vCash

Anyone see the hit on

Meatchicken's QB? Any doubt that he was concussed? Hoke
    really missed pulling him, or his staff...imo should be several
    heads roll....what say the board?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Anyone see the hit on

I say it's a typical spaz reaction from the media. And since a lot of fans would like to see Hoke fired after that disaster of a game, they're jumping on the bandwagon. His ankle had been hurt and was hurt again. The feeling on the sideline was that he was stumbling because he injured the foot, not because he was concussed. I didn't think the hit in real time (or even really on the replay) was something that screamed concussion. It looked like a tough hit that got his chin. Even when you look at the replay of him stumbling, he is favoring his ankle.

Much ado about nothing, IMHO. Even more so since when he went back in the game, all he did was hand it off.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Skip to 2:37.

It doesn't really seem like nothing. If a guy is stumbling around out there like that, you don't leave him in. Not anymore anyway. There is enough pressure on schools over the concussion issue without making it worse like that.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerfan88's Avatar
    vCash

I didn't watch the game so this is the first I've seen it. You can see him hurt his foot on the very first play and continue to limp on it. After the big hit, it looks like he stumbles and turns the ankle again. If I didn't know about the current media frenzy, I would never think concussion.

vCash

Dont know. Dont care, Aint none my Bidness!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Looks like he's out there favoring his ankle to me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

I are fine coach. How many fingers? Uh, 3 on the one on the left, 3 on the one on the right, its that middle one that's blurry.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Looks like he's out there favoring his ankle to me.
    That is what I saw as well.
    "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."
    - President John F. Kennedy