Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

For those of you who are always complaining about my comparing Obama to dubya

Cal Thomas, leading conservitive talking head and appoligist wrote a column aout conservative former governor now convicted felon Bob McDonnell. He says in the column that "By most objective standards, McDonnell did a good job as governor." Then proceeded to spend a majority of the column on BILL CLINTON! That was almost 20 years ago, yet the very same people complain about "blaming bush".

So, it's OK to bring up something that was LEGAL in defense of a corrupt conservative, but we can't bring up how horrible a job the guy you guys voted for that was the last president?

Conservatives should really try to keep their talking points consistent.

http://calthomas.com/columns/the-mcdonnells-conviction

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: For those of you who are always complaining about my comparing Obama to dubya

Thomas, unlike you with your cult leader, doesn't excuse the McDonnel's behavior.

I'll go on record as saying Clinton was an infinitely better President than Jim Jones, er , Obama. Your refusal to criticize Obama over any of his action torches your credibility.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.