Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

GREAT NEWS!! Two weeks ago Obama said that an outbreak of Ebola was unlikely here:

Gotta Love the man. He keeps eating his feet!

http://floppingaces.net/2014/10/01/o...jv-of-viruses/
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Re: GREAT NEWS!! Two weeks ago Obama said that an outbreak of Ebola was unlikely here

There still hasn't been an "Outbreak" in the US. One case does not constitute an outbreak.
    Ebola isn't new. Just about every metropolitan area has contingency plans in place to prevent an "outbreak". Mathematically transmission is higher for
    Just about every other contagious disease.
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014...gious-is-ebola

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: GREAT NEWS!! Two weeks ago Obama said that an outbreak of Ebola was unlikely here

Apparently the patient in question knew he had Ebola and lied so he could get to the US for medical care. Sort shoots the CDC's argument that there is no need to track down all the people who flew on the same flights as this guy.

BTW, can anybody blame him for trying to get here?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Here is some good info...
    In some of these countries where the real outbreaks have happened.... they had deplorable conditions. rooms filled with bodies, no quarantines, human waste,vomit and blood on the floors.... it is no wonder they have had severe outbreaks...

Below is the story of another African country working hard to defeat it...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandsod...e-beaten-ebola

vCash

Hey, Timing, An outbreak starts with ONE.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hey, Timing, An outbreak starts with ONE.
    Agree, and if you think you can't get it because such and so... well, that's what they used to say about AIDS. It started overseas, it was just homosexuals that were getting it and then...

I'm around kids often these days; kids that have no concept of keeping their hands away from their eyes, mouth, ears and what everyone else touches, sneezes on, etc. So yes, this is a bit of a concern for me. When one kid catches strep at daycare it's only a matter of time before others do... not because of deplorable conditions, not because we're not being careful and not taking extra precautions... it's because kids.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Agree, and if you think you can't get it because such and so... well, that's what they used to say about AIDS. It started overseas, it was just homosexuals that were getting it and then...

I'm around kids often these days; kids that have no concept of keeping their hands away from their eyes, mouth, ears and what everyone else touches, sneezes on, etc. So yes, this is a bit of a concern for me. When one kid catches strep at daycare it's only a matter of time before others do... not because of deplorable conditions, not because we're not being careful and not taking extra precautions... it's because kids.
    Thankfully ebola failed pathology 101 and kills it's host quickly. If HIV killed within a week or two, it wouldn't have spread very far.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post

I don't recall there ever being a change from any official saying how AIDS was spread. It has always spread by transmission by bodily fluids. Same as Ebola.

I have kids. I know everything you talk about listed above. You teach kids good hygiene practices. Day care age- yeah that's tough but it gets easier.

Scientists have known about Ebola for decades this isn't some unknown mystery virus.
    If a country like Nigeria hasn't seen a new case in 42 days their quarantine efforts have been successful. This is significant because the capitol, Lagos is not only a huge city but a major hub for international travel in and out of Africa. And they stopped it at less than 100 fatal cases within their border.
    The flu kills more people than that in our country every year.

I refuse to succumb to the media hype machine.... Their business is driven by hysteria and hysteria drives their numbers. The more scared you are the easier you are to control....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    I have kids. I know everything you talk about listed above. You teach kids good hygiene practices. Day care age- yeah that's tough but it gets easier.
    I dare you to consciously try not to touch your face all day. You're going to do it hundreds of times whether you realize it or not.

Scientists have known about Ebola for decades this isn't some unknown mystery virus.
    I hate when people say this. Yes, we've known about it for a while...but we still don't have any kind of cure or vaccine, so obviously there is still a lot of "mystery" involved. If we knew everything about it we would not have any issues treating it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Well,,after reading this thread,,,I hope my family gets Ebola instead of the flu.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okiewaker View Post
    Well,,after reading this thread,,,I hope my family gets Ebola instead of the flu.
    BAD!

Ebola is way worse than flu. Flu is just more contagious. It's kinda like lightning killing more people yearly than tornadoes.

Also, flu really feasts on immunosuppressed people (ex: old people). It really likes to pad it's numbers that way. Cheaters.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    BAD!

Ebola is way worse than flu. Flu is just more contagious. It's kinda like lightning killing more people yearly than tornadoes.

Also, flu really feasts on immunosuppressed people (ex: old people). It really likes to pad it's numbers that way. Cheaters.
    My grandad on my Dads side died in the Flu epidemic of 1918.
    That was some bad shat back when there was hardly any medicine to and very little knowledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    BAD!

Now ALL the facts are in we can conclude....
    Posted from iOS app

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

The Leftist is such a wanker.

man, his karma pay back will be hell... I can't imagine anyone going to receive as much negative karma as anyone, ever... Well, maybe Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo will get more, but not by much...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    The Leftist is such a wanker.

man, his karma pay back will be hell... I can't imagine anyone going to receive as much negative karma as anyone, ever... Well, maybe Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo will get more, but not by much...
    So now a guy lying about being in contact with someone with ebola and getting on a plane is Obama's fault? What is it payback for? So Obama is as bad as Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo?

vCash
    If Zero gets credit for creating jobs, which he had nothing to do with, then he should take blame for allowing Ebola to penetrate our borders, which he has everything to do with.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okiewaker View Post
    If Zero gets credit for creating jobs, which he had nothing to do with, then he should take blame for allowing Ebola to penetrate our borders, which he has everything to do with.
    You are right the ARR didn't produce a single job. And Regean was responsible for the 16 million jobs he produced? And it's not dubya fault he lost 825 thousand private sector jobs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    You are right the ARR didn't produce a single job. And Regean was responsible for the 16 million jobs he produced? And it's not dubya fault he lost 825 thousand private sector jobs?
    Barack Hussein Ebola got Bin Laden. He also allowed Ebola to penetrate our borders. FVCKING scumbag!
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    ^
    Posted from iOS app