Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Been away for awhile

Most of you know that I have been a Sooner Fan since dirt was around. Dad was a student before WW11 and enlisted. I have been a fan since Bud Wilkinson days. It made me hate Notre Dame.
    I am still a fan except when they play the Mountaineers. That is only because they scholar shipped my Grandson. Josh is a kicker and had a decent game in Morgantown. I visited with a lot of Sooner fans and really had a good time. You guys have a great opportunity this year if the players buy into the program.
    Good luck!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Been away for awhile

Thanks, friend. Don't be a stranger. The Sooner Nation is so hungry for #8

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Good stuff! Agree with wasp, don't be a stranger. Your grandson has tree trunks for legs.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Josh made a very impressive kick at the end of the 1st qtr. He gets a 44 yarder nullified on a holding call and then steps up and kicks it through at 54 yards. Congrats!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

he's a big boy for a kicker
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Josh made a very impressive kick at the end of the 1st qtr. He gets a 44 yarder nullified on a holding call and then steps up and kicks it through at 54 yards. Congrats!

Thanks very much. If you watch the film, Josh would have been creamed if our guy didn't intentionally grab the Sooner player's jersey. Josh's junior high school QB is Grant Bothun, your holder. His brother Garrett was a Sooner player also. Josh competed in kicking camps with Hunnicut. He is a great kicker.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by papawlambert View Post
    Thanks very much. If you watch the film, Josh would have been creamed if our guy didn't intentionally grab the Sooner player's jersey. Josh's junior high school QB is Grant Bothun, your holder. His brother Garrett was a Sooner player also. Josh competed in kicking camps with Hunnicut. He is a great kicker.
    Well, give Josh a pat on the back and tell him opposing fans noticed that kick. I've seen many a kicker fold under that situation including some that play on Sunday. Very clutch and was an important play at that point of the contest.