Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Are Voter ID Laws Racist?

What bothers me is that there are so many laws and policies that are so fukked up and now we have a Congress that won't get their shlt together enough to do a dammed thing about it.

As a Moderate I'm all for finding a middle, workable solution to the plethora of problems. Both sides coming together. Alas, some States are electing Congresspersons on the platform of doing nothing at all.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    What bothers me is that there are so many laws and policies that are so fukked up and now we have a Congress that won't get their shlt together enough to do a dammed thing about it.

As a Moderate I'm all for finding a middle, workable solution to the plethora of problems. Both sides coming together. Alas, some States are electing Congresspersons on the platform of doing nothing at all.

5-0
    You had me right up to "moderate"...

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Heh...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Sooner8th, the SCOTUS stopped the recount because Gore's legal team only wanted to recount votes in the precincts they felt would benefit their client. If they had demanded a state-wide recount he may have had more of a legal case. I think unofficial recounts of the disputed ballots showed Bush won anyway.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount
    Fan...you are wasting the keystrokes...the mightiest dumbfvck on the planet (know to us as KC/8th) is a spin machine and he only sees the world through his sh!tstained uber liberal lenses.

Putting him on iggy was by far the best thing I did on the Internet!!

And since you are discussing Bush v. Gore...let me guess...fvcktard probably blames SCOTUS for 'stealing' the election...right??? Still butthurt after 14 years...HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Well the redistricting by the Republicans down here was viewed by many as disenfranchising minorities for sure. The new districts made no sense and are being challenged thru the courts.
    Ultimately I think the politicians as individuals are purposefully just trying to hang on to power...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    Well the redistricting by the Republicans down here was viewed by many as disenfranchising minorities for sure. The new districts made no sense and are being challenged thru the courts.
    Ultimately I think the politicians as individuals are purposefully just trying to hang on to power...
    just like obama wanting to allow millions of illegals in so they can vote dem....
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    It's kind of funny how when the Dems redistrict they are righteous, but republicans redistricting is evil incarnate.

Personally, redistricting is the worst thing that has happened to our political system. It's the only plausible explanation for why congress is so universally despised and yet you get almost no turnover of any kind in the congressional ranks.

A discussion about voter id laws being racist and disenfranchising minorities is somewhat ironical when you see the current levels of voter participation. A lot of voters have come to the conclusion, and rightly so, their vote is meaningless particularly when cast in a district stacked to produce an expected outcome.

The only solution is to stop redistricting by redrawing everyone of them to reflect the demographics according to the latest census numbers.

Let the voters decide and let every ones vote count once more.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    HAHAHA...he is still being a circle jerk of one...HAHAHA
    Poor bastage has to give himself his own reach around now...

vCash

Yet some are still letting him twist ,spin and deflect from the original post. Make him stay on subject if yer gonna respond to him at all. As far as I can tell from response's and some quotes he never answered the OP.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Sooner8th, the SCOTUS stopped the recount because Gore's legal team only wanted to recount votes in the precincts they felt would benefit their client. If they had demanded a state-wide recount he may have had more of a legal case. I think unofficial recounts of the disputed ballots showed Bush won anyway.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Fan...you are wasting the keystrokes...the mightiest dumbfvck on the planet (know to us as KC/8th) is a spin machine and he only sees the world through his sh!tstained uber liberal lenses.

Putting him on iggy was by far the best thing I did on the Internet!!

And since you are discussing Bush v. Gore...let me guess...fvcktard probably blames SCOTUS for 'stealing' the election...right??? Still butthurt after 14 years...HAHAHA
    These two posts embody conservative ignorance. There is this thing called the internet that has facts you can check - USE IT.

We will never know who really won the election because no one ever when back and counted the 60 to 70 THOUSAND uncounted ballots - the supreme court stopped the count that was ordered by the florida supreme court.

Second, ignoring those you disagree with. Don't let anything that does not support your beliefs penetrate your bubble.

Eveyone should be butthurt about that election - how did dubya work for you and the country? HUH?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post

I've got friends on both sides more extreme than me. Both try to abuse me without success.

Too many issues where I agree with the Rightist frame of mind, especially the 2nd Amendment, to call myself a Lib. Whatever others call me runs off my back.

I'm a swing voter and won't hesitate to vote Repub if they represent my views, which, yet again are Moderate. Both sides working together.

Often I'll leave some Conservative thread alone of this Bored, mainly because I tend to agree with most of the comments.

I mix it up on here primarily for my own entertainment, not because I hope to change anyone's mind.

Have phun !!

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

I've got friends on both sides more extreme than me. Both try to abuse me without success.

Too many issues where I agree with the Rightist frame of mind, especially the 2nd Amendment, to call myself a Lib. Whatever others call me runs off my back.

I'm a swing voter and won't hesitate to vote Repub if they represent my views, which, yet again are Moderate. Both sides working together.

Often I'll leave some Conservative thread alone of this Bored, mainly because I tend to agree with most of the comments.

I mix it up on here primarily for my own entertainment, not because I hope to change anyone's mind.

Have phun !!

5-0
    Ya had me right up to Being Moderate LOL\
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    OOOHHH ama there you go again, showing how ****ing stupid you are....................again.

Gore REQUESTED A MANUAL COUNT OF FOUR COUNTIES THAT WAS GRANTED BY THE FOUR COUNTIES, Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade.

Gore then sued Harris to contest the certification, again losing in the trial court but prevailing on appeal, where the Florida Supreme Court ruled that Harris had to include in her certified totals the untimely recounted votes from Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties, which whittled down Bush's lead to 154 votes. The court also ordered a manual recount for all the 60,000 undervotes cast in the state but failed to specify the criteria by which those votes would be counted as having been made for Bush or Gore. The canvassing boards of each county were free to determine their own criteria.

The stopped the state wide court ordered count of the 60k votes that were not counted by the machine. Two completly different things, the four counties counted theirs and turned them in by the time the supreme court stopped the statewide count of undervotes.

Did you even read the link you posted? It says it right in there. DUMBASS
    60,000 votes is not a recount of all votes cast in the state of Florida. Sooner8th, son, you aren't even putting up much of a challenge. Whether you are a troll or you are serious you continue to look more and more silly.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ya had me right up to Being Moderate LOL\

I've had you from the git go Bucko !!

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

60,000 votes is not a recount of all votes cast in the state of Florida. Sooner8th, son, you aren't even putting up much of a challenge. Whether you are a troll or you are serious you continue to look more and more silly.
    You are easily the dumbest mother****er on this board and with all the ignorant dumbasses on here that is really saying something.

Read it again, UNDERVOTES, UNDERVOTES, votes that could not counted by machines across the state. Get it? Do you understand? Do I need to use smaller words?

How many times do I have to completely blow up your completely stupid and ignorant points? And you say I look silly, dumbass.

vCash

I've had you from the git go Bucko !!

5-0
    Yea OK LOL

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    It would be racist if only blacks had to show ID to vote. But,,the law applies to all whites, yellows, reds, browns, and gray/yellows, as well.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    You are easily the dumbest mother****er on this board and with all the ignorant dumbasses on here that is really saying something.

Read it again, UNDERVOTES, UNDERVOTES, votes that could not counted by machines across the state. Get it? Do you understand? Do I need to use smaller words?

How many times do I have to completely blow up your completely stupid and ignorant points? And you say I look silly, dumbass.
    Ya know sompin? I've pm'ed you and typed publicly, too to try to get you to
    tone it down...you responded with why you wouldn't...the guys on the right
    are BEGGING the mods to not ban you so they can continue to have fun at
    your (and other left of center) expense! The issue here is that we (left of
    center)...I refuse the moderate label...cause in some cases I'm not, I am,
    HOWEVER, a free thinking, smarter than you might believe, individual that
    enjoys intelligent back and forth, and DAYUM, you don't let that happen. So,
    having said all that, take your capital typing somewhere else. I said earlier,
    when I posted some stuff, that I get a headache but I took two and will call
    a doc tomorrow..Gotta tell ya, you aint fun, you aint funny and you do more to
    hurt the left than you can possibly wrap your brain (?) around....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Ya know sompin? I've pm'ed you and typed publicly, too to try to get you to
    tone it down...you responded with why you wouldn't...the guys on the right
    are BEGGING the mods to not ban you so they can continue to have fun at
    your (and other left of center) expense! The issue here is that we (left of
    center)...I refuse the moderate label...cause in some cases I'm not, I am,
    HOWEVER, a free thinking, smarter than you might believe, individual that
    enjoys intelligent back and forth, and DAYUM, you don't let that happen. So,
    having said all that, take your capital typing somewhere else. I said earlier,
    when I posted some stuff, that I get a headache but I took two and will call
    a doc tomorrow..
    Gotta tell ya, you aint fun, you aint funny and you do more to
    hurt the left than you can possibly wrap your brain (?) around..
    Why ya think the Hard rightys keep arguing with him.
    Ima keep him on Iggy moren likely until AFTER the season. then i get bored and play with him some more.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Why ya think the Hard rightys keep arguing with him.
    Ima keep him on Iggy moren likely until AFTER the season. then i get bored and play with him some more.
    Welp, believe or not, in spite of being diametrically opposed to some
    on the board, the arguments, on occasion, contain intelligence, which
    causes me to hustle to research and I learn stuff, then I may or may
    not change my mind/opinion. This guy, whoever he is, has a closed
    mind, angry opinions and disdain for any differing statement/approach,
    which is a classic example of the knuckleheads the American people
    have in Congress. You know, over time I have learned a lot from Okie52
    about the oil patch, you/TF/CB about taking a punch and giving the same
    back, Jeep, 8X, Badj about a bunch of different stuff. Most importantly,
    a lot of my beliefs, deep down inside, are firm and unchanging about what
    is right and, at the same time, I can objectively look/listen to the other side,
    even when I know they're full of it () and keep on keepin' on. Every
    once in a while, someone comes along that just makes it all unpleasant and
    this is one of those times. And, I'm older than nearly all on the board, but, I
    can still learn, laugh and enjoy stuff that's fun...name calling, obscene insults
    and incessant belittling does not fit that bill.

If this viewpoint is a downer, sorry, but it is from a Sooner lover's heart....