Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Message from a Tennessee Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Piware View Post
    Congrats to the Vols. They are a scrappy bunch and Worley is a gamer. Kid got pounded relentlessly and still got up to take the next snap. Give them some playing time and they are going to be a team to be reckoned with. I like Coach Jones and I think he has UT headed in the right direction. Good luck for the rest of the season.
    ^^^^^This.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if the Vols make some noise in the SEC east this season. All the teams over there look vulnerable. Jones has UT on the right track.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I predict 34 - 10 and a Tennessee team with a lot of young talent will put up more of a fight than some of us thought... and have a good chance of making some noise in the SEC this year. I'd feel good about your chances, especially at home where the crowd will carry their energy a lot longer.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I bet Sabanball made this thread under a different name just to protect SEC integrity.

Tennessee has some athletes. Their speed is incredible. Shepard got run down twice and someone almost caught up with Julian Wilson, tho he was running out of gas. If their QB hadn't been a 6'4" tackling dummy, they could have been really dangerous. Their linebackers are very good. Next year they will be quite a challenge after their linemen do some bench pressin'.