Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: Heart Wrenching E-Mail Concerning Lutheran Missionaries In Syria/Iraq

I have no doubt they are murdering children.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Badge, do you not think ISIS is murdering women and children?

I think ink it is very inappropriate for yermom to try and cast doubts on the credibility of the original post based on a vague opinion from Snopes. I took it personally and I still do.
    Where I find the story suspicious is if ISIS is truly going door to door looking to murder women and children, communities would have done more by now to protect their own. As previously stated, I also find a story this shocking to be one that would have been shown as widely as the decapitating videos have, not just limited to a massive email.

One of the really disturbing ISIS stories that has been widely reported is the child brides --- teen girls recruited via the Internet that leave their families and their home countries, then are immediately married to a stranger for "safety reasons."

I have no doubt they are murdering children.
    I don't doubt it either. Hell, they tried to kill the teen girl peace prize winner just because she was in favor of girls like her getting educations

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Badge, do you not think ISIS is murdering women and children?

I think ink it is very inappropriate for yermom to try and cast doubts on the credibility of the original post based on a vague opinion from Snopes. I took it personally and I still do.
    your pastor forwarded an email he got. someone he knows is there currently, as in after this email was sent, or when it happened?

are we supposed to be praying for them because two months ago ISIS was hours away?