Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Supreme Court dodges gay marriage, allowing weddings in five states

I've got Gay friends in Oklahoma who got married several years ago in California.

It meant enough to them to go that far to tie the knot/slip the noose.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    $20 says that the first study shows gay marriages last longer than straight marriages.
    And that disproves my assertion how?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Please consider your excellent signature line, and apply it to this discussion.
    I have no issue with gay marriage if it is decided by a referendum of the voters. I do have a problem with an unelected judge over ruling the voters' wishes. So I feel my attitude toward gay marriage is very consistent with my signature. You seem to be the one who supports a handful of elitist judges deciding what's best for the country.

So go ahead and re-read my signature and get back to me.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    . . . if it is decided by a referendum of the voters. I do have a problem with an unelected judge over ruling the voters' wishes. So I feel my attitude toward gay marriage is very consistent with my signature.
    Unfortunately it took unelected Supreme Court justices to overturn separate but equal in Brown v Board of Education. Same thing for racial marriage equality in Loving v Virginia. SCOTUS in these cases was acting to advance human rights, against the tyranny of the majority.

You seem to be the one who supports a handful of elitist judges deciding what's best for the country.

I just don't support the majority deciding not just what's best, but what's even allowed, for everybody.

SCOTUS didn't impinge on my right to marry whom I choose, they expanded that right to people who previously lacked it.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

I have no issue with gay marriage if it is decided by a referendum of the voters. I do have a problem with an unelected judge over ruling the voters' wishes. So I feel my attitude toward gay marriage is very consistent with my signature. You seem to be the one who supports a handful of elitist judges deciding what's best for the country.

So one of the three branches of government should not do it's constitutional job and protect the citizens from laws that take away god given constitutional rights? You think that southern states should have been allowed to vote on if African american could vote?

I thought conservatives loved themselves some constitution.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Unfortunately it took unelected Supreme Court justices to overturn separate but equal in Brown v Board of Education. Same thing for racial marriage equality in Loving v Virginia. SCOTUS in these cases was acting to advance human rights, against the tyranny of the majority.

I just don't support the majority deciding not just what's best, but what's even allowed, for everybody.

SCOTUS didn't impinge on my right to marry whom I choose, they expanded that right to people who previously lacked it.
    Because we know the voters of this country would have never, ever, never done the same thing. And I just know the black community loves it when you progressives try to draw comparisons between civil rights based on race and gay marriage.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    So one of the three branches of government should not do it's constitutional job and protect the citizens from laws that take away god given constitutional rights? You think that southern states should have been allowed to vote on if African american could vote?

I thought conservatives loved themselves some constitution.
    Holy ****! You mean we have been living with a wrong, unconstitutional definition if marriage for 238 years until the current crop if genius activist judges enlightened all of us? I wonder what else we have been ****ing up for over 2 centuries. I'm sure you arrogant, elitist *******s will let us know.

vCash

Holy ****! You mean we have been living with a wrong, unconstitutional definition if marriage for 238 years until the current crop if genius activist judges enlightened all of us? I wonder what else we have been ****ing up for over 2 centuries. I'm sure you arrogant, elitist *******s will let us know.
    **** off you ignorant inbred dumbass hillbilly. Show me where in the constitution it says between a man and a woman. Does the 14th amendment mean anything to you?

Where Jim Crow laws unconstitutional? We lived with them for almost a hundred years.

current crop if genius activist judges - you mean all of them? The conservative packed supreme court passed on hearing the case.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Jeez how many days has it been since this stuff?
    Truly makes my head hurt...what was it Rodney King said?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Jeez how many days has it been since this stuff?
    Truly makes my head hurt...what was it Rodney King said?
    Just returning fire.

vCash

Sooner8th, thanks for not letting me down. I rang the bell and you responded like the little Pavlovian b*tch you are.

BTW, my signature is directed specifically at elitist pr*cks like you and your ilk. I don't pretend to be the smartest son-of-a-bitch to stride the face of the earth. That's why I am willing to let my fellow citizens use their own life experiences in exercising their God-given right of self-determination to decide on moral issues......even if they don't agree with me.

Elitism justifies and encourages authoritarian government since elitists feel we dumbass hillbillies have to be saved from ourselves by a strong, oppressive government manned by "enlightened" individuals like yourselves. (Enlightened means they have the same opinions as you do.) And if you can't accomplish your goals through the democratic process you"ll do an end run through activist judges and an over-reaching executive branch.

BTW, the Constitution does not discuss marriage at all or dilineate it as a right.....until activist, elitist judges decided to trample the 10th Amendment of the Constitution.

How long until federal judges rule polygamy, incest and prostitution as rights? As long as it is consenting adults....right?

Oh, here's the part where you accuse me of supporting slavery and being a racist and bigot.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/9/2014 at 08:07 PM.

vCash

Sooner8th, thanks for not letting me down. I rang the bell and you acted like the little Pavlovian b*tch you are.

BTW, my signature is directed specifically at elitist pr*cks like you and your ilk. I don't pretend to be the smartes sonof a bitch to stride the face of the earth. That's why I am willing to let my fellow citizens use their own God-given right of self determination to decide on moral issues......even if they don't agree with me.
    Once again you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your easily the dumbest person on this board. You never fail to live down to your stupidity.

IF that is true, you are a sorry pathetic little ignorant prick. What good does it do to attack someone just to illicit a response? You cannot argue the facts so you resort to name calling like some redneck bully grade-schooler. You are just too ****ing stupid to even pretend to be the smartest sob to stride the earth, even with the internet with at your finger tips to look up simple facts.

Our fellow citizens using their own God-given right of self determination to decide moral issues extends only to themselves and should not force their fellow citizens to live by others morality.

vCash

Why try and elicit a response from you? Because you are a rigid, predictable idelogue and you think you are smarter than everybody else........and because it is so easy to do.

vCash

Sooner8th, thanks for not letting me down. I rang the bell and you responded like the little Pavlovian b*tch you are.

BTW, my signature is directed specifically at elitist pr*cks like you and your ilk. I don't pretend to be the smartest son-of-a-bitch to stride the face of the earth. That's why I am willing to let my fellow citizens use their own life experiences in exercising their God-given right of self-determination to decide on moral issues......even if they don't agree with me.

Elitism justifies and encourages authoritarian government since elitists feel we dumbass hillbillies have to be saved from ourselves.

BTW, the Constituion does not discuss marriage at all or dilineate it as a right.....until activist, elitist judges decided to trample the 10th Amendment of the Constitution.

How long until federal judges rule polygamy, incest and prostitution a right? As long as it is consenting adults....right?

Oh, here's the part where you accuse me of supporting slavery and being a racist and bigot.
    Just had to add some more ignorance and stupidity didn't ya? Elitism and authoritarian government not to mention STATES RIGHTS! huh? Just more ignorant regurgitation of rightwingnut talking points, come up with something original. So now even conservative judges who agree that the 14th amendment of equal protection applies here are activist, elitist judges huh? Just not real smart are ya? Didn't bother thinking that through did ya?

YEP - polygamy, incest and prostitution are going to be legal, you forgot marrying horses and other animals, more ignorant talking points, seriously get something, ANYTHING original. Let's see, who believes in and supports polygamy? MORMONS, and what was the religion of the last republican presidential candidate? Prostitution? DAVID VITTNER and here is a little quote from a prostitute in Denver in 2008.

Too bad Denver didn't land the GOP convention instead, said Carol Leigh, a San Francisco prostitute "over 50" who has traveled to previous Democratic conventions in Los Angeles and Atlanta.

"It would be a lot better for the sex workers if it was the Republican convention," she said. "We get a lot more business. I don't know if they're just frustrated because of the family values agenda," she said.

vCash

Why try and elicit a response from you? Because you are a rigid, predictable idelogue and you think you are smarter than everybody else........and because it is so easy to do.
    Once again just showing your stupidity. Spell check dude, spell check. idelogue - ideologue dumbass

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    **** off you ignorant inbred dumbass hillbilly. Show me where in the constitution it says between a man and a woman. Does the 14th amendment mean anything to you?

Where Jim Crow laws unconstitutional? We lived with them for almost a hundred years.

current crop if genius activist judges - you mean all of them? The conservative packed supreme court passed on hearing the case.
    hey bud, before ya go being the spell check police and calling names, ya might want to proof read your or is it you're post? lol
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    hey bud, before ya go being the spell check police and calling names, ya might want to proof read your or is it you're post? lol
    Don't interrupt him. He's on a roll.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

he just seems to have so much "anger"...reminds me of the dad in "Where Not going to take it" twisted sister......spewing spit all over...the rotc dude in animal house..right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Because we know the voters of this country would have never, ever, never done the same thing. And I just know the black community loves it when you progressives try to draw comparisons between civil rights based on race and gay marriage.
    it doesn't matter if it is the same. they are similar in that the majority at one time was fine with it, now that isn't really the same

can you show me a reason that gays shouldn't be allowed to be married that doesn't involve the bible?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    it doesn't matter if it is the same. they are similar in that the majority at one time was fine with it, now that isn't really the same

can you show me a reason that gays shouldn't be allowed to be married that doesn't involve the bible?

Bro can you show me a Reason to Get married in the 1st place?
    Either Hetro or Homo?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !