Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Which two games does TCU lose?

Lots of talk about being able to worm our way into the playoffs but that will require winning the Big XII. That would mean TCU has to lose twice. They look like a damn good team so who beats them?
    Quote Originally Posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
    Betting on OSU to embrace prosperity is like waiting at a liquor store to meet a hooker that's returning your watch.

vCash

Re: Which two games does TCU lose?

We are not in the sec. playoff hopes are done, season is over. Thanks big game, yet another embarrassment.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Don't forget the 'ol 3 way tie - we've used that trick in the past. Baylor beats TCU, OU beats Baylor - no head to head tie breaker.

But I think lots of wild shat will happen well before that does.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    We are not in the sec. playoff hopes are done, season is over. Thanks big game, yet another embarrassment.
    You embarrassed, bro? I'm not seeing the shame.

vCash

OSU and Baylor are the obvious picks. Just about anybody not named Kansas could potentially do it, though.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    You embarrassed, bro? I'm not seeing the shame.
    You are not seeing the shame of getting beat by TCfreakin'U? Number 25 in the country, played samford? We are O K L A H O M A! We are not ksu or miss state. We are suppose to be the big boys. Everyone in the country who was watching the game knew who was getting the ball and what play was being called on that last 4th and 1 and the guy was not blocked? How can you come out of a time out, at their thirty three minutes left in the game and not have the right guys in the game? EMBARRASSING, we are paying our coaches way too much money to not have something as simple as having the personnel package be correct after a time out with the game on the line.

vCash

Don't forget the 'ol 3 way tie - we've used that trick in the past. Baylor beats TCU, OU beats Baylor - no head to head tie breaker.
    One TRUE Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
    Betting on OSU to embrace prosperity is like waiting at a liquor store to meet a hooker that's returning your watch.

vCash

You are not seeing the shame of getting beat by TCfreakin'U? Number 25 in the country, played samford? We are O K L A H O M A! We are not ksu or miss state. We are suppose to be the big boys. Everyone in the country who was watching the game knew who was getting the ball and what play was being called on that last 4th and 1 and the guy was not blocked? How can you come out of a time out, at their thirty three minutes left in the game and not have the right guys in the game? EMBARRASSING, we are paying our coaches way too much money to not have something as simple as having the personnel package be correct after a time out with the game on the line.
    It's just a game, Focker.

vCash

It's just a game, Focker.
    That's what losers say. Go be a KU fan.

vCash

I generally consider E-tough guys to be losers.

vCash

I'm here for the duration. I've been pointing out it's just a game for those that forget since 1971.

You're welcome.

vCash

I'm here for the duration. I've been pointing out it's just a game for those that forget since 1971.

You're welcome.
    Both of you missed my point, that is what the KU's and Indiana's of the world say after yet another loss. I should have been clearer. I am here for the duration too, also since 1971.

vCash

Both of you missed my point, that is what the KU's and Indiana's of the world say after yet another loss. I should have been clearer. I am here for the duration too, also since 1971.
    And that's what they should say, being the truth and all. We just don't have to remind ourselves as often as they do.

I'm going to have a great day tomorrow, how bout you?

vCash

I'm still proud as ever to be a Sooner fan. This wasn't nearly as embarrassing as either of our losses last year, and we rebounded just fine from them just fine.

vCash

My biggest regret from today is not being as hot as Trevor Knight.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    I'm still proud as ever to be a Sooner fan. This wasn't nearly as embarrassing as either of our losses last year, and we rebounded just fine from them just fine.
    I agree with you on that. I just don't see a way into the playoffs now.

vCash

I agree with you on that. I just don't see a way into the playoffs now.
    If we win out, we're probably still in. I expect the SEC, B10, and Pac 10 champs all to have at least 1 loss. The real questions is...are we good enough to win out? As of right now, no. But we're good enough to beat UT, so we'll take this one step at a time.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

The problem with college football is that you NC hopes seem to end with one loss. I think that is why fans are super sensitive to every aspect of the game. I know that is why I cannot stand having Heupel as the OC. Too much risk and very little benefit.

TCU will lose a couple. Good team, but we played perhaps the most uninspired football I have seen since the Blake days.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

TCU has to travel to Baylor & Texas and West VA. I think they lose two of those games easy.