Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2

Drops a little----all the gains lost for 2014 and no good economic news on the horizon-----Barack and the boys have done nothing but hinder growth---------New highs in food stamps and welfare--- hell of a job

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Re: MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Drops a little----all the gains lost for 2014 and no good economic news on the horizon-----Barack and the boys have done nothing but hinder growth---------New highs in food stamps and welfare--- hell of a job
    Hey it's all good. You must be reading a bunch of "rightwing nut websites".

vCash

Once again looking at a selective sample.

That damn obama...........

GDP growth higher than dubya's, dubya and the boys did nothing but hinder growth. You are a dumbass.

Once again the increase stated under bush - who was not dealing with the worst rescission since the last republican depression.

Prove your welfare claim.

vCash

The top 1% me included are happy with the stock market-----What about the people in the middle that don't benefit from the stock market?----Barack and the dems are going to get their heads handed to them in 3 weeks

vCash

Look at your own chart

vCash

You are such an *** you would probably blow Obama if you got the chance----If you have the guts to call me a dumbass to my face I live in Tulsa and may be one of the easiest people in this town to find----Wimp

vCash

The top 1% me included are happy with the stock market-----What about the people in the middle that don't benefit from the stock market?----Barack and the dems are going to get their heads handed to them in 3 weeks
    If you have a 401k, which most do, benefited greatly. So did reagan in his sixth year, this is typical of sixth year of an incumbent president. Look it up.

vCash

You are such an *** you would probably blow Obama if you got the chance----If you have the guts to call me a dumbass to my face I live in Tulsa and may be one of the easiest people in this town to find----Wimp
    you probably blow Obama if you got the chance - GO **** YOURSELF, DUMBASS

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    probably blow Obama if you got the chance - GO **** YOURSELF, DUMBASS
    ---And you are a pathetic little wimp

vCash

---And you are a pathetic little wimp
    That's right resort to name calling when you can't keep up the debate. You better head off and turn on faux "news" to find out what to think. HURRY, RUN FORREST RUN!

vCash

That's right resort to name calling when you can't keep up the debate. You better head off and turn on faux "news" to find out what to think. HURRY, RUN FORREST RUN!
    ----Its not a debate ---you believe everything your are fed by the left----you might try thinking for your self it would be new to you

vCash

----Its not a debate ---you believe everything your are fed by the left----you might try thinking for your self it would be new to you
    So, employment gains, dow jones figrues are being fed to me from the left? HUH, is that why you don't believe it?

You heard it hear first folks, dow jones is a leftist organization, so is the bureau of labor statistics!!! COMMIES!

vCash

Let me know when you are going to be in Tulsa ----Wimp

vCash

Let me know when you are going to be in Tulsa ----Wimp
    Why? To prove what a big man you are? This is just showing what a dumbass you are. DUMBASS

DANCE MONKEY DANCE, LOL.

vCash

Why? To prove what a big man you are? This is just showing what a dumbass you are. DUMBASS
    ---Like I said watch who you call a dumbass------ WIMP

vCash

---Like I said watch who you call a dumbass------ WIMP
    aaawwwww did it hurt your little tyke fellings? Use your words - DUMBASS

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Yep, I have to agree now. 8th is just another low rent board agitator. At first I thought he was just a petulant knucklehead but there is no way anybody could be as willfully ignorant as this jackass appears to be.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Yep, I have to agree now. 8th is just another low rent board agitator. At first I thought he was just a petulant knucklehead but there is no way anybody could be as willfully ignorant as this jackass appears to be.
    He has Obammy's dong so up his *** he doesn't know which way is up...

The stock market soaring is a good thing...for rich/well to do people...and yes it does benefit many people with 401Ks (to lesser extent) but riddle me this Batman...Why is the stock market going so crazy while wages are either stagnant or going down?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

8th's dumb *** is starting to read more like StoopTroup than KC...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    8th's dumb *** is starting to read more like StoopTroup than KC...
    They were both onboard the crazy train before they got booted!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.