SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

DeMarco Murray, bam, bam, bam, touchdown Cowboys

Four straight runs, 46 yards and a touchdown by Murray, makes me miss him all over again.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    His vision of the field is extraordinary. He is pure awesome. Too bad I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys,,but still want him to tear it up,,like he's doing!
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Re: DeMarco Murray, bam, bam, bam, touchdown Cowboys

Love how the Cowboys were written off of winning this game by all the experts. Murray has his 6th straight 100+ yard rushing effort since the first game of the season. Only Jim Brown has equaled it.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

If you had told me the Cowboys would be 5-1 after six games, I would have bet my house against it. The improvement of the defense was completely unexpected. Talk about a no name defense.
    Last edited by lexsooner; 10/12/2014 at 06:53 PM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lexsooner View Post
    If you had told me the Cowboys would be 5-1 after six games, I would have bet my house against it. The improvement of the defense was completely unexpected. Talk about a non name defense.
    Yep, thought the 'Boys were going to get crushed after that early blocked punt for 6 and then Romo getting hammered. They really played well after that.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okiewaker View Post
    His vision of the field is extraordinary. He is pure awesome. Too bad I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys,,but still want him to tear it up,,like he's doing!
    This
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11690848

On DeMarco's last TD run against Richard Sherman, it was almost like Bo Jackson running past the Boz.

BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Administrator
    vCash

Not a Cowboys fan, but wow...that was a fun game to watch and it's always good to see a Sooner doing well. He ran with some serious thump today.

On a separate note, I've been re watching some of this season's Sooner games, and noticed Keith Ford looks (and runs) a lot like a young DeMarco Murray! Get well soon Keith!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post

On DeMarco's last TD run against Richard Sherman, it was almost like Bo Jackson running past the Boz.

I was just thinking about the Bo/Boz thing the other day. There has never been a play more overhyped than that one. Running backs carry guys for touchdowns and first downs all the time. That play wouldn't even rank among the top 20 of Adrian Peterson (or Marshawn Lynch not to mention guys like Earl Campbell) hits on defensive players. Compare that to the leveling Peterson did of the Steelers player. It's not even close.

The thing that gets lost is that Jackson had a full head of steam. There is no way Boz was going to win that battle. No linebacker was going to win that battle.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post

The thing that gets lost is that Jackson had a full head of steam. There is no way Boz was going to win that battle. No linebacker was going to win that battle.
    Not unless someone could tinker with the laws of physics.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post
    I was just thinking about the Bo/Boz thing the other day. There has never been a play more overhyped than that one. Running backs carry guys for touchdowns and first downs all the time.
    It all comes down to most (non OU) NFL fans hated Bosworth. Starting with when he told the Seahawks not to draft him and then when they did, he rudely brushes past a Seahawks representative who had his hand out to shake hands with him. He could have overcome it somewhat with a great NFL career, but it was not to be.

Hopefully DeMarco can stay healthy this season and about 5 more seasons and finish off with a very good NFL career.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

You know why chicks like me succeed at fantasy football and dudes like you do not?

baj: DeMarco Murray's a Sooner, so I'm gonna draft him!

Other guys: DeMarco Murray is an injury prone mid-round draft pick on a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in years.

Yes, I will brag about it for many weeks to come: Every single guy in my league passed on DeMarco and I picked him up at the end of the round... and he once again propelled me to a victory I shouldn't have had. Tee hee

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    You know why chicks like me succeed at fantasy football and dudes like you do not?

baj: DeMarco Murray's a Sooner, so I'm gonna draft him!

Other guys: DeMarco Murray is an injury prone mid-round draft pick on a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in years.

Yes, I will brag about it for many weeks to come: Every single guy in my league passed on DeMarco and I picked him up at the end of the round... and he once again propelled me to a victory I shouldn't have had. Tee hee
    He was picked right before my pick....I ended up with Giovanni Bernard who has been pretty good this season.