Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Email going around with ISIS beheading pics

I received and email from my dad...and for all the libs on here...I NORMALLY check it out before I get too worked up.

This email is unbelievable. It has about 20 pics of mass shootings, headless bodies, heads on poles, Christians on crosses, brains laying beside the body...and 2 pics show an actual knife cutting the throat and the guy screaming.

I really don't want to put them here..kids should NOT see this. I do think people do NEED to see what is going on. Yes, 3 journalist have been beheaded but hundreds more...thousands killed.

I'd be willing to forward the email or send the word doc with the pics. Guess the reason would be to show people these folks are barbaric...they are now targeting western kids to come join the "crusade"...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Email going around with ISIS beheading pics

There has to be something fundamentally wrong with someone to be attracted to such a "crusade". And yet, new recruits are pouring into ISIS from all across the middle east. Shows there is a big underlying problem over there that has been simmering for a long time.

vCash

I wonder if the origination point of the emails can be traced to get
    some sort of location...probably an internet café....

vCash

This is in the body of the email. It came to my dad from another relative. Hey Boulder, not sure why...one pic of several guys on crosses there are 15-20 folks just standing there watching....just sick.

These photos show ISIS brutality in action. The photos get worse as you progress through them. They show the ISIS' treatment of Christians and other "Infidels" in Iraq and Syria .

The photos were received from a Franciscan priest to show with what we are dealing and to begin to understand what is at hand in order to develop solutions.

I would say someone took them and sent them to the priest...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

I got that email the other day.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    I received and email from my dad...and for all the libs on here...I NORMALLY check it out before I get too worked up.

This email is unbelievable. It has about 20 pics of mass shootings, headless bodies, heads on poles, Christians on crosses, brains laying beside the body...and 2 pics show an actual knife cutting the throat and the guy screaming.

I really don't want to put them here..kids should NOT see this. I do think people do NEED to see what is going on. Yes, 3 journalist have been beheaded but hundreds more...thousands killed.

I'd be willing to forward the email or send the word doc with the pics. Guess the reason would be to show people these folks are barbaric...they are now targeting western kids to come join the "crusade"...

Hey what about Westboro Babtist Church?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Hey what about Westboro Babtist Church?
    they may be idiots...fanatics or spew their hatred...but they don't kill anyone.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    they may be idiots...fanatics or spew their hatred...but they don't kill anyone.
    I'm just filling in for 8th while he's on sabbatical or whatever.

Must have came from one of those rightwing nut sites.......Hey this is pretty easy

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    I'm just filling in for 8th while he's on sabbatical or whatever.

Must have came from one of those rightwing nut sites.......Hey this is pretty easy
    lol...you forgot "lemming"..."*** lemming"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

God, you people are dumbasses. I have never said anything about Westboro Baptist Church.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    There has to be something fundamentally wrong with someone to be attracted to such a "crusade". And yet, new recruits are pouring into ISIS from all across the middle east. Shows there is a big underlying problem over there that has been simmering for a long time.
    Yes, there is something wrong with any individual who becomes a fundamental Islam follower. Basically it is the same characteristic shared by all sadistic individuals: they hate humanity because they are losers and this warped religion provides them with an excuse to justify and act upon this hatred.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    It's a good thing Christians have gone Crusades....of course I am kidding but the masterminds behind this don't give a rats *** what tenant of their religion they are breaking... I guaran-damn tee you that those who get brainwashed cannot even read above a 3rd grade level. The heads of Isis prey on ignorance just the same way every religious crusade did. They are pure evil.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Yes, there is something wrong with any individual who becomes a fundamental Islam follower. Basically it is the same characteristic shared by all sadistic individuals: they hate humanity because they are losers and this warped religion provides them with an excuse to justify and act upon this hatred.
    even fundamentalist Muslims aren't necessarily the same thing.

ISIS is bad, for sure, but this isn't new info. they post this crap on the internet for everyone to see themselves for propaganda/recruiting.

they don't represent the rest of Islam, just like the KKK doesn't represent the rest of Christianity, even though they claim that as part of their motives.

on the ****ty religion scale, Islam is pretty high when you look at the theocracies involved and human rights, but they aren't all suicide bombers beheading people either.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    even fundamentalist Muslims aren't necessarily the same thing.

ISIS is bad, for sure, but this isn't new info. they post this crap on the internet for everyone to see themselves for propaganda/recruiting.

they don't represent the rest of Islam, just like the KKK doesn't represent the rest of Christianity, even though they claim that as part of their motives.

on the ****ty religion scale, Islam is pretty high when you look at the theocracies involved and human rights, but they aren't all suicide bombers beheading people either.
    But the ones who don't become suicide bombers or beheaders provide the fertile environment that produces the extreme fanatics who do.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    The BBC showed some video in occupied ISIS area, heads on pikes, dead people, so its all true. These people need to be turned into glass.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    The BBC showed some video in occupied ISIS area, heads on pikes, dead people, so its all true. These people need to be turned into glass.
    funny you say that...2 things.

#1 yes those are the pics. There are 2 pics in particular, one where the guy is about to have his throat slashed...not knowing if he is even alive and the 2nd pic where his throat is being slashed and he is screaming....just unbelievable.

#2 a friend's sister is married to a reporter for the BBC, my friend just got back from England for the wedding and was amazed at the difference in news coverage. How much gets censored here in the states...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    But the ones who don't become suicide bombers or beheaders provide the fertile environment that produces the extreme fanatics who do.
    if you are talking about governments, i could agree, but indicting individuals seems a bit much.

i'm not exactly thrilled with some of the countries we call "friends" in that respect

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

We see pretty much all of their videos here at work...it is pure evil!! They are worse than barbarians...they cut the heads off and then kick them around...they tie people up and then shoot them, often multiple times and long after they are dead. Just disgusting on every level.

I cannot fathom what would make a large group of people act so repulsively...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

dehumanizing another group because they are different, and depicted everywhere as the enemy and source of all of their problems is probably a good start

living in conditions where someone setting off a bomb isn't that uncommon probably doesn't help either.

of course, it's not like our own haven't been caught doing some similar things over there

vCash

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !