Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

And he said it with a Straight Face LOL

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: And he said it with a Straight Face LOL

Yeah, despite the grim topic, I had to laugh out loud when POTUS declared such rubbish.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    Yeah, despite the grim topic, I had to laugh out loud when POTUS declared such rubbish.
    Someone orta be fired for putting that up on his Teleprompter.

****ing Idiot. the 1st word that ISIS stands for is "Islamic"
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

I had to laugh out loud when I see posters who can't read between the lines.

You are usually funny, but that is sauteed in the weakest sauce

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    I had to laugh out loud when I see posters who can't read between the lines.

You are usually funny, but that is sauteed in the weakest sauce
    Dont Blame ME. I dint say it. Nor did I watch , I just report.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dont Blame ME. I dint say it. Nor did I watch , I just report.
    See, the president assumes you understand that statement.

"Okay class lets try this on."

"You are sitting in church one day and the good pastor states, 'Brothers and sisters, I have invited the congregation from Bucks Grove, TN, to speak to you on their interpretation on the word of God.'"
    "A very small group of people file in. Several of them are toting wooden crates. An elderly gentleman walks up to the pulpit, introduces himself as the pastor and opens his crate. He proceeds to pull out a 5 1/2 foot, very much alive, western diamond back rattler. He informs you that you must handle this snake because it is the word of God. Oh, and if you get bit, you are not allowed to get medical treatment. The lord will determine if you are fit to enter the kingdom."

"These people call themselves Christians. The funny thing is that most christians think that this form of worship is absolutely crazy. Most folks would be reticent to even label that as Christianity. The truth of the matter is they really exist. YES . See class, they have disorted the word of God into something that his nothing to do with spirit and message of true Christianity"

"ISIS is a complete distortion of Islam. They have taken advantage of the lack of good education to brainwash people into taking excerpts of scripture
    and disrorting the message. The vast majority of muslims do not consider them to be true muslims.....thereby bringing us full circle, back to what the president said."

"Okay class, dont forget tommorow is your big test on the multiplication. tables. STUDY HARD TONIGHT."
    Last edited by IGotNoTiming; 9/11/2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: grammar

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

......and Gorbachev literally tore down the Berlin Wall with his own two hands, cause St. Ronnie told him to.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

See, the president assumes you understand that statement.

"Okay class lets try this on."

"You are sitting in church one day and the good pastor states, 'Brothers and sisters, I have invited the congregation from Bucks Grove, TN, to speak to you on their interpretation on the word of God.'"
    "A very small group of people file in. Several of them are toting wooden crates. An elderly gentleman walks up to the pulpit, introduces himself as the pastor and opens his crate. He proceeds to pull out a 5 1/2 foot, very much alive, western diamond back rattler. He informs you that you must handle this snake because it is the word of God. Oh, and if you get bit, you are not allowed to get medical treatment. The lord will determine if you are fit to enter the kingdom."

"These people call themselves Christians. The funny thing is that most christians think that this form of worship is absolutely crazy. Most folks would be reticent to even label that as Christianity. The truth of the matter is they really exist. YES . See class, they have disorted the word of God into something that his nothing to do with spirit and message of true Christianity"

"ISIS is a complete distortion of Islam.
    They have taken advantage of the lack of good education to brainwash people into taking excerpts of scripture
    and disrorting the message. The vast majority of muslims do not consider them to be true muslims.....thereby bringing us full circle, back to what the president said."

"Okay class, dont forget tommorow is your big test on the multiplication. tables. STUDY HARD TONIGHT."
    Yet they are ISLAMIST correct? Class dismissed!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    ......and Gorbachev literally tore down the Berlin Wall with his own two hands, cause St. Ronnie told him to.

5-0
    And Out of the Blue we have this retort Hilarious !

vCash

Yet they are ISLAMIST correct? Class dismissed!

And Out of the Blue we have this retort Hilarious !
    Read your own quote. ISIS is not Islam.

Not islamist...

Go to the cafeteria, there is a hot bowl of d**k waiting for you.
    Last edited by IGotNoTiming; 9/11/2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: edit

vCash

Read your own quote. ISIS is not Islam.

Not islamist...

Go to the cafeteria, there is a hot bowl of d**k waiting for you.
    Do you REALLY want to devolve to a sub class like your Buddy KC/8th? Getting into the Name callin insult form of Posting with ME? Really?

Ill let you think on that for awhile. I got Important things to do right now, Like Spoil my Grandsons!

vCash

Vet, you should do a quick review of the word 'context'. Learn to differentiate it from the word 'literal'.

I'd really like to believe you're just trolling yet again.

I'm just not certain this time.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Vet, you should do a quick review of the word 'context'. Learn to differentiate it from the word 'literal'.

I'd really like to believe you're just trolling yet again.

I'm just not certain this time.

5-0
    You Libs orta understand "Tongue in Cheek"

vCash

Do you REALLY want to devolve to a sub class like your Buddy KC/8th? Getting into the Name callin insult form of Posting with ME? Really?

Ill let you think on that for awhile. I got Important things to do right now, Like Spoil my Grandsons!
    Not at all... I just wanted to reinforce the spirit of my first post. You inferred something that wasn't there for a 2nd time in this thread.

I told you to go to the cafeteria and have a hot bowl of duck. A tasty fowl if there every was one.

If you inferred something else from my post, that is on you.

Enjoy the time with your grandkids... I look forward to that day.

vCash

Last time the rightwingnut whine was he didn't terrorist, now it's he said terrorist! Make up your minds.

vCash

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain

The moral of this story boys and girls is to not pay attention to Trolls.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain
    GREAT advice for conservatives.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Yes many Christians would think that this would be nonsensical but however odd it may seem they still may well be Christians. Playing with snakes doesn't either make or prevent you from being Christian.

Same with ISIS. Perhaps some other muslims don't agree with ISIS but that doesn't mean that members of ISIS aren't Islamic.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Yes many Christians would think that this would be nonsensical but however odd it may seem they still may well be Christians. Playing with snakes doesn't either make or prevent you from being Christian.

Same with ISIS. Perhaps some other muslims don't agree with ISIS but that doesn't mean that members of ISIS aren't Islamic.
    Let me ask you - is Scott Roeder a Christian?

vCash

I guess we can all call the Westboro Baptist Church a bunch of Christians as well.

Lots of bad stuff has happened in the name of religions.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Let me ask you - is Scott Roeder a Christian?
    I don't know. I've never met Scott Roeder and have read next to nothing about him. If you are asking if it is possible for somebody who is Christian to commit an illegal or immoral act then the answer is yes. Happens every day.