Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sooner Starter
    vCash

Re: Ravens Cut Rice after video emerges. Turns out it's not cool to hit women.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    You wrong sister...you wrong. Bring your flat sachelled *** over to the Posse. We might be able to lift/firm that thing up just a skoatch. Ya hear me?
    Sorry, I only speak English...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeebrewer View Post
    Sorry, I only speak English...
    You know damn right you understand. Its the language of LOVE. Open up your eyes and lemme get some.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

I don't need to defend myself with women, but I am mildly amused by redneck internet 'tough' guys. I would not harm an Old Fat man...
    You the One acting all Tuff Butthead, I was making a joke You said you wouldnt hit a woman But then said to Just TRY to take yer Lunch money that says YOU would attempt to stop Me from takin it.
    Make up yer Mind ya Bean breath
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    You the One acting all Tuff Butthead, I was making a joke You said you wouldnt hit a woman But then said to Just TRY to take yer Lunch money that says YOU would attempt to stop Me from takin it.
    Make up yer Mind ya Bean breath
    Actually I said you can try to beat the the crap out of me. Lord have mercy, I have incurred the wrath of the dreaded 'posse'...I don't know what shall I do.

vCash

Actually I said you can try to beat the the crap out of me. Lord have mercy, I have incurred the wrath of the dreaded 'posse'...I don't know what shall I do.
    Sheat you aint important enough fer the Posse to get after LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

The wife strikes back...

Also of note...
    The Associated Press reported Monday night that it had viewed a higher-quality video provided by a law enforcement official, and that Rice and Palmer could be heard shouting obscenities at each other. According to the AP, after she collapses, he drags her out of the elevator and is met by some hotel staff. One of them can be heard saying, "She's drunk, right?" And then, "No cops." Rice doesn't respond.

The video, which is slightly longer than the TMZ version and includes some audio, was shown to the AP on condition of anonymity because the official isn't authorized to release it.
    Despite the fact that the AP got to see the higher quality version with audio, the Ravens continue to insist they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bccajun View Post
    The 1 year suspension it's almost saying it's ok to hit a woman.
    *Face Palm*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Sheat you aint important enough fer the Posse to get after LOL
    I try to be a decent person and live my life in a kinder & gentler way. If that makes me unimportant to you, I'm ok with that...

vCash

The 1 year suspension it's almost saying it's ok to hit a woman.
    One year is a long time for a football player to sit out. It's especially tough when you're at a competitive position like RB in college (or at least at OU where we seem to get great RB recruits every year) and stick a fork in you when you turn 30 in the NFL.

In non-football terms, 1 year is probably longer than he would have gotten in a jail sentence, especially for the misdemeanor (not a felony) assault he was charged with.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    One year is a long time for a football player to sit out. It's especially tough when you're at a competitive position like RB in college (or at least at OU where we seem to get great RB recruits every year) and stick a fork in you when you turn 30 in the NFL.

In non-football terms, 1 year is probably longer than he would have gotten in a jail sentence, especially for the misdemeanor (not a felony) assault he was charged with.
    I'd say that 1 year not playing football vs any time in jail are not even a tiny bit comparable.

Kid messed up and has to pay the penalty. I don't know why they didn't just kick him off the team.

And that Ray Rice video stuff is ridiculous. Him dragging an unconscious body off an elevator wasn't enough for the NFL and the Ravens. Hypocrites all around. I find it beyond believable no one in the NFL or team saw the video before yesterday.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    I'd say that 1 year not playing football vs any time in jail are not even a tiny bit comparable.

Kid messed up and has to pay the penalty. I don't know why they didn't just kick him off the team.

And that Ray Rice video stuff is ridiculous. Him dragging an unconscious body off an elevator wasn't enough for the NFL and the Ravens. Hypocrites all around. I find it beyond believable no one in the NFL or team saw the video before yesterday.
    The charges are still pending, but my guess is there will be no jail time.

The kid is paying a penalty. My guess why Stoops didn't kick Mixon off the team is because he was 18 + 1 day old and had never really been on the team yet. No spring or fall camp, so he had not really live the "Stoops and OU" way.

Agree the NFL/Ravens are hypocrites. The punch had to be what was expected to knock her out, I don't understand why a video that just confirms that makes any difference. The same should be true for Mixon when his punch video goes public 11/1.

vCash

I try to be a decent person and live my life in a kinder & gentler way. If that makes me unimportant to you, I'm ok with that...
    You go right ahead and be gentle and Kind. Just said you aint important enough to Invoke the wrath of the Posse. Wow get over yerself LOL

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    The charges are still pending, but my guess is there will be no jail time.

The kid is paying a penalty. My guess why Stoops didn't kick Mixon off the team is because he was 18 + 1 day old and had never really been on the team yet. No spring or fall camp, so he had not really live the "Stoops and OU" way.

Agree the NFL/Ravens are hypocrites. The punch had to be what was expected to knock her out, I don't understand why a video that just confirms that makes any difference. The same should be true for Mixon when his punch video goes public 11/1.
    He Has been kicked off. He IS Allowed to stay in school on his own and come back next year . which he has chosen to do.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

He Has been kicked off. He IS Allowed to stay in school on his own and come back next year . which he has chosen to do.
    Semantics. I meant kicked off as in "wish him luck with his new team". Had he been even a redshirt FR, I think that would have been the case, but we'll never know.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall View Post
    Since when should someone defending their person be required to judge the least necessary type of response to stop the assault? That is asinine.
    The response should be somewhat symmetrical. I've been slapped by a girl before and that is assault but I never once considered knocking her out. At most I shoved her away and/or held her so she couldn't do the same again. That's all that was required under the circumstances to protect myself.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

He Has been kicked off. He IS Allowed to stay in school on his own and come back next year. which he has chosen to do.
    Well - **** on me. I've heard it a ton of different ways. I don't really care as its not my decision and really has no effect on my life...

but since this is a forum full of people's personal BS -

We have a ton of good to great RBs. We've never had a problem getting them. Tell Mixon peace out, hope you learn something, and let another school pick him up.

Same thing with Ray Rice. There are a ton of serviceable backs in the NFL that can replace him. Why go to all that trouble and risk to keep him around? He's a piece of **** and not that good to justify the position the NFL and Ravens took on him. Not that its that shocking. Winning and money is all the NFL cares about.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

Putting all of the domestic violence issues aside, yet another well paid NFL running back's contract bites the dust. They don't take running backs in the first round anymore, they aren't highly sought after and highly paid free agents with large amounts of guaranteed money anymore, and to a higher degree than other NFL positions, they are out of jobs by the time they turn 30.

5 years, $35 million. That's the price Ray pays for being violent, because there's no way in hell any running back save Adrian Peterson is going to be paid that much per year in the NFL anymore. That's his stupid tax for being stupid. Walk away!

Aside from the vicious hit, what struck me most was the way he showed no concern for his fiance at all. As she lay motionless on the dirty elevator floor he just stood there chest puffed out. then he drug her like a laundry sack and splayed her out on the concrete face down with her skirt up her legs. No concern at all for her health, or her dignity. I guess this is love however, as she is defending him today. Or maybe she is defending the million$ lost? Why else would she defend a man who knocked her out and the whole world has seen it?

Sooner Starter
    vCash

You go right ahead and be gentle and Kind. Just said you aint important enough to Invoke the wrath of the Posse. Wow get over yerself LOL
    LOL

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Well - **** on me. I've heard it a ton of different ways. I don't really care as its not my decision and really has no effect on my life...

but since this is a forum full of people's personal BS -

We have a ton of good to great RBs. We've never had a problem getting them. Tell Mixon peace out, hope you learn something, and let another school pick him up.

Same thing with Ray Rice. There are a ton of serviceable backs in the NFL that can replace him. Why go to all that trouble and risk to keep him around? He's a piece of **** and not that good to justify the position the NFL and Ravens took on him. Not that its that shocking. Winning and money is all the NFL cares about.
    Since we are throwing BS around...

First...the decision should not me made on how many RBs we have or don't have...the decision should be made on what is right and what is wrong.

Secondly, Rice and Mixon are apples to oranges. Rice is a fully grown *** man and this was his 'wife'...clearly a domestic case

Mixon was 18 y/o for all of 2 hrs and the situation was spontaneous lasted all of 5-10 seconds. Not a domestic case a bar room brew haha. The DA clearly stated if it were not a woman, he would not have pressed charges.

Finally, Stoops and Gundy presumable went to Mixon's house and sat with his parents and assured them that OU would take care of their son for the next 3/4 yrs. Not, we will take care of your son until it becomes inconvenient. Mixon is a teenager who should be afforded the opportunity to redeem himself...the university committed to him and he committed to the university.

Just my BS...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.