Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I do Poop in it tho.
    Oh, multi purpose...huh...

vCash

Re: Are Voter ID Laws Racist?

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Oh, multi purpose...huh...
    Naturly
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I have the reading comprehension problem which led to you putting the wrong part of the text in bold? I'm using the conservative republican reading comprehension. "Fix" the below highlighting.

AGAIN - there is an inherent right to vote - it says it FIVE times to one time about arms.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    I am glad that we are in agreement about sticking to the words written. At last we can agree that our rights were endowed by our creator. I mean if you are declaring a new country in the name of God given rights, there isn't much debate, right?

Your post also points out an important point. No other amendment is as prescriptive as the second. The "right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." is pretty specific.

I am glad that you are on board with God and guns.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    I am glad that we are in agreement about sticking to the words written. At last we can agree that our rights were endowed by our creator. I mean if you are declaring a new country in the name of God given rights, there isn't much debate, right?

Your post also points out an important point. No other amendment is as prescriptive as the second. The "right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." is pretty specific.

I am glad that you are on board with God and guns.
    You people are laughable.

Show me in the constitution where god is mentioned. You are right, no other amendment is as prescriptive as the second.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Typical of conservatives, just making **** up and selective parsing of full and complete sentences when it suits you i.e. you didn't build that. Either you parse the sentences of each amendment or you don't parse any of them. Try to be consistent.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Who was said. The Poor been votin Dems for 50 years and they STILL Poor?
    Dont what you just said show ya sompun Bro?
    Vet,

VERY interesting point...the War on Poverty!! Who started that war and how has it worked out? (Rhetorical question for the boob, KC/8th, cuz I know he is reading this and his head will probably explode...hopefully)

The War on Poverty has created the largest slave owner in the United States...the federal government. Food stamps, welfare, and all the social programs keep 'slaves' subservient to the 'master'! I wish I could claim this hypothesis as mine, but alas it is not. It was a discussion I had with a very dear friend of mine...a retired AF SMSgt who has raised 4 of the finest men you will ever meet. He has been married to the same woman for over 30 years and I go to him for sage advice on many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Vet,

VERY interesting point...the War on Poverty!! Who started that war and how has it worked out? (Rhetorical question for the boob, KC/8th, cuz I know he is reading this and his head will probably explode...hopefully)

The War on Poverty has created the largest slave owner in the United States...the federal government. Food stamps, welfare, and all the social programs keep 'slaves' subservient to the 'master'! I wish I could claim this hypothesis as mine, but alas it is not. It was a discussion I had with a very dear friend of mine...a retired AF SMSgt who has raised 4 of the finest men you will ever meet. He has been married to the same woman for over 30 years and I go to him for sage advice on many occasions.
    Yup. Ive discussed that same subject many times.
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day Teach HIM to fish and he feeds himself the rest of his life.
    KC will just spin and deflect and twist . Thats why hes on ignore.
    Hes worse than a nagging wife, who never STFU and just keeps grinding the same old crap out.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Vet,

Rhetorical huh? So you already know the answer from your ignorant rightwingnut websites and rnc talking points. Why would i waste my time with any facts or data. Keep on in your ignorance and sheer stupidity - Food stamps, welfare, and all the social programs keep 'slaves' subservient to the 'master'! Just a regurgitation, no original thought.

vCash

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day Teach HIM to fish and he feeds himself the rest of his life.
    Hes worse than a nagging wife, who never STFU and just keeps grinding the same old crap out.
    HAHAHA...he is still being a circle jerk of one...HAHAHA

vCash

Oh...and here is something that should **** many hard working Americans off;

...welfare benefits are not taxed, whereas wages are...

In fact, in 33 states and the District of Columbia, welfare pays more than an $8-an-hour job. In 12 states, including California, as well as the District of Columbia, the welfare package is more generous than a $15-an-hour job. In Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington, D.C., welfare pays more than a $20-an-hour job, or more than 2.75 times the minimum wage.

After computing the federal income tax, the state income tax and payroll taxes, as well as taking into account federal and state earned income tax credits and the child tax credit, we came to the inescapable conclusion that welfare pays very well.

And these figures did not come from some 'right wing' site...it is the good ole LA Times

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/aug...k-pay-20130822

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post

I used to get money from grandparents for use on special trips or on special occasions. When I see low income kids with iPods and nice sneakers, I assume they were gifts, not food stamp/welfare fraud. Then again, some low income families have money management issues, hence being low income?
    ummm, no...and yes. So, we are going to not require ID's because they can't manage their money? I also added that I'd rather use my tax money to provide a simple ID at the welfare office...or hell make it mobile...than giving 2 million dollars to promote old farts to join choirs.

http://www.100percentfedup.com/news/...o-join-a-choir

ABSURD! OVER $2 MILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS SPENT ON HOW TO GET "CULTURALLY DIVERSE" OLD PEOPLE TO JOIN A CHOIR
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    ABSURD! OVER $2 MILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS SPENT ON HOW TO GET "CULTURALLY DIVERSE" OLD PEOPLE TO JOIN A CHOIR
    Agreed!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Agreed!
    Yup, me too....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

The NIH’s Institute on Aging is financing the study, which began in 2012. So far, the project has cost taxpayers $2,075,611. The study was most recently awarded a $678,493 grant in August.

oops, guess it's closer to 3 million....if I read that right.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Oh...and here is something that should **** many hard working Americans off;

...welfare benefits are not taxed, whereas wages are...

In fact, in 33 states and the District of Columbia, welfare pays more than an $8-an-hour job. In 12 states, including California, as well as the District of Columbia, the welfare package is more generous than a $15-an-hour job. In Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington, D.C., welfare pays more than a $20-an-hour job, or more than 2.75 times the minimum wage.

After computing the federal income tax, the state income tax and payroll taxes, as well as taking into account federal and state earned income tax credits and the child tax credit, we came to the inescapable conclusion that welfare pays very well.

And these figures did not come from some 'right wing' site...it is the good ole LA Times

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/aug...k-pay-20130822
    Outstanding post.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Agreed!
    Hell I;d join fer 1/2 that and save Yall some Money. see what a Great guy i am?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I have the reading comprehension problem which led to you putting the wrong part of the text in bold? I'm using the conservative republican reading comprehension. "Fix" the below highlighting.

AGAIN - there is an inherent right to vote - it says it FIVE times to one time about arms.

Amendment II

The Supreme Court doesn't even agree with you. In Gore v Bush they stated “[t]he individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States.” So how can you have a federal constitutional right to vote at all if not for the electors of the President?
    Why doesn't he ever drop to the turf and sizzle like bacon when he scores? Is that too much to ask? -CobraKai on Adrian Peterson

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall View Post
    The Supreme Court doesn't even agree with you. In Gore v Bush they stated “[t]he individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States.” So how can you have a federal constitutional right to vote at all if not for the electors of the President?
    This is proof you have a comprehension problem. “[t]he individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States.” They are not talking about the right to vote, they are talking about the right of citizens to vote for ELECTORS to the Electoral College. Constitution provides that each state legislature decides how electors are chosen.

Get it pumpkin?

How funny is it of you to run out gore v bush, simply the worst decision in the history of the supreme court in which forced the state to stop recounting over 70,000 ballots previously rejected by machine counters and stated - that a recount of votes "of questionable legality does [...] threaten irreparable harm" to Bush as "each manual recount produces a degradation of the ballots."

So you would also agree countin' votes harms republicans huh?

Typical
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 10/2/2014 at 04:26 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8th, the SCOTUS stopped the recount because Gore's legal team only wanted to recount votes in the precincts they felt would benefit their client. If they had demanded a state-wide recount he may have had more of a legal case. I think unofficial recounts of the disputed ballots showed Bush won anyway.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/2/2014 at 04:29 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Sooner8th, the SCOTUS stopped the recount because Gore's legal team only wanted to recount votes in the precincts they felt would benefit their client. If they had demanded a state-wide recount he may have had more of a legal case. I think unofficial recounts of the disputed ballots showed Bush won anyway.
    If memory serves, Fanin, you are correct. However, the appearance of
    SCOTUS favoritism really made for untold Dem outrage...Gore's people
    f'd it all up, just like Kerry's people before him....the Pubs really benefited
    from inept Dem advisors.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount
    OOOHHH ama there you go again, showing how ****ing stupid you are....................again.

Gore REQUESTED A MANUAL COUNT OF FOUR COUNTIES THAT WAS GRANTED BY THE FOUR COUNTIES, Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade.

Gore then sued Harris to contest the certification, again losing in the trial court but prevailing on appeal, where the Florida Supreme Court ruled that Harris had to include in her certified totals the untimely recounted votes from Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties, which whittled down Bush's lead to 154 votes. The court also ordered a manual recount for all the 60,000 undervotes cast in the state but failed to specify the criteria by which those votes would be counted as having been made for Bush or Gore. The canvassing boards of each county were free to determine their own criteria.

The stopped the state wide court ordered count of the 60k votes that were not counted by the machine. Two completly different things, the four counties counted theirs and turned them in by the time the supreme court stopped the statewide count of undervotes.

Did you even read the link you posted? It says it right in there. DUMBASS
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 10/2/2014 at 07:40 PM.