Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2006

Come on guys, go check your rightwingnut sites and the RNC and find the black ring around the silver cloud. Labor participation rate, right?

Down there even lower reagan's lowest four week moving average

http://www.advisorperspectives.com/d...ent-Claims.php

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2

That must be the great news that is driving the stock market over the past 3 weeks. LOL.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Re: MORE GREAT NEWS! New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    That must be the great news that is driving the stock market over the past 3 weeks. LOL.
    ---Hope we don't get anymore good news if that is what is driving stock prices

vCash

Do you really think that has anything to do with it? See if you can learn anything.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/what-s...181536777.html

vCash

Equity markets are down world-wide because economies are slowing down and GDP growth is being revised downward. The Obama administration can tout the employment figures any way they want to but the people with the money(big equity investors) understand the true picture.

The stock markets went up on easy money from the Fed and Central banks but not even that will keep them from falling with increasing signs of an emerging recession. If the market breaks below strong technical support at 16,000 then it might really get ugly. But I am sure all of those new part time, low paying jobs Obama is touting will pull us out of it. LOL.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/11/2014 at 08:34 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Equity markets are down world-wide because economies are slowing down and GDP growth is being revised downward. The Obama administration can tout the employment figures any way they want to but the people with the money(big equity investors) understand the true picture.

The stock markets went up on easy money from the Fed and Central banks but not even that will keep them from falling with increasing signs of an emerging recession. If the market breaks below strong technical support at 16,000 then it might really get ugly. But I am sure all of those new part time, low paying jobs Obama is touting will pull us out of it. LOL.

Just can't give the guy any credit can you? You are so indoctrinated by ignorant conservative righwingnut talking points nothing can break through your stupidity. Almost six MILLION jobs created, lowest new jobless claims average since 2006, stock market at an all time high, no amount of data and facts can make you see the truth.

Hating unions and minimum wage, isn't low paying jobs just what conservatives and their business masters want? Why you bitchin' about it bro?

vCash

Barack does get credit for the all time high in the number of people on food stamps and the huge increase in the national debt---not to mention a completely failed foreign policy----Lets hear it for the second coming of Jimmy Carter

vCash

Sooner8th, I don't know what to tell you. The wage gap between the upper class and middle class/lower class is getting bigger. Wages have been stagnant for over a decade. The employment participation rate continues to fall. Obama's approval rating on how he is handling the economy continues to fall. Now these trends didn't start under his administration but they have accelerated since he has been in office. And I can assure you that his approval numbers aren't falling just due to conservative, right-wing nut jobs hating on your guy.

But please, by all means, continue to spin away and try to paint a rosy picture of how well the economy is doing. It is this same disconnect that between the spin by Obama and what people are really experiencing that are causing his approval numbers to continue to fall despite the "great" employment numbers.

Sometimes I get the impression you are a troll because you serve up these softball issues that are tailor made to enable conservatives to point out Obama's failures and poor performance in economic matters. .
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/11/2014 at 11:15 PM.

vCash

Sooner8th, I don't know what to tell you. The wage gap between the upper class and middle class/lower class is getting bigger. Wages have been stagnant for over a decade. The employment participation rate continues to fall. Obama's approval rating on how he is handling the economy continues to fall. Now these trends didn't start under his administration but they have accelerated since he has been in office. And I can assure you that his approval numbers aren't falling just due to conservative, right-wing nut jobs hating on your guy.

But please, by all means, continue to spin away and try to paint a rosy picture of how well the economy is doing. It is this same disconnect that between the spin by Obama and what people are really experiencing that are causing his approval numbers to continue to fall despite the "great" employment numbers.

Sometimes I get the impression you are a troll because you serve up these softball issues that are tailor made to enable conservatives to point out Obama's failures and poor performance in economic matters. .
    Finally, a post where you are actually lucid. No name calling, but unfortunately for you the facts don't back up your positions.

Of course you don't know what to tell me, I can tell you that you do not know what spin is. Giving facts and data is not spin, claiming data is fudged and forged - fall 2012 unemployment data falling infamously claimed by jack welsh it changed turned out later the job growth numbers were adjusted UP - unemployment rate drops - it's labor participation rate - which people who have stopped looking for work because of being discouraged has been cut in half since obama took office - now it's jobless claims dropping - suddenly you are worried about the wage gap and talking about obama's approval rating. THAT is spin.

Why are you suddenly worried about the wage gap? It has been growing since 1980 when reagan took office, this is how your party wants it! You and your party hate unions, think the minimum wage is unconstitutional, blocked pay packages for ceo's being approved shareholders legislation. When the auto companies needed bailouts republicans demanded union tear up their contracts and renegotiate, but when the left demanded ceo's and management do the same republicans cried out THEY HAVE CONTRACTS and dubya said you should be allowed to make as much money as you can! Witness the lengths republican senator and governor of Kentucky went to get VW to not vote in a union, threatening to block government funds and loans if they did. Obama job approval rates have been falling since he got busted for lying about being able to keep your insurance.

As for being a troll and putting up softball issues that are tailor made to enable conservatives to point out Obama's failures and poor performance in economic matters, the data says the exact opposite!! I put these FACTS up to show the depths of conservatives delusion about the reality of the economy and obama's performance. One of the treads on this board shows that obama's performance is one of the best of modern presidents as good if not better than reagan.

vCash

Yes, the trends started before Obama but they are accelerating under Obama. I think both Bush's were horrible presidents. You're the one that continues the god-like worshipping of Obama and the Democrats. Until both sides are willing to criticize their man for their shortcomings nothing will ever change. You are part of the status quo. Congrats.

And please, you are the worst name caller on the board.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/12/2014 at 01:03 PM.

vCash

Yes, the trends started before Obama but they are accelerating under Obama. I think both Bush's were horrible presidents. You're the one that continues the god-like worshipping of Obama and the Democrats. Until both sides are willing to criticize their man for their shortcomings nothing will ever change. You are part of the status quo. Congrats.

And please, you are the worst name caller on the board.
    They have been accelerating under obama? Not what this chart says.

You claiming that I "god-like worshiping of Obama and the Democrats" is laughable, show me where I have. I only point out the facts, the ones you will not accept. Until the right is willing to accept facts and data as real and are willing to criticize their leaders for their shortcomings and recognize and admit when their policies have failed or are failing, nothing will ever change. You, my friend, are the status quo. Congrats.

vCash

Ok. Here's a challenge. Name 2 issues or policies of Obama that you disagree with. BTW you do realize the chart in your last post shows the income gap increasing after Obama took office following the stock market losses at the end of the Bush administration....don't you?

Do you understand the primary driver in the widening wage gap? Here's a hint: look at the graph in your post and recall what financial/market events were occurring. Isn't it curious that it occurs under both Democratic and Republican administrations? Why is that? I will await your "fact-filled" explanation anxiously.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/12/2014 at 02:58 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Come on guys, go check your rightwingnut sites and the RNC and find the black ring around the silver cloud. Labor participation rate, right?

Down there even lower reagan's lowest four week moving average
    More lies and falsehoods...

hey 8th, I have some beach front property in Arizona if you believe in this crap I'd like to sell you.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Ok. Here's a challenge. Name 2 issues or policies of Obama that you disagree with. BTW you do realize the chart in your last post shows the income gap increasing after Obama took office following the stock market losses at the end of the Bush administration....don't you?

Do you understand the primary driver in the widening wage gap? Here's a hint: look at the graph in your post and recall what financial/market events were occurring. Isn't it curious that it occurs under both Democratic and Republican administrations? Why is that? I will await your "fact-filled" explanation anxiously.
    LOL, you make an allegation and then tell me to disprove it. The burden of proof is on you. Like I said before, show me where I have worshiped obama god-like.

You, just like your fellow republicans, have selectively read the chart. The top 1% was over 300% increase under bush, but under obama it is just over 200% and you claim it is accelerating under obama. Once again the facts don't back up your claim.

vCash

LOL, you make an allegation and then tell me to disprove it. The burden of proof is on you. Like I said before, show me where I have worshiped obama god-like.

You, just like your fellow republicans, have selectively read the chart. The top 1% was over 300% increase under bush, but under obama it is just over 200% and you claim it is accelerating under obama. Once again the facts don't back up your claim.
    Can't name 2 issues or Obama policies you disagree with....can you? How about one single issue or policy?

Also you do realize the graph in your post only shows the income gap trend through 2010.

Can you at least tell us the primary driver of the income gap increase?

I find that amazing or proof of the assertion you are a troll. I took you off ignore to have this conversation but if you are that big of an ideologue or just being a dishonest troll then you are a waste of time and , quite frankly, your behavior and vehement dislike of those with opposing view points is more than a little bit disturbing.

One issue or policy! Just one! That's all! You can do it!
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/12/2014 at 03:48 PM.

vCash

Can't name 2 issues or Obama policies you disagree with....can you? How about one single issue or policy?

Also you do realize the graph in your post only shows the income gap trend through 2010.

Can you at least tell us the primary driver of the income gap increase?

I find that amazing or proof of the assertion you are a troll. I took you off ignore to have this conversation but if you are that big of an ideologue or just being a dishonest troll then you are a waste of time and , quite frankly, your behavior and vehement dislike of those with opposing view points is more than a little bit disturbing.

One issue or policy! Just one! That's all! You can do it!
    WOW again, the burden of proof is on you!! What part of that do you not understand? YOU make an assertion then expect me to disprove it, typical conservative republican. Yes I understand the chart is from 2010, I couldn't find an up to date one, show me one that is up to date. You are the one who brought it up, you tell me what the primary driver of income inequality.

What is truly disturbing is your absolute unwillingness to believe facts and data that do not support your beliefs. You speak of spin by me, but yet you now want to argue about income inequality when this thread is about New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2006.

If you think my behavior and vehement dislike of those with opposing view points is more than a little bit disturbing, put me back on ignore! You have nothing to share.

Go back and look through these threads and look at the talk of libs, libtard and every other limbaugh\savage\faux "news" insult towards non-conservatives and see where the real intolerance of opposing views are.

vCash

WOW again, the burden of proof is on you!! What part of that do you not understand? YOU make an assertion then expect me to disprove it, typical conservative republican. Yes I understand the chart is from 2010, I couldn't find an up to date one, show me one that is up to date. You are the one who brought it up, you tell me what the primary driver of income inequality.

What is truly disturbing is your absolute unwillingness to believe facts and data that do not support your beliefs. You speak of spin by me, but yet you now want to argue about income inequality when this thread is about New Jobless Claims Four-Week Moving Average Lowest Since Early 2006.

If you think my behavior and vehement dislike of those with opposing view points is more than a little bit disturbing, put me back on ignore! You have nothing to share.

Go back and look through these threads and look at the talk of libs, libtard and every other limbaugh\savage\faux "news" insult towards non-conservatives and see where the real intolerance of opposing views are.
    Disprove what? I'm not asking you to prove anything. All I'm asking is if you disagree with Obama on anything. If you don't just say so.

vCash

Disprove what? I'm not asking you to prove anything. All I'm asking is if you disagree with Obama on anything. If you don't just say so.
    Here is where I get into trouble on this board. When I read your posts I really have to wonder what your IQ level is. You accuse me of god-like worshiping of obama and challenge me to prove it is not true by naming two policies I disagree with. You want me to disprove I do not have a god-like worship of obama by naming two policies of his disagree with.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    More lies and falsehoods...

hey 8th, I have some beach front property in Arizona if you believe in this crap I'd like to sell you.
    What lies and falsehoods? What crap is this? Please explain what you mean.

vCash

Here is where I get into trouble on this board. When I read your posts I really have to wonder what your IQ level is. You accuse me of god-like worshiping of obama and challenge me to prove it is not true by naming two policies I disagree with. You want me to disprove I do not have a god-like worship of obama by naming two policies of his disagree with.
    I will assume that you don't disagree with anything Obama does. I'll leave other posters to call that level of adoration whatever they want to call it.

One of the most liberal members of the US Senate isn't shy about voicing her disagreements with Obama.
    http://www.salon.com/2014/10/12/excl...over_and_over/
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/12/2014 at 06:52 PM.