Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 freshchris05's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Rice - Mixon parallel

"This whole world is 3 drinks behind..."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Totally agree with the dead horse analogy here. But if the Rice thing teaches us anything, expect a miraculous equine resurrection at the national level on 11/1.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by freshchris05 View Post
    Heh

Real MEN dont hit wimmens, they do what I do. Make em kick rocks or Haul em off in the back of my truck!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I believe they show a Spot of decency and remove it and the Bridle
    well see for yerself!
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by freshchris05 View Post

I hope that's not a female horse.

Real men don't beat dead female horses.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Statalyzer's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    No, Vet, you didn't read the memo: Under no circumstances is striking a woman acceptable. None. Don't care if she's on angel dust and has an Uzi to the head of toddler. It's just non-negotiable.
    Now, if it's woman on woman, then crack out the beers and set up the lawn chairs, I suppose.
    Likewise if it's some crazy 125 lb dude getting stomped by your local neighborhood biker.
    In those circumstances, we'll allow logic to prevail and ask questions about how the 'striking' came to happen. But male striking female? Nope, that's just blanket wrong.
    Apparently.
    OK but in this situation she compares to him in physical brute force about the same way most of us compare to a 6th grade child.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Personally, I think Mixon was set up. If I was OU, I'd put a PI or 2 on her and see if she (or her family) has made any abnormal cash purchases lately. She'll probably pull a Jerry Jone's hooker and sue him 5 years from now if he makes it to league and is making some money.
    While I don't condone what he did, as young as he is, I'd pretty much be ok, if he'd slapped her with an open palm, if she got the toilet mouth and racially slurred him. If she didn't and was just harassing him, he should've just walked away. Tough to do when you're 18 or 19, though.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Statalyzer View Post
    OK but in this situation she compares to him in physical brute force about the same way most of us compare to a 6th grade child.
    So if that is the standard then any 150 lb penicl-nexked frat boy should be able to beyotch slap any 250 lb MMA fighter with impunity.......right?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Duplicate.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 9/12/2014 at 12:21 AM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I'm sure you're joking because no one would wish a life of misery on an immature 20 year old women that made a mistake.
    Funny coming from you considering your rants about Mixon, and you seem to want nothing for him but a life of misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by manateepower View Post
    Funny coming from you considering your rants about Mixon, and you seem to want nothing for him but a life of misery.
    Point me to my rants. I said early on I expected a 4ish game suspension and questioned the decision to prohibit him from team activities. And I certainly did not write that he should be kicked off the team. My comment about the "joke" was because the poster suggested a public smear campaign against Molitor. Now this board is nothing like twitter, but we've seen how powerful such media tools can be and OU has literally millions of fans. If just a tiny percentage of them are moronic enough to really launch a smear compaign, it could have devastating effects. I would say the same thing about any idiot suggesting a smear campaign against Mixon - also a young person that made a mistake.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Mixon keeps making mistakes, seemingly unclear about what he can and can't do in regards to team activities. Needs to get that straightened out pretty quick.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

To what do you refer?
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 freshchris05's Avatar
    vCash

To what do you refer?
    A pep rally that he attended and was allowed to attend. CV just reads stupid articles.
    "This whole world is 3 drinks behind..."

vCash

Ah. Well, don't let me get in the way of MixonHate.

vCash

I guess it was a couple of writers and OSU fans that got their panties in wads. It probably would be wise for OU to err on the side of keeping Mixon low key this season.

vCash

he's not on the team and can't practice of engage in official team activities. Can't go a lot lower than that unless we rent out the dungeon of the Bastille and order him shackled to a wall.

vCash

he's not on the team and can't practice of engage in official team activities. Can't go a lot lower than that unless we rent out the dungeon of the Bastille and order him shackled to a wall.
    But he Must be More severely punished for this latest Transgression. He Gasp, Went to a Pep Rally and Horror of Horrors He went on the Court where Mere students are not allowed.

WE must get out the Cat o' nine tails and administer 40 lashes followed By a Tar and feather episode.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ers-pep-rally/
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Just sayin' he could have been in the stands with students at the pep rally instead of on the floor with some players. No big deal, but if I were Mixon, I'd try to stay out of the public eye until the '14 season concludes. Then be fresh and ready to go for spring camp.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Just sayin' he could have been in the stands with students at the pep rally instead of on the floor with some players. No big deal, but if I were Mixon, I'd try to stay out of the public eye until the '14 season concludes. Then be fresh and ready to go for spring camp.
    79, May I ask how old you are? Im going to guess your in your 40s at least, You are not that far removed from 18 IMHO, You really believe that an 18 year old is going to act like a Grown Mature man? Hell I came home froma war at 19 and I still wernt grown up. for that matter Im 64 and I still aint grown up.