Thread: Us vs. Them

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Us vs. Them

I have been a fan of this sight since 1999; when I first registered under a different username. As you can tell I dont post a ton. I was first drawn to this site for the well moderated boards, the mutual cause of everything OU. I have even enjoyed the comical back and forth of the red vs blue postings. The funny thing is I think deep down when it gets to brass tacks, everyone is this country wants the same things. The disagreements seem to manifest them themselves based on the path that is appropriate to achieve those results....

So with that being said, you are all wrong and until you agree with me and my beliefs you are *********s... Carry on.

vCash

Re: Us vs. Them

**** off dip****

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    I have been a fan of this sight since 1999; when I first registered under a different username. As you can tell I dont post a ton. I was first drawn to this site for the well moderated boards, the mutual cause of everything OU. I have even enjoyed the comical back and forth of the red vs blue postings. The funny thing is I think deep down when it gets to brass tacks, everyone is this country wants the same things. The disagreements seem to manifest them themselves based on the path that is appropriate to achieve those results....

So with that being said, you are all wrong and until you agree with me and my beliefs you are *********s... Carry on.
    I just wanta stir the shat. If You dont like it get off of here LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    **** off dip****
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

wtf?
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post
    wtf?
    He talkin about way back Long dayum time ago when Bri was the Man He kept it all straight

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

What the hell is this Kumbaya sounding crap??? We ain't on south congress here...

vCash

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    eState Auction House Ltd.

vCash

Heh....don't know John Helander. But apparently I knew Jim Beam really well last night....
    Whiskey makes me stronger, faster and smarter in short violent bursts

vCash

Old story LOL. He was a Poster here years ago. Got POed and melted down and Left, Heard he died a few years ago.

vCash

Sorry bout the renegade crazy post just got onry something fierce...

vCash

Nuthin wrong with it LOL
    Hell Ive donw worse when I get to durnky posting

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

In vino veritas....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

This board is a place to blow off steam. Nothing we say or do is going to change jack**** in the world or country. Theconsequences of our actions(or more importantly, our inactions) as we the people will eventually play out.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    This board is a place to blow off steam. Nothing we say or do is going to change jack**** in the world or country. Theconsequences of our actions(or more importantly, our inactions) as we the people will eventually play out.
    What ????
    But.....but, I thought we not only had a direct line to Bob Stoops cell phone, the offensive coach's headset, the RNC and DNC, the White House hot line..............

You mean ........ it's not true?
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

vCash

Boy Ya ****ed up there!
    To have a shot at the White house!? Ya have to Go thru Jessie and Al so thats the Black Line!