Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Guber debate last nite: Fallin vs Dorman

Anyone else watch on C-SPAN (no joke, the governmental boring channel broadcast it) or OETA last night? I did, even if it meant missing the Packers first few touchdowns. How was I supposed to know the Vikings would suck as much as they did?!

Anyway, if you missed, you can see the hour-ish thing in its entirety here:

I must say that I was hoping for a legit reason to vote for Dorman, but it just wasn't there. The clear difference between them is not R and D, but rather, that one will do the ACA thing and one will continue to say Oklahoma can't afford it... and that will make no difference, because the governor, whether R or D, will get overrridden by the Republican majority state House and state Senate if they dare encroach on the anti-Obamacare thing going on right now.

Dorman started as the weed candidate, but weed didn't even get mentioned last night and there were two possible opportunities--- prison population and healthcare. And they were even on a college campus (OSU, where they both went).

Now, Dorman's the anti-Fallin/Barresi candidate that is getting grouped with Obama in nasty TV ads as the poll margins are closing... but really, will our extremely red state cast our votes for Democratic governor like we did for Brad Henry?

I say no, unless Brad Henry himself is allowed to run again. If they wouldn't pick a qualfied candidate like Jari Askins over Mary Fallin, Joe Dorman doesn't stand much chance.

What say you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Guber debate last nite: Fallin vs Dorman

Your College Fans Meltdown thread is superb. Thanks for doing it.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Your College Fans Meltdown thread is superb. Thanks for doing it.
    LOL, I didn't expect you to say that there would be any chance you'd vote for Dorman... but would you at least admit you wish you had someone to vote for besides Fallin?

vCash

I would Sooner she run the USA than the person who does. He has promised amNASTY for countless illegals within 2 months after the 2014 elections are over.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I would Sooner she run the USA than the person who does. He has promised amNASTY for countless illegals within 2 months after the 2014 elections are over.
    Question dodger

Of course you'd rather vote for another republican candidate than Mary Fallin. Jesus, what a terrible choice to have to make - Dorman or Fallin. Ugh - and they're both from OSU.
    Last edited by Ton Loc; 10/6/2014 at 03:08 PM.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    and they're both from OSU.
    I know right surely OU has produced at least one viable governor at some point who could run. Hell, the OU president is a politician and all

vCash

orange aggy vs commie in sports...I would pull for the commie.
    orange aggy vs commie in politics...ewe go, aggy!
    commie orange aggy vs anybody in anything...fugeddaboutit
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 10/6/2014 at 04:04 PM.

vCash

If their both from OSU, then we're screwed either way. Can't expect them to get anything right.