vCash

Arkie chick says her Gunshop and range are Mooslum free! Right or wrong?

Personally I say its Her Business let her do what she wants.

But the Mooslums rights groups are screaming LOL
    http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-free-gu...160333108.html
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: Arkie chick says her Gunshop and range are Mooslum free! Right or wrong?

does she follow you around for a few days to make sure you aren't hanging out at Mosques? what is her screening process?

i remember a story about a white veteran that blew up a federal building too. better not sell guns to them either.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

I think they fall into the "No shirts no service" category....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The directions from the ATF give her a pretty big loophole through the ban on religious discrimination. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. She may be right that an Islamist will take her out - she's "insulting" Islam, and she's a she.

Also, gotta love the comment about how some Muslims don't know the Koran any more than some Christians know the Bible.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BermudaSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Personally I say its Her Business let her do what she wants.

But the Mooslums rights groups are screaming LOL
    http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-free-gu...160333108.html
    I'm always on the "it's her business, let her run it how she wants" kick, but then when you start asking people specifics, they usually disagree with that. Can she allow smoking? (ignoring that it is a gunshop, which probably isn't smart). Can she ban black people? Can she make it a women's only gun club? Generally I think she can do what she wants, and people also have the right to start up a campaign to keep others from not spending money at her business.
    "You get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right."---Penn Jillette

"It's what I do, I drink and I know things."---Tyrion Lannister

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Arkansas....."paddle faster, I hear banjos"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BermudaSooner View Post
    I'm always on the "it's her business, let her run it how she wants" kick, but then when you start asking people specifics, they usually disagree with that. Can she allow smoking? (ignoring that it is a gunshop, which probably isn't smart). Can she ban black people? Can she make it a women's only gun club? Generally I think she can do what she wants, and people also have the right to start up a campaign to keep others from not spending money at her business.
    This is how it SHOULD be in the USA. If she does things that hurt her business, that's her fault, and not the business of government.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    does she follow you around for a few days to make sure you aren't hanging out at Mosques? what is her screening process?

i remember a story about a white veteran that blew up a federal building too. better not sell guns to them either.
    Screening process?...She prolly just profiles them and let them on the range
    in bright orange and then has target practice yeah, I know, that
    isn't PC but it would solve a few problems.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Screening process?...She prolly just profiles them and let them on the range
    in bright orange and then has target practice yeah, I know, that
    isn't PC but it would solve a few problems.....
    Heh

When I ran my shop. I told folks that came in wearing Puke Orange to leave. an OsEwe shirt or whorn crap got yer *** ran out also.

It were MY shop and they could Kiss it.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Heh

When I ran my shop. I told folks that came in wearing Puke Orange to leave. an OsEwe shirt or whorn crap got yer *** ran out also.

It were MY shop and they could Kiss it.
    Welp, the bright orange were ta make it easier to see 'em...
    come to think of it...do tha same with OSEwe and whorns...
    it'd increase humanities' IQ....

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    Arkansas....."paddle faster, I hear banjos"
    My dad still loves his Wisconsin Badgers... and therefore, he loves watching traitor bielema lose at Arky.

As for this chick's gun shop, there's probably very exclusionary businesses out there as-is now that just aren't as open about it. She was probably trying to drum up biz during a slow month