Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Crab Legs Under Suspicion Again

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tion/17215489/

"Florida State is investigating Jameis Winston for signing autographs for money, according to a report by ESPN on Monday.

ESPN is reporting that FSU's compliance department is investigating why more than 340 Winston autographs are appearing with one company, James Spence Authentication. JSA is the same autograph business linked to suspended Georgia running back Todd Gurley.

At least seven items claming to bear JSA-certified autographs by Winston have been listed on eBay since Sunday."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Crab Legs Under Suspicion Again

Boot his a*s off the team after they play the domer this sat.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Boot his a*s off the team after they play the domer this sat.
    It'll have to be someone higher up than Fisher - he's clinging for dear life to keep Winston on the field. I'm just kind of surprised Winston has a real autograph he can sign with.

vCash

I want domer to lose next saturday almost as much as I want OU to Somehow look like a top tier tream again.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

It'll be interesting if the ESPiN talking heads take him to the woodshed next week after their big Sat Night game with ND on ABC is over. From what very little of that network that I've listened to outside of the games, they're cutting him and Jumbo some slack, all except Finebum, and he's pretty much hammered the Criminoles and painted Georgia's stance on Gurley as the right way. But that's expected from a Tenn grad turned Tide butt kisser and SEC homer.

vCash

After domer's over, Jameis should head straight for the locker room, and give his uni to the equipment mgr., never to be worn again.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

You can't fix stupid! I noticed they said his court date isn't until December....that would be after regular football season. CROOKS!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Go back and reread the NYT article, PrideMom. There is absolutely no oversight being exercised over the FSU football program at this time. Local police and campus police have subverted investigations into serious criminal matters, the NCAA has turned a blind eye and no one, apparently, cares whether a Title IX procedure is followed, kind of followed or just lazily ignored.
    The fact that 'proceedings' have finally been scheduled, the same week that evidence emerged that somewhere between 300 and 1,000 pieces of autographed gear turn up on a single website (the impossibility of this being the result of casual accumulation of such goods not escaping any but the most willfully blind) and that such proceedings will only take place and be in position to issue final findings after the season is over, is nothing more or less than the university itself issuing a "F*CK YOU" to the world at large.
    It'll be interesting to see what that world's reply to FSU is.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    Rape? Pass.

Theft? Pass.

Signing autographs for $$? Toss his a$$!!!

That's how they got Capone.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

posse member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone who gives a damn about FSU football should review what happened at USC and the handling of the Reggie Bush situation. They paid dearly for that one. How much harder will the hammer come down on the Seminoles when the dust settles on Jameis Winston and his activities?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    Anyone who gives a damn about FSU football should review what happened at USC and the handling of the Reggie Bush situation. They paid dearly for that one. How much harder will the hammer come down on the Seminoles when the dust settles on Jameis Winston and his activities?
    Sorta hope you are right, but first, PUH-LEEZE Criminoles, beat the forever a*shole domers tonight.