Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Rice - Mixon parallel

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    79, May I ask how old you are? Im going to guess your in your 40s at least, You are not that far removed from 18 IMHO, You really believe that an 18 year old is going to act like a Grown Mature man? Hell I came home froma war at 19 and I still wernt grown up. for that matter Im 64 and I still aint grown up.
    I'm 58 and about as grown up as you are - my wife has given up on my maturing. When I say Mixon here, I mean Mixon + whoever gives him advice. This little pep rally tempest in a teapot could be a good thing as it shows any little thing he does makes news. Might avoid something that's real in the future. Again,no big deal.

vCash

[QUOTE=BoulderSooner79;4845086]I'm 58 and about as grown up as you are - my wife has given up on my maturing. When I say Mixon here, I mean Mixon + whoever gives him advice. This little pep rally tempest in a teapot could be a good thing as it shows any little thing he does makes news. Might avoid something that's real in the future. Again,no big deal.[/QUOTE
    I Knowed ya was Older than in yer 40s I was just bein Polite LOL.

Ya cant sit on a Kid. He is excited about being a Sooner and I think he will turn out Great Myself.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

My thoughts have always been, send a bus full of girls to austin... give them a few shots and start fights with texas football players.
    OUI Refugee! Seeing all the good people beat me here. Formerly OUJARVIS on OUI.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRat View Post
    My thoughts have always been, send a bus full of girls to austin... give them a few shots and start fights with texas football players.
    horns already have enough guys out injured as it is.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    horns already have enough guys out injured as it is.
    Bazinga!
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.