Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: I really wonder if Sam Bradford deep down......

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    I can give you that one, as he probably shouldn't have been out there. I always wonder what the medical staff saw that made them think they could send him back out there.
    No, he should not have been out there, but that's the football mentality. There were already rumors the shoulder wouldn't heal by itself and he would need post season surgery. That "tap" by a horn corner back pretty much proved he wasn't healthy - no way that tackle would have caused an injury to a healthy player.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: I really wonder if Sam Bradford deep down......

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    No, he should not have been out there, but that's the football mentality. There were already rumors the shoulder wouldn't heal by itself and he would need post season surgery. That "tap" by a horn corner back pretty much proved he wasn't healthy - no way that tackle would have caused an injury to a healthy player.
    I tend to agree that he shouldn't have been out there, and that is seemingly validated by the Texas injury, but what were the doctors looking at? I just find it hard to believe that Bradford would knowingly go out there if he thought the injury to his $100M arm could get worse or that he wouldn't be fully healthy for the combine, and I doubt the doctor would clear him without making that known. I don't know. I just find it puzzling.