Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

So. It appears W was right after all

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Re: So. It appears W was right after all

To bad he lacked such prescience in late 02/03.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Remind me where these extremest insurgents came from originally........................

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Remind me where these extremest insurgents came from originally........................
    From your obamahole?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Wow.... Heh... Bush....

Ya'll sure is funny.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Ahahahhahahhahahahahaaaa...Look at'em com'n out of the wood work.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Cheney was right too:

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Not to worry! Now we have Beary, and he knows how to world peace. Just you wait...
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Bush was good for sitting in the corner eating crayons.

It was the war criminals Cheney and Rummy that needing watching out for.

Especially Cheney on hunting trips.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    The words from the video match current events
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

There was mass killing before we invaded Iraq. Remember the Kurd gassing?

Somebody remind me when there wasn't mass killing by somebody in Iraq. Maybe before Saddam.

I liked the aluminum poles that were passed for nucular fuel rods.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    There was mass killing before we invaded Iraq. Remember the Kurd gassing?

Somebody remind me when there wasn't mass killing by somebody in Iraq. Maybe before Saddam.

I liked the aluminum poles that were passed for nucular fuel rods.

5-0
    What were the aluminum poles for?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    What were the aluminum poles for?
    We said for uranium centrifuge. After the invasion, the Iraq Survey Group determined that the best explanation for the tubes' use was to produce conventional 81-mm rockets; no evidence was found of a program to design or develop an 81-mm aluminum rotor uranium centrifuge.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Bush was good for sitting in the corner eating crayons.

It was the war criminals Cheney and Rummy that needing watching out for.

Especially Cheney on hunting trips.

5-0
    So you approve of Obama's Middle East Policy? I'm not saying he is a total failure. I support his reluctance to get reinvolved but I think he screwed the pooch by abandoning Mubarak and pulling all troops out of Iraq. He is also terrible at building coalitions. I fully expect his recently unveiled plan to combat ISIS to end up in the toilet because nobody(i.e. Leaders in the Middle East and Europe) trusts him to follow through on anyhting he says. They will not risk human and financial resources or political capital supporting our Amateur-in-Chief when they know he could leave them holding the bag at any moment.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 9/12/2014 at 02:27 AM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    So you approve of Obama's Middle East Policy? I'm not saying he is a total failure. I support his reluctance to get reinvolved but I think he screwed the pooch by abandoning Mubarak and pulling all troops out of Iraq. He is also terrible at building coalitions. I fully expect his recently unveiled plan to combat ISIS to end up in the toilet because nobody(i.e. Leaders in the Middle East and Europe) trusts him to follow through on anyhting he says. They will not risk human and financial resources or political capital supporting our Amateur-in-Chief when they know he could leave them holding the bag at any moment.
    Abandoning Mubarak and the sofa from Iraq are events that cannot be pinned entirely on his watch. Egypt faced a popular uprising and a genuine democratic election that brought Morsi to power. No fan of the MB, but political Islam is going to have to be given the opportunity to govern, Hamas and Hezbollah come to mind. In addition, the Egytpian military is a business and was not going to go quietly into the night. As for forces being left in Iraq, again, that was not all his doing.

Funny you should mention trust. What have our "allies" in the region done to gain the trust of us, you know the guys footin the bill and bleeding.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Our allies have done little in the most recent crisis. But Obama has zero credibility to even attempt to get them to do anything.....not even the ones who committed troops and resources in the past.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Our allies have done little in the most recent crisis. But Obama has zero credibility to even attempt to get them to do anything.....not even the ones who committed troops and resources in the past.
    So you think because of obama and his "lack of credibility" and not because 11 years of war and being lied to by us in the first place?

vCash

Whom specifically are you referring to? Does he lack credibility with KSA, the Shiite government in Iraq, the Turks? F*ck em then, if they don't want to lift a finger to help themselves why should we. Sounds like a wise plan to convince the regional players they have skin in the game and not us. Cause we don't.

vCash

I've never had trust in any President's Middle East policy as far back as I can remember. I don't recall Kennedy's.

They've had religious/political strife there for what...thousands of years? Israelis and Philistines?

Nothing we do is gonna break the basic hatred of middle eastern tribes for one another. Will it all stop after this current 'war'? No way Jose'.

I've got two proposals........

1. US air support, paid for by the Saudis. Take all the US Illegals and country-less Palestinians and use them as ground support. Any land they take, they can have.

2. US air support, paid for by the Saudis. Ground support provided by the Saudi, Jordanians, Turks, anyone else in the neighborhood who's been sitting back all

these years watching the US carry the load and lives of our armed forces.

Personally I like the Kurds. They really got abused by Saddam and if they wanted to strike a deal and take over all of Iraq and make a New Kurdistan I could go for that.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I saw someone on facebook post a pic of Cheney and W giggling about "blaming the black guy" despite ISIS growing out of al quida in Iraq, a group that started after the fall of Saddam et al.

I'm really not sure if this is factual or not, but I'm sure it will be part of a long debate for decades to come