Administrator
    vCash

Boomer Sooner! OU @ TCU: Television and Radio broadcast information

Game 5

OU @ TCU
    Saturday, October 4
    2:30 pm (Central time)

Television: FOX (Looks like the game will air on the main Fox channel, NOT Fox 1...if this changes, I'll post asap)

Radio

Here's a list of stations that will stream the game live online: List

XM Radio: Schedule not released at this time

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: OU @ TCU: Television and Radio broadcast information

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Here's a list of stations that will stream the game live online:
    I'd like to know if anyone has actually had success getting the games streamed this year. In the past, yes, it's always been the radio stations' full broadcast streamed, but this year every single station I've tried has had "alternate" broadcasts or just flat-out said they were in a streaming blackout for the entire game.

It really sucks because last year SSTV was broadcasting the pre-game radio show as a premium service, and this year they're not. I assume they dropped the hammer on the SSN stations to *not* stream the game and pre-game for free since they wanted to get the business, but now they're not even streaming the pre-game!

If anyone has found a way to get the pre-game broadcast over the Internet, please let us other folks know.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    I'd like to know if anyone has actually had success getting the games streamed this year. In the past, yes, it's always been the radio stations' full broadcast streamed, but this year every single station I've tried has had "alternate" broadcasts or just flat-out said they were in a streaming blackout for the entire game.

It really sucks because last year SSTV was broadcasting the pre-game radio show as a premium service, and this year they're not. I assume they dropped the hammer on the SSN stations to *not* stream the game and pre-game for free since they wanted to get the business, but now they're not even streaming the pre-game!

If anyone has found a way to get the pre-game broadcast over the Internet, please let us other folks know.
    Interesting. Honestly, I've haven't tried to listen to the streaming broadcasts, I just linked the ones that were in the Sooner Sports Radio Network. I'll have to try this week and see if I can find one (or more) that have the stream.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

Does anyone know if you can still pick up the Sooner Broadcast inside the stadium anymore. Used to be able to get it at the end of the fm dial, can't remember what the number was.
    If you had a quarter for every time OSU beat OU you'd have $16.