Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: just thought this place was getting too quiet....

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Whoever wrote the initial article is obviously having acid trip flash backs.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...rst-president/
    Let's see they guy that wrote your article -

Peter Ferrara

His senior law school thesis evolved into the debut hardcover publication by the libertarian Cato Institute in 1980, served in the White House Office of Policy Development under President Ronald Reagan, a Heritage Foundation analyst, founded the Virginia chapter of Club for Growth and directed the International Center for Law and Economics. Took money from erstwhile lobbyist Jack Abramoff to write op-ed pieces favorable to Abramoff clients while not disclosing which pieces he was paid to write.

Right wing partisan hack.

The initial article was written by -

Adam Hartung

Hartung was born in Watchhorn, Oklahoma. Wichita State University B.B.A. and an MBA with Distinction at Harvard Business School (1982). Began his career as an entrepreneur, selling the first general-purpose computing platform to use the 8080 microprocessor when he was an undergraduate. Currently Managing Partner of Spark Partners, a strategy and transformation consultancy, previously, he spent eight years as a Partner in the consulting arm of Computer Sciences Corporation has been a strategist with the Boston Consulting Group, and an executive with PepsiCo and DuPont in the areas of strategic planning and business development.

HUM - rightwingnut lawyer who does not seem to have ever had a private sector job or a Harvard MBA who is been in private sector all his career. Suddenly having been in the private sector is not important.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Cool, so graduating from Harvard Law school isn't worthy of putting on one's resume.

Makes sense now.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Cool, so graduating from Harvard Law school isn't worthy of putting on one's resume.

Makes sense now.
    No private sector - makes sense now.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    No private sector - makes sense now.
    Obama, make sense now?

vCash

While you were selectively scrubbing Peter Ferrara's resume to fit your spin, you left out this part.

Ferrara grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and graduated in 1976 from Harvard College with an A.B. in economics magna cum laude and from Harvard Law School in 1979 cum laude

vCash

While you were selectively scrubbing Peter Ferrara's resume to fit your spin, you left out this part.

Ferrara grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and graduated in 1976 from Harvard College with an A.B. in economics magna cum laude and from Harvard Law School in 1979 cum laude
    My guy Harvard MBA, you left out worked in reagan white house - to fit your spin.

Come on face facts, this guy has had a government or partisan rightwing paycheck his whole career, the other guy has been in private practice.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 9/10/2014 at 01:42 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Let's see they guy that wrote your article -

Peter Ferrara

His senior law school thesis evolved into the debut hardcover publication by the libertarian Cato Institute in 1980, served in the White House Office of Policy Development under President Ronald Reagan, a Heritage Foundation analyst, founded the Virginia chapter of Club for Growth and directed the International Center for Law and Economics. Took money from erstwhile lobbyist Jack Abramoff to write op-ed pieces favorable to Abramoff clients while not disclosing which pieces he was paid to write.

The initial article was written by -

Adam Hartung

Hartung was born in Watchhorn, Oklahoma. Wichita State University B.B.A. and an MBA with Distinction at Harvard Business School (1982). Began his career as an entrepreneur, selling the first general-purpose computing platform to use the 8080 microprocessor when he was an undergraduate. Currently Managing Partner of Spark Partners, a strategy and transformation consultancy, previously, he spent eight years as a Partner in the consulting arm of Computer Sciences Corporation has been a strategist with the Boston Consulting Group, and an executive with PepsiCo and DuPont in the areas of strategic planning and business development.

HUM - rightwingnut lawyer who does not seem to have ever had a private sector job or a Harvard MBA who is been in private sector all his career. Suddenly having been in the private sector is not important.
    I knew exactly what your reply would be.......discredit the author. You do realize Hartung was simply regurgitating information from Bob Deitrick, CEO of Pilaris Financial Management( a hedge fund by the way)? Surely you did.

Here is a review of Deitrick's level of analysis he used in a book about the economy under various presidents:
    http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/464639239
    Last edited by FaninAma; 9/10/2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Obama, make sense now?
    LOL, he walked into that one.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I knew exactly what your reply would be.......discredit the author. You do realize Hartung was simply regurgitating information from Bob Deitrick, CEO of Pilaris Financial Management( a hedge fund by the way)? Surely you did.

Here is a review of Deitrick's level of analysis he used in a book about the economy under various presidents:
    http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/464639239
    Who is discrediting the author? I simply pointed out that he has never had a private sector job. The same standard you applied to Barack Obama, but in his case Obama did work in the private sector and this guy didn't. I also pointed out that this guy worked in the reagan administration and is a righwingnut partisan hack.

Then you post a review of the book that two authors down used? WOW what a reach. Deitrick was simply stating what rightwingnuts have been stating - reagans some kind of economic god who all other presidents could never measure up to.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Who is discrediting the author? I simply pointed out that he has never had a private sector job. The same standard you applied to Barack Obama, but in his case Obama did work in the private sector and this guy didn't. I also pointed out that this guy worked in the reagan administration and is a righwingnut partisan hack.

Then you post a review of the book that two authors down used? WOW what a reach. Deitrick was simply stating what rightwingnuts have been stating - reagans some kind of economic god who all other presidents could never measure up to.
    Why are all your comments my guy/your guy? You still haven't answered my question about the Obama administration's "policies" that led to this rip-roaring economy. I assume your a supporter of fracking?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon St Sooner View Post
    Why are all your comments my guy/your guy? You still haven't answered my question about the Obama administration's "policies" that led to this rip-roaring economy. I assume your a supporter of fracking?
    my guy/your guy - try to follow, it's pretty self evident.

Because I have answered it before. Telling you guys anything positive about obama goes in one ear and right out the other.

With your fracking question I am assuming you want to credit all of the economic recovery on fracking and energy.

vCash

Who is discrediting the author?
    You aren't?

So is "right wing partisan hack" a postive term in your pink sky world?

Again, the information supposedly supporting Obama's economic prowess did not come from "your guy" Hartung. It came from Robert Deitrick. I supplied the review of Deitrick's book as support that he is not a neutral observer of political history. Apparently he isn't very good with grammar, either.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 9/11/2014 at 11:44 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

my guy/your guy - try to follow, it's pretty self evident.

Because I have answered it before. Telling you guys anything positive about obama goes in one ear and right out the other.

With your fracking question I am assuming you want to credit all of the economic recovery on fracking and energy.
    I haven't been around here much lately so humor me.

As for the fracking question, it's a simple question. Feel free to answer at your leisure.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon St Sooner View Post
    I haven't been around here much lately so humor me.

As for the fracking question, it's a simple question. Feel free to answer at your leisure.
    Why do you want to know? What does it have to do with this thread?