Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: New QB at Texas?

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    We only had 3 at most when they won the 05 title. Business as usual if they're not around. You'll probably see one walking around Campus Corner tomorrow though. Ooooo, I'm such a pretentious burnt orange tool walking around OU's town in my twitty shirt
    Think ya Musta Missed a Few there Badg .There were quite a few here running their Bevo Butts for awhile. Im not gonna try to name em cause I tended to ignore em or just send em to Bolivia LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Benchwarmer SoonerMachine's Avatar
    vCash

Never take this game lightly.
    "Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you!" -Bill Hicks

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerwake View Post
    Jimmy Chitwood?? Didn't he last play for the Hickory Huskers for the Indiana state bball championship??
    Jimmy Greenwood at UT booster meeting: "I think it's about time I start playing ball again." [Yahoo oilmen go wild "I done TOLL you once we got rid of that POS Mack Brown!"]. Jimmy Greenwood: "The only thing is - I play, coach Mack Brown stays. He goes, I go." [Oilman: "Now wait a second here, we already voted . . ."]. Joe Jamail: "I say we vote again, you dumb sum bitches!"