SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Woo Hoo... score...

United must have noticed I haven't flown much the 2nd and 3rd quarter...we'll cutting $10B from our projects budget this year will do that. I just registered for the targeted promo for triple miles and...

I just booked round trips to Yokohama, Dubai, Paris and Chicago. I still need to book to Pusan and DFW. Needless to say, I am drive by-ing the house until mid-November...but I should have a bunch of extra miles...

Not counting chickens yet, anything could happen. So I am glad I enjoyed being home, grilling and drinking beer on the patio since May.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Woo Hoo... score...

here I thought you were "gettin some"....meh~

lol...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Woo Hoo... score...

He's joining 'The Mile High' club.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash
    I wish, more like the sleeping a mile high club...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app