SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Latest news on Cody Thomas, and Justin Hansen?

Anyone read or hear about either one? Is Cody fully healthy now? Is he playing well in practice? Are we still planning to redshirt Hansen?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Re: Latest news on Cody Thomas, and Justin Hansen?

Not news, but I thought Cody looked fine in his debut against Tulsa. No doubt the Sooners can only go as far as TK can take them this year and it's no mystery why we are being so careful running him. No need for the risk against teams we are controlling, but there will come a situation where we play that chit…

Administrator
    vCash

Cody is healthy and participating in practices. As far as I know he was suited up and ready (if needed) Saturday. The latest I've heard on Hansen is that Stoops wants to redshirt him.

On an interesting side note, I took my boys to the "Walk of Champions" (formerly known as the players getting off of the bus), and we walked over to the Switzer Center about an hour prior and Mayfield was walking into the building. After about 10 minutes, other guys started showing up (I'm assuming guys that are either going to be redshirted, like Curtis Bolton and Tito Windham, and walk on guys). After another 10 or 15 minutes, they were all on the practice field going through some kind of drills. No coaches, just the players. Mayfield was leading the group. That's something I've never seen before and I think it shows how serious Mayfield is about being at OU.

vCash

Thanks to all. I haven't seen whether Thomas has any actual running/scrambling ability, nor whether he's comfortable doing that. I guess we will have to wait for another big lead before we can. Obviously, it makes a huge difference if that is a threat.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Sorry, JUSTICE, not Justin.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PalmBeachSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Thanks to all. I haven't seen whether Thomas has any actual running/scrambling ability, nor whether he's comfortable doing that. I guess we will have to wait for another big lead before we can. Obviously, it makes a huge difference if that is a threat.
    He plays CF on the baseball team right? If so he has to have some speed.