Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Ravens Cut Rice after video emerges. Turns out it's not cool to hit women.

Hamas firing rockets into a city and killing civilians vs. a woman slapping a man. Excellent analogy!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Statalyzer's Avatar
    vCash

Ravens Cut Rice after video emerges. Turns out it's not cool to hit women.
    Turns out it's ok to hit women as long as nobody sees video on it, but merely hears a description of the event that contains the same information as the video.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Now US Senators are jumping on board. Remember when the NFL was about playing football? Now they are fast becoming agents of social change. I say fire Roger Goodell and bring Barbara Boxer on board to straighten out the NFL and bring it into line with something more to her liking.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...zero-tolerance

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Most of those clowns want Goodell fired because of the initial 2 game suspension. I want him gone because he was too much of a wimp to stick to his guns and violated player's rights by issuing 2 punishments for the same thing. If he had let the Ravens just waive him and not jumped in with his made-up indefinite suspension, that would've been fine and served his purpose.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Hey it ain't over til it's over. NBA Paul George is jumping on board. (a translator may be required)

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...forward-091114

I imagine the NBA will need to suspend Paul for a few games after he comes back from his injury.
    Yep already being condemned. The PC crowd must be happy.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/i...iolence-091114

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 yankee's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    He shouldn't have hit the girl despite the provocation. So how severley should this 18 year old be made to suffer for this heat of the moment trangression? No football ever? No scholarship from OU or any other program? Perhaps a public flogging will suffice.

No second chances ever for anybody. If you want to see how well the total hard-*** approach works we need to look no further than the program in Austin. I fully expect that situation to reach full melt down mode pretty soon.

I am not advocating sweeping anything under the rug but at some point those who want to keep piling on these young men eventually reveal that they have an agenda that has no regard for fairness or second chances. I am far from a bleeding heart liberal but I also dislike how administrators blow back and forth around in the winds of political correctness.
    Been out of the country for a bit, so sorry to bring up an "old" subject...Come November 1st, it'll all be brought up again anyway though.

I don't understand you trying to justify this because it was in the heat of the moment. People do stupid **** all the time during the heat of the moment, and they typically pay for it.

And it appears you've come to the conclusion that I'm in the no second chances for anyone club, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

I have a feeling that if this was the daughter of a lot of the guys in here, things would sound a bit different.

And they wouldn't be calling her by 'skank' either.
    Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain, tho' your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on.