Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I really wonder if Sam Bradford deep down......

.....has a part of him that LOVES what's happening to the Rams?

Because of constantly reading the garbage of Rams fans on their forums, I love every minute of what is going on with them, and would love to see them finish 1-15. For Sam's entire career there, he has been surrounded with TOTAL CRAP talent, and yet Rams fans have acted for years like they would just be handed a Super Bowl if it weren't for Sam's horrible playing. I feel like he done a pretty good job with the garbage they surrounded him with.

And this year they appear to have some decent talent, poised to get better and make a run to the playoffs. Sam goes down, a fourth string QB looks good, but guess what, same old Rams!! Lol!! The forth string nothing-to-lose QB always looks good for awhile, and he also has more talent around him than Sam has ever had in St. Louis.

Sam may be a good teammate, but you can't tell me some part of him isn't just laughing deep down at the embarrassment that the Rams once again are. I think surrounded by this team, he would have been in for a really good year, and he has to know that.

There is a lot of speculation that the Rams will part ways with him after this year, I wonder if he hopes so as much as I do????

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: I really wonder if Sam Bradford deep down......

It's not the Rams' fault that Sam is injury-prone.

I can also give you about 13,000,000 reasons why Sam doesn't want the Rams to cut him. But they will. It's just a matter of if he will resign for less.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

I think Sam should pack up his ping pong table and go. Someone out there will want him. Right now it's a terrible situation in St. Louis. Fisher is what he was in Nashville, a no title coach. Visiting fans outnumber home town fans. The owner is mum about staying or leaving for LA. Just a toxic place.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Not really, because if you listen to what Rams fans are saying, they are pretty happy with how Austin Davis is playing.
    Aries

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    The owner is mum about staying or leaving for LA
    I wish the league would hurry up and put a team in LA so that owners could stop threatening to move there... but that's kind of the point I guess.

I really wish some town would just throw their hands up and let them leave instead of taxpayers footing a new stadium every time LA is mentioned. Then, the California liberals can turn down their corporate welfare requests in the most blue state way possible

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    It's not the Rams' fault that Sam is injury-prone.

I can also give you about 13,000,000 reasons why Sam doesn't want the Rams to cut him. But they will. It's just a matter of if he will resign for less.
    Considering that Sam will have been paid $65m of his contract by the end of
    the season, I doubt that he's too concerned about anything other than getting
    healthy and a great rehab. If it were me, I'd have my agent looking at teams
    that have a decent O-line, wideouts and, perhaps, a reliable running back. Sam
    certainly has underwhelmed for a first overall pick, until you take a look at what
    his supporting cast has been....

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    ... If it were me, I'd have my agent looking at teams
    that have a decent O-line, wideouts and, perhaps, a reliable running back. Sam
    certainly has underwhelmed for a first overall pick, until you take a look at what
    his supporting cast has been....
    Sounds like the Dallas Cowboys. Romo can't last more than a year or two longer, and I'll be damned if I'm going to root for that puke Brandon Weeden !!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Considering that Sam will have been paid $65m of his contract by the end of
    the season, I doubt that he's too concerned about anything other than getting
    healthy and a great rehab.
    Athletes are always after more money. Just look at Kobe.

If it were me, I'd have my agent looking at teams
    that have a decent O-line, wideouts and, perhaps, a reliable running back.
    If you're looking for a decent O-line, that's exactly what the Rams have, and have pretty much had all of Sam's career. They've never been great, but they've usually been about average. If Robinson pans out, they could be looking at above average soon. We'll see.

WR has been the weak spot, but Sam will have plenty of targets if he comes back healthy. Quick has developed into a beast, and Cook is a great target at TE. If Austin is ever utilized correctly, he's going to tear it up. Bailey has looked promising at times as well, and Bradford and Givens seemed to work together well. Givens has pretty much disappeared since Sam's injury, though.

I also like the stable of RB's they have. Stacy looked good as a rookie last year, and Mason looked great in his limited carries last night. Mason just needs to work on his pass protection.

It's a young, talented group that's just waiting for a QB to take over. It's a perfect spot for Sam, but he hasn't been healthy, so he hasn't been able to take advantage of it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I wish the league would hurry up and put a team in LA so that owners could stop threatening to move there... but that's kind of the point I guess.

I really wish some town would just throw their hands up and let them leave instead of taxpayers footing a new stadium every time LA is mentioned. Then, the California liberals can turn down their corporate welfare requests in the most blue state way possible
    I really do think the Rams are moving back to LA. I heard tickets for MNF were as low as $8 last night, and they still couldn't get St. Louis fans in the stands. St. Louis is all about their Cardinals.

Lets face it -- Sam Bradford and RG3 have the same problem -- they go down constantly mostly on minimal contact or non-contact plays. They are both just fragile players who cant take even normal hits in the NFL without getting hurt.

vCash

We can't read minds, but if there is an athlete our there not motivated by more money, it would be Sam. He's told interviewers that he really hasn't bought any expensive things since starting his career. Now it could be he has bigger plans like a leveraged buyout of a multi-billion dollar company or something. My bet would be his motivation is more toward getting healthy and getting another shot to prove he is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Not really, because if you listen to what Rams fans are saying, they are pretty happy with how Austin Davis is playing.
    LMAO, You think???? Take a look at their board today, maybe the game thread from last night. They are already turning on Austin Davis! I think those fans would call for Tom Brady's head if he was their QB, once he had one bad game!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cortezsooner View Post
    LMAO, You think???? Take a look at their board today, maybe the game thread from last night. They are already turning on Austin Davis! I think those fans would call for Tom Brady's head if he was their QB, once he had one bad game!!
    He had an awful second half, but nobody is calling for his head. Janoris Jenkins and Jake Long on the other hand...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I really do think the Rams are moving back to LA. I heard tickets for MNF were as low as $8 last night, and they still couldn't get St. Louis fans in the stands. St. Louis is all about their Cardinals.
    StL has always been a baseball first town.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

LMAO at the thought that team, prior to this year, has put anything other garbage around him... INCLUDING offensive line (and if you don't have targets to hit, those "OK" lines, don't hold up to NFL D pressure for long)

No wonder he's "injury prone".

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBigRed View Post
    LMAO at the thought that team, prior to this year, has put anything other garbage around him... INCLUDING offensive line (and if you don't have targets to hit, those "OK" lines, don't hold up to NFL D pressure for long)

+1 on this! I have watched the Rams week in and week out since Sam sadly became a Ram, and he has been put in a HORRIBLE situation every year.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Well, they better be cuz at this rate they'll only have one pro team left... unless the NHL's Blues count???

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post

Hey, if we wanted a professional football team in L.A., we wouldn't want the Rams. St. Louis doesn't seem to want one either (Arizona Cardinals, anyone?) We already kicked them out once, along with the Raiders. Professional football is well represented out here by the 49ers and the Chargers. So there.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBigRed View Post
    You do realize that he went down (twice) and missed most of his final year at OU due to injury, right? He had some of the finest pass blocking O-lines in the country during his time here. I also think he might have went down in HS as well.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cvsooner View Post
    Hey, if we wanted a professional football team in L.A., we wouldn't want the Rams. St. Louis doesn't seem to want one either (Arizona Cardinals, anyone?) We already kicked them out once, along with the Raiders. Professional football is well represented out here by the 49ers and the Chargers. So there.
    I thought USC was the pro team in LA?