Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: GREAT NEWS!! 248K JOBS CREATED BY OBAMA IN SEPTEMBER 5.9% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    GGGGGGEEEEEZZZZZ, this is where I talk down to you and call you names, but I'm going to hold my tongue.

It shows how many people have given up includes those who retired or are not looking for work to take care of someone it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JOB CREATION!!!!!! YOU JUST DON'T GET THAT DO YOU?

How is showing significant job growth this year -Nothing Liberals will not say to try and prop up this WEAK President? Facts are 248 THOUSAND JOBS CREATED LAST MONTH ALONE! FIVE MILLION JOBS ADDED SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE!!! ALL PRIVATE SECTOR WHILE LOWERING GOVERNMENT EMPLOYMENT BY 800 THOUSAND!
    Actually older people are staying in the labor force longer out of economic necessity. It is younger workers who are dropping out. But by all means, continue on you progressive talking points.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin...xodus-problem/

On the other side are those such as senior fellow and director of Economics21 at the Manhattan Institute, Diana Furchtgott-Roth who, in a Jan. 14 piece for RealcCearMarkets.com noted that “since 2000 the labor force participation rates of workers 55 and over have been rising steadily, and the labor force participation rates of workers between 16 and 54 have been declining.”
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    Baby Boomers aka the largest population segment are retiring......
    Try again. Read my previous response to Sooner8th.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I am surprised it took Sooner8th so long to post this. Isn't it interesting that the month before every election the unemployment rate drops several tenths of a percent? Of course a politican who cut his political teeth in the Chicago political machine would never condone politicizing functions of the executive branch. LOL.

A new poll indicates that 76% of the country feels they are worse off or no better off economically than they were in 2008. Translation: they're not buying the bull**** Obama and Sooner8th are peddling.
    Took me so long? It only came out this morning you dumbass.

You are just ****ing stupid aren't you? The administration cooking the numbers right before an election. Remind me what happened in '12? OH JOB CREATION NUMBER WAS REVISED UP!!

And the income gap continues to increase at the fastest rate in American history.
    The only people are buying is the bullsh!t the right is pushing - economy is worse off than when obama took office, no jobs are being created, labor participation rates, blah blah blah.

vCash

Took me so long? It only came out this morning you dumbass.

You are just ****ing stupid aren't you? The administration cooking the numbers right before an election. Remind me what happened in '12? OH JOB CREATION NUMBER WAS REVISED UP!!

The only people are buying is the bullsh!t the right is pushing - economy is worse off than when obama took office, no jobs are being created, labor participation rates, blah blah blah.
    Badger, please, please don't ever ban this guy. He is providing too much entertainment.

Yes, watching him froth at the mouth and hurl invectives at everybody is sort of sad but it is pervertley entertaining in the same way a freak show is.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Actually older people are staying in the labor force longer out of economic necessity. It is younger workers who are dropping out. But by all means, continue on you progressive talking points.

[/b]
    just talked to a 75+ yr old lady...been retired...husband was but died. She HAD to go back to work at CVS cashier. But, hey the country is doing great...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    just talked to a 75+ yr old lady...been retired...husband was but died. She HAD to go back to work at CVS cashier. But, hey the country is doing great...
    I am afraid the retirement fund my 77 year old mother has is not going to last. She is in good health and I am thankful for that. But she understandably has everything in conservative investment vehicles.....CDs, bonds. The low interest rate is killing her investments. My Dad died 4 years ago unexpectedly. I am pretty sure if he were alive he would have gone back to work because he would never accept charity from his kids.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

I wish you would stop quoting the king of the dvmb****s. It is so much better when we don't his stupid bvll****. He is too stupid to even acknowledge the people pointing out that the number of 'older' workers is continuing to rise. I guess it's just because they enjoy working so much, they have no desire to retire...because everything is coming up daisies out of Oblamers azz.

We are all living in high cotton...don't ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    I wish you would stop quoting the king of the dvmb****s. It is so much better when we don't his stupid bvll****. He is too stupid to even acknowledge the people pointing out that the number of 'older' workers is continuing to rise. I guess it's just because they enjoy working so much, they have no desire to retire...because everything is coming up daisies out of Oblamers azz.

We are all living in high cotton...don't ya know?
    Sorry, but I keep watching him for the complete meltdown which I know is coming. His juvenile ranting doesn't bother me....in fact it is a great opportunity for other progressives on the board to do some self examination and ask themselves if they are as silly and intransient in their attitudes and interactions as Sooner8th is.

i am still slightly intrigued by the possibility that Sooner8th is a troll ID created by one of the board's more conservative posters.....like Sic'em.

vCash

[/b]
    This has three theories on why. Still has nothing to do with JOB CREATION!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...the-workforce/

vCash

Sorry, but I keep watching him for the complete meltdown which I know is coming. His juvenile ranting doesn't bother me....in fact it is a great opportunity for other progressives on the board to do some self examination and ask themselves if they are as silly and intransient in their attitudes and interactions as Sooner8th is.

i am still slightly intrigued by the possibility that Sooner8th is a troll ID created by one of the board's more conservative posters.....like Sic'em.
    self examination and ask themselves if they are as silly and intransient in their attitudes and interactions as Sooner8th is? Is this suppose to be a joke? I show you how jobs have been adding all you can talk about is job participation, job participation. Just regurgitating rightwingnut talking points. Job participation has nothing to do with job creation.

Pop quiz here dumbass, when did the job participation start to fall from it's peak?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Looks like a downtrend

Median Household Income in the United States

Year No. of Households Nominal $ Inflation Adjusted $
    2012 122,459,000 $49,486 $51,017
    2011 121,084,000 $48,545 $51,100
    2010 119,927,000 $47,793 $51,892
    2009 117,538,000 $48,276 $53,285

vCash

Almost positive its KC
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I hesitate to get in this, since it makes my head hurt, but...(and the
    only caps I'll use are to start sentences.)

55 straight months of positive job growth...longest streak since record
    keeping started...

Trade deficit shrank...

Childhood poverty is lowest since 1966...

Income is actually flat, not lower....(fairness here, minimum wage
    actually buys 20% less than just a few short years ago)

Gubment is smaller...

Many arguments back and forth about why unemployment is down to 5.9%..
    ...fewer workers continuing to look...many younger folks going back to school
    for retraining/better opportunities...boomers feeling that it is safer to retire now...

Now, something I haven't seen cussed/discussed is the several hundred thousand
    soldiers/sailors that will be hitting the job market as we try to get out of all the
    wars...that is, the impending military downsizing...

Okay, I have taken two and will call the doc in the morning, if my headache persists....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I hesitate to get in this, since it makes my head hurt, but...(and the
    only caps I'll use are to start sentences.)

55 straight months of positive job growth...longest streak since record
    keeping started...

Trade deficit shrank...

Childhood poverty is lowest since 1966...

Income is actually flat, not lower....(fairness here, minimum wage
    actually buys 20% less than just a few short years ago)

Gubment is smaller...

Many arguments back and forth about why unemployment is down to 5.9%..
    ...fewer workers continuing to look...many younger folks going back to school
    for retraining/better opportunities...boomers feeling that it is safer to retire now...

Now, something I haven't seen cussed/discussed is the several hundred thousand
    soldiers/sailors that will be hitting the job market as we try to get out of all the
    wars...that is, the impending military downsizing...

Okay, I have taken two and will call the doc in the morning, if my headache persists....
    See ^ above. Household inflation adjusted income dropped each year Obama has been in office (2012 last year stat available)

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

why are you typing in all caps i feel like you're shouting at me while using a microphone and a megaphone simultameously ow my head hurts why can't i just enjoy my friday why why why

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    See ^ above. Household inflation adjusted income dropped each year Obama has been in office (2012 last year stat available)
    I saw that chart but in 2013 and 2014 inflation is almost non existent, hence
    (I think) that's why they are saying..flat..I could be wrong, though....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    You guys go out and read some ignorant rightwingnut website and run with it, never bothering to check it out and see what the reality is.

Job participation rates and Household inflation adjusted income each peaked in...............................you guessed it - 2000! It started to go down in Dubya's first year and has been dropping ever since, but of course as usual wasn't a big deal until conservatives were looking to show how poorly of a job obama was doing so you could feel better about yourselves supporting and voting for dumbass dubya.

Try again.

Have you noticed even the things you complain about in Obama's economy started to decline under bush? How could it possibly be all of obama's fault, could it be our demographics are changing?

vCash

conservative meeting blaming obama-

vCash

Has he twisted crap , Blamed Bush yet? His shict got old real fast.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

You guys go out and read some ignorant rightwingnut website and run with it, never bothering to check it out and see what the reality is.

Job participation rates and Household inflation adjusted income each peaked in...............................you guessed it - 2000! It started to go down in Dubya's first year and has been dropping ever since, but of course as usual wasn't a big deal until conservatives were looking to show how poorly of a job obama was doing so you could feel better about yourselves supporting and voting for dumbass dubya.

Try again.

Have you noticed even the things you complain about in Obama's economy started to decline under bush? How could it possibly be all of obama's fault, could it be our demographics are changing?

Looks like Bush's worst year was better then Obama's best year

Series Id: LNS11300000
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
    Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
    Type of data: Percent or rate

2001 67.2 67.1 67.2 66.9 66.7 66.7 66.8 66.5 66.8 66.7 66.7 66.7
    2002 66.5 66.8 66.6 66.7 66.7 66.6 66.5 66.6 66.7 66.6 66.4 66.3
    2003 66.4 66.4 66.3 66.4 66.4 66.5 66.2 66.1 66.1 66.1 66.1 65.9
    2004 66.1 66.0 66.0 65.9 66.0 66.1 66.1 66.0 65.8 65.9 66.0 65.9
    2005 65.8 65.9 65.9 66.1 66.1 66.1 66.1 66.2 66.1 66.1 66.0 66.0
    2006 66.0 66.1 66.2 66.1 66.1 66.2 66.1 66.2 66.1 66.2 66.3 66.4