
    Crucifax Autumn
    def_lazer_fc
    Fraggle145
    GKeeper316
    hawaii 5-0
    Herr Scholz
    Howzit
    ictsooner7
    IGotNoTiming
    jdsooner
    jkjsooner
    JohnnyMack
    KC//CRIMSON
    lexsooner
    LosAngelesSooner
    Mac94
    mgsooner
    Midtowner
    MR2-Sooner86
    My Opinion Matters
    OCUDad
    OutlandTrophy
    PDXsooner
    Position Limit
    SanJoaquinSooner
    saucysoonergal
    Serge Ibaka
    sitzpinkler
    Skysooner
    sooner ngintunr
    soonerboomer93
    SoonerInKCMO
    SoonerKnight
    sooneron
    SoonerProphet
    soonerscuba
    soonersn20xx
    Sooner_Havok
    SouthCarolinaSooner
    Stoop Dawg
    StoopTroup
    TAFBSooner
    the_ouskull
    Tidefan36854
    tommieharris91
    TopDawg
    Tulsa_Fireman
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

wow, quite a list you keep there

are those libs or just people that don't agree with every bit of the bull**** you like to spout?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    wow, quite a list you keep there

are those libs or just people that don't agree with every bit of the bull**** you like to spout?
    iggy list,less some of the ones already mentioned.. mostly libs. You think I'm spouting bullsh*t that's not political or economic?

vCash

Do you think for a second I care what a bunch of dumbass, inbred, hillybilly *** redneck ignorant lemmings think of me? Of course you are just dumb enough to think I do.

Tell me what facts am I making up? You made an accusation now back it up or shut the **** up.
    HEY BetterSoonerThanLater I asked you a simple question, tell me what facts I'm making up. Now you and yours have an entire thread begging me to name what policies of obamas I disagreed with, you know - a simple question. I see you do not have the b@lls to list what "facts I have made up". I see you have shut the **** up.

Typical

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    iggy list,less some of the ones already mentioned.. mostly libs. You think I'm spouting bullsh*t that's not political or economic?
    Well you got the spouting part right...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

HEY BetterSoonerThanLater I asked you a simple question, tell me what facts I'm making up. Now you and yours have an entire thread begging me to name what policies of obamas I disagreed with, you know - a simple question. I see you do not have the b@lls to list what "facts I have made up". I see you have shut the **** up.

Typical

Oh i haven't " shut the **** up". I simply have a life other than SoonerFans over the weekend. and as easy as it would be to go back through you ending list of bul**** "facts" i think i'll pull a play straight out of the Sooner8th playbook:

"it is not up to me to prove to you where i am wrong. you leftwingnuts just believe everything you hear on MSLSD and other MSM outlets...blah blah, blah....i'm awesome, you suck. Lemmings....go get drunk and walk in traffic. ....yadda yadda yadda..."

does that sound about right?

BTW, you still never answered the original question. which proves that you don't have any asnwer because you will believe that OBama is the best thing since sliced bread. you're just afraid that everyone will see you for what you really are: an unitelligent hack, that believes everything he hears from the MSM and what Obama says, and pawns it off on his own. you are unoriginal, unable of creative thought, and are uncapable af listening to others opinions. honestly, i used to think that you were a smart guy that just had a difference of opinion than I, and who just had a hard time building relationships with people and got in his own way...now you have shown me and everyone on here that you are just plain idiotic. you are dumb. its not your fault...you are handicapped by stupidity, and thats ok. you can't help how dumb you are.

i'll stop laughing at you. i didn't mean to hurt you little man feelings. hims jus a wittle guy.
    this is bull****

vCash

Oh i haven't " shut the **** up". I simply have a life other than SoonerFans over the weekend. and as easy as it would be to go back through you ending list of bul**** "facts" i think i'll pull a play straight out of the Sooner8th playbook:

"it is not up to me to prove to you where i am wrong. you leftwingnuts just believe everything you hear on MSLSD and other MSM outlets...blah blah, blah....i'm awesome, you suck. Lemmings....go get drunk and walk in traffic. ....yadda yadda yadda..."

does that sound about right?

BTW, you still never answered the original question. which proves that you don't have any asnwer because you will believe that OBama is the best thing since sliced bread. you're just afraid that everyone will see you for what you really are: an unitelligent hack, that believes everything he hears from the MSM and what Obama says, and pawns it off on his own. you are unoriginal, unable of creative thought, and are uncapable af listening to others opinions. honestly, i used to think that you were a smart guy that just had a difference of opinion than I, and who just had a hard time building relationships with people and got in his own way...now you have shown me and everyone on here that you are just plain idiotic. you are dumb. its not your fault...you are handicapped by stupidity, and thats ok. you can't help how dumb you are.

i'll stop laughing at you. i didn't mean to hurt you little man feelings. hims jus a wittle guy.
    Typical ignorant stupid little conservative. I DID answer the question or are you jsut to damn dumb to see it?

Now you said I made up facts - now tell me which ones or go away.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

You have Howzit on your ignore list?
    Bazinga