Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: a worthwhile read to help those who think ISIS is Islam..

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Sorry, I don't get the Okie papers here in Iowa...
    Ya ever hear of "On Line"?

http://newsok.com/
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Your tilting at windmills NoTiming, they are Islam, and pray to Allah. Good try though. Now where is the indignation and the outright verbal assault on ISIS or ISIL from Islamic states and Islamic leaders in the U.S. Chirp, chirp... Yeah, someone will say, but we got the coalition. Yeah, those families are trying to save their *** from being over run, I don't hear the Saudi family saying they are an abomination to Islam, ect.

and WTF is the OKC beheading being called "workplace violence" this is terrorism through and through. But we can't have a terrorism attack on The Leftist's watch...
    I think they tend to not use the term terrorism unless there's some form of conspiracy involved. It's not a definition I agree with but it has been common going back at least to the time immediately following 9/11.

I don't know the legal definition in the US is but the common definition requires that the perpetrator actions are to achieve political means. I'm not sure if you can say that here.

Whether or not this is terrorism is a different issue than whether it is religiously motivated. I don't think anyone denies that this attack is at least partially motivated by religious ideology.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

To add to the previous post, I just looked up the legal definition on FBI.gov. It does not require any form of conspiracy but for whatever reason they're hesitant to label actions by individuals as terrorism.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

I don't know or even care what the official definition of terrorism is, but absent a state of war by a sovereign nation, I would consider any act that seeks to harm people or property for the sole purpose of furthering a social, political, religious etc. agenda as terrorism.

vCash

how about oil or economic reasons?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    The Old testament has NOTHING to do with Christian beliefs . It shows the Prophecy's Of The coming Messiah and the teaches the Old Mosaic law. which jesus came to fulfil so that all would be free from that Law.
    Compare the Old testament to the Koran and you will see they are very similar.
    My main problem with some religious people is that they don't think this way. OT is used when it is convenient for them. The Ten Commandments are OT, and some politicians want to use that.
    Metaphors be with you!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    how about oil or economic reasons?
    Sure, if innocent people are targeted for economic reasons.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

[QUOTE=olevetonahill;4855645]Ya ever hear of "On Line"?

http://newsok.com/[/QUOTE)

Rilly? Aw, why would I do that when I can wait and see who will tell me what
    I need to know....

vCash

[QUOTE=rock on sooner;4855905]
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ya ever hear of "On Line"?

http://newsok.com/[/QUOTE)

Rilly? Aw, why would I do that when I can wait and see who will tell me what
    I need to know....
    Heh
    Yea I figure KC be along and straighten us all out again LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Awww, we went and wrote a nice letter to those mean old terrorists, complete with "academic language", (big words), and an "Executive Summary", (2 or 3 item bulleted list with LARGE FONT) to show them how confused they are.

Did we sign it XXXOOOXXX???