Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Why are we so disorganized?

It's been this way all year.
    Losing is fine but damn get your **** together Tyrone.

The timing of the timeouts and the way we look after timeouts is pretty embarrassing.

And we really need to find an alternative to calling the plays with less than 10 seconds left, TK has to focus on getting the ball in time instead of focusing on the defense/play

Re: Why are we so disorganized?

after a bye week, we looked like we were not prepared at all.....why didnt they use the belldozer and snap under center for two yards....geez

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Bye weeks...
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

vCash

Apparently we aren't world beaters but I don't see us losing another game.
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

We don't know how to use those new iPADs properly.

vCash

My gosh, we looked like some recommend time team like some saxet team. GOOD LORD!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    We don't know how to use those new iPADs properly.
    Lol, isn't that just in the nfl? Didn't know that was implemented in college as well.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie35 View Post
    Apparently we aren't world beaters but I don't see us losing another game.
    Our defense won't be able to stop Baylor if we play the way we did tonight. And make no mistake pokes, whorns, and kstate might beat us if we don't improve
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tiptonsooner's Avatar
    vCash

This^^^^^ x10

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonercastor View Post
    Lol, isn't that just in the nfl? Didn't know that was implemented in college as well.
    They handed out iPADs instead of playbooks this year.

vCash

Yeah I blame the defense more because I've been of the opinion that our offense is nothing special and that we wouldn't be to win shootouts, so I was pleasantly surprised two weeks ago and some this week. But man the defense has been awful so far in big 12 play, they're our best unit and it's going to be hard overcoming them not playing well.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Our defense won't be able to stop Baylor if we play the way we did tonight. And make no mistake pokes, whorns, and kstate might beat us if we don't improve
    We will. I don't know why ppl act like we haven't seen this before. When we lose we usually play 10x better the rest of the season because we will be pissed. We played our hardest road games already. Baylor won't beat us at home. We don't usually improve after losses? Btw I don't like bye weeks... We looked like we did against KSU two years ago.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonercastor View Post
    Yeah I blame the defense more because I've been of the opinion that our offense is nothing special and that we wouldn't be to win shootouts, so I was pleasantly surprised two weeks ago and some this week. But man the defense has been awful so far in big 12 play, they're our best unit and it's going to be hard overcoming them not playing well.

Yea there was barely a pass rush going but we had to spy Boykin.

vCash

Josh's fatal flaw is that he thinks he is still a QB on the field and can change plays with 7 seconds left. It really is that simple sometimes.

I'm befuddled at how he can call a brilliant game (Alabama) and then just throw in complete clunkers. In that respect, he is a lot like Chuck Long.

But this game wasn't all Josh. The defense took about 3 quarters off. We had zero pass rush and the secondary was lost much of the time.

The good news is if we win out, we still go to the playoff because there is no way TCU wins out. Boykin is mediocre and will lose them a game this year. They will also lose one to Baylor simply because they aren't as good as Baylor, so that's 2 losses for TCU. The bad news is I'm not sure this team can win out. Too thin at QB and WR.

vCash

I'm not worried about any of the games left, but that because Our toughest games are at home and I don't think we lose any at home, not even Baylor. ISU and Kansas aren't beating us lol.
    So winning the rest of the games is a possibility.

But we've got to stop looking clueless at times

vCash

Our play calling system has looked like a Chinese acrobatics routine for years. We've wasted more timeouts due to aborted play calls than most programs have used all together. It makes John Blake and Dick Winder look like smooth operators.
    Quote Originally Posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
    Betting on OSU to embrace prosperity is like waiting at a liquor store to meet a hooker that's returning your watch.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pac10SUX View Post
    My gosh, we looked like some recommend time team like some saxet team. GOOD LORD!!
    I read this four times and I still don't get you.

vCash

It just never stops

vCash

Annnnnd again.