Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Who has the worst fans in the big XII ?

The Pokes come in second (again) as I have to say KSU is absolutely the worse. Inevitably drunk, profoundly filthy mouths and want to fight. Their pitiful frat boys will fight old men, women, little kids, even their own fans. I think they are what OSU aspires to be in terms of *** hats. I truly don't understand why fans, including ours, have to be slobbering drunk to attend a game.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Piware View Post
    The Pokes come in second (again) as I have to say KSU is absolutely the worse. Inevitably drunk, profoundly filthy mouths and want to fight. Their pitiful frat boys will fight old men, women, little kids, even their own fans. I think they are what OSU aspires to be in terms of *** hats. I truly don't understand why fans, including ours, have to be slobbering drunk to attend a game.
    Starting to wonder if I was the only one that felt that way.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Piware View Post
    I couldn't say it better. But the worst fans NOT in the Big XII have to be LSU!! Classless!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

That is axiomatic.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown