Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I will assume that you don't disagree with anything Obama does. I'll leave other posters to call that level of adoration whatever they want to call it.
    So here we go. Like I said this is where I get myself in trouble on this board. You sir, are a simpleton. I have stated it over and over you have the lowest IQ on this board. I laid out why it is your responsibility to prove your assertion, not mine. Of course you are going to assume I don't disagree with anything obama does, because you and your ilk do that with ANY republican and you cannot imagine anyone thinks for themselves, the strict adherence to the reagan rule. You have proved nothing about me and my politics. You have answered no questions of mine nor provided any evidence of my "god-like worship" of obama.

My point on this board is a simple one - you and your ilk, conservatives, are brainwashed lemmings who blindly follow any talking point point any crazy rightwingnut talking ANYONE presents so you won't have to question your beliefs. Conservatives on this board repeatedly post about other democrats not blindly following obama and voicing disagreements is proof that republicans cannot imagine disagreeing with someone from their own party. No amount of data or facts can make you see the light.

The number one rule of being in a hole is to stop digging.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 10/12/2014 at 07:13 PM.

vCash

Re: MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2

You are blind to the damage that Obama is doing to this country-----The Poverty rate increasing , The job market poor , incomes falling and the foreign policy of this country now a joke. Why isn't Barack out on the campaign trail----Because no one wants to be seen with him

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8th, thank you for clearing up what little doubts I had about you being a troll. I am pretty sure that your alter ego is Sicem. Similar styles of posting and you are trying entirely too hard to be unlikeable and insulting.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Sooner8th, thank you for clearing up what little doubts I had about you being a troll. I am pretty sure that your alter ego is Sicem. Similar styles of posting and you are trying entirely too hard to be unlikeable and insulting.
    Aint Sic em bro. KC, trust me
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Aint Sic em bro. KC, trust me
    Seems logical but Sicem hasn't been around much since Sooner8th made his appearance.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Well if it ain't the three stooges! None of you have a clue. What damage is Obama doing to this country? 6 million jobs? ----The Poverty rate increasing? REALLY? This graph shows it decreasing after rising under GUESS HOW DUBYA!! Here is a little chart that shows the poverty rate fell to it's lowest in 2000 then climbed during the bush years to a peak in 2010 then falling until now.

Try again.

http://cf.datawrapper.de/Mnuc9/4/

The job market poor? 6 million jobs created since he took office, more jobs than in any time in our history. Incomes falling? Started under bush who put us into a rescission. Incomes ALWAYS fall during rescissions, supply and demand.

Foreign policy of this country now a joke? What do you want him to do that is different? Send our war weary troops to fight ISIL?

Why isn't Barack out on the campaign trail----Because no one wants to be seen with him? So you think with ISIL in the mideast and ebola you think he should be out campaigning? It is a mid term with a lower turnout that favors republicans, so why would he be out? Do you think this is any different than bush or clinton or fdr or ike and in 1986 democrats gained 8 seats in the senate, losing it. Why do you act like it such a big deal?

Man, learn history.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Brack "I hate America" obummer will go down as the worst President ever, Jimmah Cahtah now no longer holds that position. The Leftist will also go down as the most extra-constitutional president ever, usurping that from FDR. In fact, He makes FDR look like an amateur. I can't wait to see what The Leftist does when he no longer has the Senate. I bet it will be slash and burn for most of the constitution he can usurp. I wonder how quickly some one will sue him and his extra-constitutional edicts.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

You have to be one of the most arrogant fools I have ever run into----Barack always seems to find time for a fundraiser---7 last week I believe

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Dang you guys haven't put this fool on iggy yet? He's incapable of providing anything useful to a conversation unless you are interested in the latest demagoguery from from the DNC channel.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Brack "I hate America" obummer will go down as the worst President ever, Jimmah Cahtah now no longer holds that position. The Leftist will also go down as the most extra-constitutional president ever, usurping that from FDR. In fact, He makes FDR look like an amateur. I can't wait to see what The Leftist does when he no longer has the Senate. I bet it will be slash and burn for most of the constitution he can usurp. I wonder how quickly some one will sue him and his extra-constitutional edicts.
    This is just a straight regurgitation of rightwingnut talking points. dubya is easily going down in history as our worst president along with coolidge and hoover. All three brought us into the two worst economic calamities in our history.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Dang you guys haven't put this fool on iggy yet? He's incapable of providing anything useful to a conversation unless you are interested in the latest demagoguery from from the DNC channel.
    He so stupid even Duct tape cant fix him.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    You have to be one of the most arrogant fools I have ever run into----Barack always seems to find time for a fundraiser---7 last week I believe
    Beat him up for not being on the campaign trail then beat him up for being on it. You guys need to makeup your minds. EVER president does this in their sixth year. Go look at history. Now tell me republicans favorite whine when it comes to obama "IT"S DIFFERENT!"!
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 10/13/2014 at 09:09 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Beat him up for not being on the campaign trail then beat him up for being on it. You guys need to makeup your minds. EVER president does this in their sixth year. Go look at history. Now tell me republicans favorite whine when it comes to obama "IT"S DIFFERENT!"!
    ----I didn't beat him up for not being on the campaign trail-----None of the candidates want him in their state

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----I didn't beat him up for not being on the campaign trail-----None of the candidates want him in their state
    Typical for 6th year.

vCash

I want you guys to go back and look through this thread and see who is doing the spinning and deflecting. The thread and the point is that New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2006. There is no way but to interpret this as good news, period. Look at the the side issues you guys bring up, from if he is campaigning to the numbers are forged. Our economy is growing under obama after tanking under supply-sider cuttin' taxes conservative dubya. End of story.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

I want you guys to go back and look through this thread and see who is doing the spinning and deflecting. The thread and the point is that New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2006. There is no way but to interpret this as good news, period. Look at the the side issues you guys bring up, from if he is campaigning to the numbers are forged. Our economy is growing under obama after tanking under supply-sider cuttin' taxes conservative dubya. End of story.
    Calling BS on you and your charts. I can dig up data to support a case that Harding and Coolidge were two of our greatest presidents economically speaking. Do you not get the fact that the president has very little to do with employment? External events have much more to do with the economy than anything the president does.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Calling BS on you and your charts. I can dig up data to support a case that Harding and Coolidge were two of our greatest presidents economically speaking. Do you not get the fact that the president has very little to do with employment? External events have much more to do with the economy than anything the president does.
    Of course you do, you are just a rightwingnut who regurgitates the conservative line.

Who said anything about harding? Coolidge one of our greatest presidents economically speaking? What are you smoking? You have to stop listening to rightwingers supply side bull**** and look up the truth. I can bet you don't even know why you love coolidge so much.

vCash

Of course you do, you are just a rightwingnut who regurgitates the conservative line.

Who said anything about harding? Coolidge one of our greatest presidents economically speaking? What are you smoking? You have to stop listening to rightwingers supply side bull**** and look up the truth. I can bet you don't even know why you love coolidge so much.
    Of course it's silly you knucklehead that's the point. The same as what you are saying is. The USA experienced growth under Coolidge but that doesn't mean there is a 1 for 1 relationship between who happens to be the president at any given time and economic growth. Here read this

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...licans/375180/

or this

http://www.economist.com/news/united...ing-everything

Before you start screeching about "rightwing nut websites" this is Atlantic.com and the Economist

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Of course it's silly you knucklehead that's the point. The same as what you are saying is. The USA experienced growth under Coolidge but that doesn't mean there is a 1 for 1 relationship between who happens to be the president at any given time and economic growth. Here read this

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...licans/375180/

or this

http://www.economist.com/news/united...ing-everything

Before you start screeching about "rightwing nut websites" this is Atlantic.com and the Economist
    What the hell do you mean by of course it's silly? What are you talking about?

vCash

What the hell do you mean by of course it's silly? What are you talking about?
    Sigh........ It's silly for the reason, that just because I can gin up some dubious metric(s) to advance a case that Harding or Coolidge were great presidents for the economy, doesn't make it so. The same way you use stats to make a case for Barack Obama. Your charts, graphs etc are self-serving pablum. Did you even read the links (not rightwing nut websites either)?