Sooner Rookie
    vCash

OU vs Texas ticket prices are getting cheaper.

Just got 2 today from Ticket City for $116 each on the Texas end. Should have waited, bet they get lower, but I couldn't wait. BOOMER SOONER!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: OU vs Texas ticket prices are getting cheaper.

Pretty sooner the tea sips will pay you if you just wear orange and sing like a cadaver with a cork in in his ***, pull the cork out and his *** will sing, "The eyes of Texas are upon you". But if you have heard one *** sing that song you have heard em all.
    TEXAS IS GOD'S COUNTRY---IF YOU'RE AN ATHEIST

Administrator
    vCash

With their upcoming schedule, there will be some really good deals.

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Same tickets were $138 Sat. Several $116 and $118 today. Wish we could turn that North Endzone Crimson!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I don't know. With UCLA barely getting by Memphis in LA and the way we coughed it up to them last year, you know the phrase "hope is the mother.............etc, if I wanted to go to another early KO at the Cotton Bowl (which I don't particularly ever want to do again), but if I wanted to, I'd probably grab a pair of tickets this Thur or Fri if I could find good seats between the 20s (and not in rows 1 thru 20) for around a couple of hundred/pair.
    If they happen to beat UCLA, they'll proclaim that BYU was an aberration.
    On the other hand if UCLA crushes them and we do crush Tennessee and go in undefeated, then tickets in the whorn side will be real cheap, although I do expect they'll be grabbed up by some whorn minions that hope for another 2013 miracle.
    Some of their fans were really pizzed they basically gave away their tickets last year, and if Derp can do it, then any QB on their roster probably can.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

From studying StubHub, tickets are getting cheaper on the Tex-A$$ side and more expensive on the OU side.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

If you ever wanted proof that football is not a sport, this is it. We don't want a close fought contest and don't really care about the athletic prowess of the players. Nope. What we want is validating destruction of our neighbors. A humiliation that will burn in them for years to come. And, by God, we're willing to pay goodly stacks of Yankee Green Back Dollars when we are relatively certain that Bobby is fixing to serve up exactly that.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    when we are relatively certain that Bobby is fixing to serve up exactly that.
    We were pretty certain after Texas played Iowa State last year, weren't we?

*ducks*

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    If you ever wanted proof that football is not a sport, this is it. We don't want a close fought contest and don't really care about the athletic prowess of the players. Nope. What we want is validating destruction of our neighbors. A humiliation that will burn in them for years to come. And, by God, we're willing to pay goodly stacks of Yankee Green Back Dollars when we are relatively certain that Bobby is fixing to serve up exactly that.
    I'm never certain of a win in this game. I've sat on the Texas side the last 3 yrs because tickets were at least $100 higher on the OU end. It gets me in the game. Nothing like being there for me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

SE, you'll note I left myself a weasel out with the word 'relatively' in the final sentence. You can't ever be sure, of course; but we've got a better shot this year than in a while.
    My point was not to assert certainty over the outcome but to poke mild fun at the fact that fans on both sides seem less interested in a good game and more willing to spend money the more likely it is that their team is going to punk the opposition.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown