Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Supreme Court dodges gay marriage, allowing weddings in five states

Here Let Willie tell ta ya about it! LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Like Ive said many times I DGAS where ya put yer dick . Just dont ever point it at Me or you will singin Soprano.

Im just pointing out the Animals do argument is stupid. Animals Kill and eat their young. Animals Beat other over sex
    So If I get mad and Kill someone over some Punanny. It must be natural and therefore OK to do it,

Now If Being Natural is not an argument FOR then why even mention it?
    Jeep claimed gay isn't natural, which is a false claim about reality. Of course, something being "natural" isn't a sufficient condition to do it.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    So you are not a part of society? How did you accomplish that? Anything that negatively impacts society effects each member of that society.

Now if you could just convince the leftist PC crowd that opinions have no impact on them we would all be better off.

My statement about monogamy and gay culure was not a condemnation of gays. In fact, their non-monogomous tendencies will be less detrimental to society than the current trend of heterosexuals fathering multiple offspring with no intention of being around to support and nuture them.
    If it wasn't a condemnation than what was the point. Just wanted to point out an aspect of a culture that is shared by the majority of every culture or just wanted to throw something out there and see if it sticks?

And no, this will have no real effect on me. My life won't be worse or better because of it. Maybe get to go to a few more weddings. If anything, it will be positive because I won't hear the bitching and complaining about it anymore. Hopefully...maybe...starting to think that's still awhile down the road
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Digression on the "two brilliant humans:" it would be much better for humanity if the two of them developed a cure for, say, testicular cancer than if they had a quiverfull of kids. And for that matter, how, exactly, is it beneficial to humanity for any two people to pop out a high quantity of kids?</digression>
    20 brilliant minds > 2 brilliant minds

vCash

Jeep claimed gay isn't natural, which is a false claim about reality. Of course, something being "natural" isn't a sufficient condition to do it.
    But the question isn't what people do, it's what is reasonable for society to pass laws to disallow. One would hope there needs to be demonstrable harm. And one could argue we're just talking about marriage and not individual rights and freedoms. But you don't have to go back too far in time and it was exactly that - coming out of the closet gave up basic rights, such as employment opportunity. It harms society to have 3% of the workforce artificially excluded. So marriage equality is a natural progression building on rights previously won - follows Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I could certainly change my mind and be against it if I could ever see a rational argument it is harmful to society. Being uncomfortable or religious arguments don't do it for me as we are a secular nation. But I do believe this properly falls to the court system under basic rights, so whether I approve or not is irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I thought you were gay blind???

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I thought you were gay blind???
    I'm sure you're relieved today now that you can marry your bro.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    I will say, though, that the butthole is not built to be penetrated.
    thanks, you actually made me point...or one of them.

instead "natural" I'll use normal. There are always abnormal occurrences in living things. Less than 3% of the population is reported to be homosexual...

Been down this road...you (people that support it) vote how you believe, I'll vote how I believe. Yes, I know at this time I'm in the less than 50% minority..but still won't convince me to accept it as normal behavior. We'll just leave it at that.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    thanks, you actually made me point...or one of them.

instead "natural" I'll use normal. There are always abnormal occurrences in living things. Less than 3% of the population is reported to be homosexual...

Been down this road...you (people that support it) vote how you believe, I'll vote how I believe. Yes,
    I know at this time I'm in the less than 50%
    minority..but still won't convince me to accept it as normal behavior. We'll just leave it at that.
    NO yer NOT bro. the Silent Majority has went back SILENT!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Can I get an I agree?

vCash

It aint Natural! It ain right.
    Now will I condemn a Friend? No But I will say That shat AINT right!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

unfortunately Vet, it's the PC thing now to "accept" everyone. Got several gay folks in the family....they're blood, I love them but don't accept their life style. Do I treat them differently? no but I also don't believe in their choice* (* that is the main argument the gays use).

headed to bed...good night!...love Willie...and yes..."that **** ain't right"
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    If it wasn't a condemnation than what was the point. Just wanted to point out an aspect of a culture that is shared by the majority of every culture or just wanted to throw something out there and see if it sticks?

And no, this will have no real effect on me. My life won't be worse or better because of it. Maybe get to go to a few more weddings. If anything, it will be positive because I won't hear the bitching and complaining about it anymore. Hopefully...maybe...starting to think that's still awhile down the road
    I am talking about the legalization of marijuana having a detrimental effect on society more than the legalization of gay marriage. In the big scheme of things legalizing gay marriage is a minor, minor part of the overall progressive effort to dismantle traditional marriage/families as the backbone of a successful, stable society. Society will eventually discover the staggering cost of this effort far too late.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/8/2014 at 04:48 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

I am talking about the legalization of marijuana having a detrimental effect on society more than the legalization of gay marriage. In the big scheme of things legalizing gay marriage is a minor, minor part of the overall progressive effort to dismantle traditional marriage/families as the backbone of a successful, stable society. Society will eventually discover the staggering cost of this effort far too late.
    Not sure how MaryJane getting legal does anything more than what alcohol did. Yup,
    Drunk driving is an issue and it seems as though most domestic violence is alcohol
    based..how is that different than what MJ would be...most studies say it isn't addictive,
    so I'm not sure it is as bad as some think...I do believe that the medical aspect needs
    SERIOUS investigation and a really rapid resolution...appears to be many overseas areas
    that can be studied for good/bad. I am absolutely certain that gay marriage will have no
    negative effect on society, other than getting many conservatives upset....so, where the
    he!! are we?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Not sure how MaryJane getting legal does anything more than what alcohol did. Yup,
    Drunk driving is an issue and it seems as though most domestic violence is alcohol
    based..how is that different than what MJ would be...most studies say it isn't addictive,
    so I'm not sure it is as bad as some think...I do believe that the medical aspect needs
    SERIOUS investigation and a really rapid resolution...appears to be many overseas areas
    that can be studied for good/bad. I am absolutely certain that gay marriage will have no
    negative effect on society, other than getting many conservatives upset....so, where the
    he!! are we?
    Keep telling yourself that. I wasn't aware that casual use of alcohol increased one's chances of developing schizophrenia and other major mental illnesses.
    http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/t...s-201103071676

And no, gay marriage won't have a big negative impacton society but it is a small part of the assault on traditional families. Ask the black community how that has gone for them.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/9/2014 at 09:23 AM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Keep telling yourself that. I wasn't aware that casual use of alcohol increased one's chances of developing schizophrenia and other major mental illnesses.

And no, gay marriage won't have a big negative impacton society but it is a small part of the assault on traditional families. Ask the black community how that has gone for them.
    $20 says that the first study shows gay marriages last longer than straight marriages.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

$20 says that the first study shows gay marriages last longer than straight marriages.
    I would believe that if it turns out that the percentages of gay marriages skew more lesbian than gay male. Which I would guess it would. So no bet.

I would also believe that THAT statistic won't be widely reported.

More epicycles!

vCash

I'll bet that is true for a while because it seems many of the early takers are established couples that have already been together for years. I don't have stats on that, but anytime a news piece interviews gays getting in line for licenses, seems they have been together 15+ years.

vCash

Please consider your excellent signature line, and apply it to this discussion.

More epicycles!

vCash

$20 says their relationships don't.