Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    We are done here. I just chalk it up to willful ignorance. I got food on the grill, beer to drink, and a game to watch!
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: GREAT NEWS!! 248K JOBS CREATED BY OBAMA IN SEPTEMBER 5.9% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE

Quote Originally Posted by okiewaker View Post
    We are done here. I just chalk it up to willful ignorance. I got food on the grill, beer to drink, and a game to watch!

Oh no we are not, you brought it up and just destroyed your tiny little rightwingnut circle jerk myth. The willful ignorance is YOU. You cannot back up your assertion with some data, like i just did. Try this one -

http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate

It does not back your assertion up - AGAIN!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post

Oh no we are not, you brought it up and just destroyed your tiny little rightwingnut circle jerk myth. The willful ignorance is YOU. You cannot back up your assertion with some data, like i just did. Try this one -

http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate

It does not back your assertion up - AGAIN!
    1.2 < 2.7 that is assertion.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

1.2 < 2.7 that is assertion.
    Your assertion is that ALL of the participation rate is due to discouraged not looking for work. It is not true. PERIOD

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

8th, they've been fuggin the figures a long time now, to the point anyone with half a brain knows the labor numbers are not true, they exclude a lot of people and define work very narrowly. Not a true reflection of what's happening, but then you know that...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    8th, they've been fuggin the figures a long time now, to the point anyone with half a brain knows the labor numbers are not true, they exclude a lot of people and define work very narrowly. Not a true reflection of what's happening, but then you know that...
    Tell me how they are fuggin' the numbers. And for how long?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

More "lies, damned lies, and statistics."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    More "lies, damned lies, and statistics."
    What lie and damned lies? The way UE has been calculated hasn't changed since 1995. Right at 6 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR jobs created by obama since he took office. Numbers don't lie.