SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Remind me, Miss State?

Is this the team that several questioned their recruiting last year or a couple years ago?
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Remind me, Miss State?

No, that was Old Miss - the team that beat Bama and is now kicking aTm.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I think both Ole Miss and State have had some of their recruiting questioned in recent years. Mostly by Bama and LSU since they lost some recruiting battles to them.

vCash

Ole Miss is the one I remember getting a vey high ranking class with the top receiver and top DE that was #1 overall in some services. And this was after being mediocre for years.

Administrator
    vCash

Ole Miss is the one that went from getting mediocre class after mediocre class to BAM top 5 classes every year.

Mississippi State has been showing signs of progress over the past 5 years or so, so it's not a complete surprise. Plus, their QB is really solid.

For the first time in my life, I will be interested and excited to watch the MSU/Ole Miss game. Maybe.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

What is wrong with this world?
    ISIS, Global economic crisis, Ebola, Baylor/TCU the marquee game, Ole Miss and Miss State undefeated?
    What the hell is going on?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigTip View Post
    What is wrong with this world?
    ISIS, Global economic crisis, Ebola, Baylor/TCU the marquee game, Ole Miss and Miss State undefeated?
    What the hell is going on?

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    For the first time in my life, I will be interested and excited to watch the MSU/Ole Miss game. Maybe.
    Just a few years ago the Egg Bowl game wasn't even on TV because they were both pretty bad.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Ole Miss is the one I remember getting a vey high ranking class with the top receiver and top DE that was #1 overall in some services. And this was after being mediocre for years.
    I also believe they were the ones that signed like 37 guys a few years ago and put Saban to shame.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Miss. State just completed a 3-game stretch on par with Red October. At this point in the season they deserve the #1 ranking.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Look for Dan Mullen to be in Gainsville next year.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    Look for Dan Mullen to be in Gainsville next year.
    Not that you aren't our resident SEC expert and all, but if they were willing to pay $180,000 for a year of Cam Newton, can you imagine how much Mississippi State would pay to continue to have Dan Mullen making them relevant?

I guess it comes down to whether Dan Mullen thinks he can keep Miss State relevant, or if he wants to take a bigger paycheck and start over in the Gator swampy mess that Muschamp has going.

btw... you're welcome. Stoops sent Muschamp to UF, making Texas easier for us and Florida easier for you