Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 oupride's Avatar
    vCash

It had to end Sooner or later...

we are doomed

The last time i watched an OU game at Mountaineer Field was in November 16, 2012, West Virginia at Milan Puskar Stadium almost 2 years ago.

Two additional 10 win seasons (the most of any program at 34), another conference title (44th), a Sugar Bowl victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide with a final score of 45–31.

today i'm sitting at my house, waiting for kickoff. Saturday night is the projected upset date, so the playoffs is really out of the question.

i'm almost at peace with it

another national title was a fun thought though

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: It had to end Sooner or later...

You are right Pride, how can the Sooners compete with the record of West Virginia or Holgerson. To go further, how can we compete with Holgy's mentors, Mumme,Leach,Sumlin or Gundy !
    I mean Oklahoma has had a little success, but compared to Holgerson we are DOOMED!!!

Stan
    T***s is the Kim Kardashian of college football. Hardly as attractive as she thinks and has never done a thing to justify all the fame. They chase the money in much the same way. The 'horns are a legend in their own mind. Texas destroyed the SWC and is currently sucking the life out of the Big 12.

Stolen from Sabanball

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Re: It had to end Sooner or later...

Soooooo don't watch the game and we should be fine the rest of the season.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!