Thread: LSU tickets

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

LSU tickets

Now that my daughter is a grad student at LSU, I am planning to go visit her the weekend of the Tennessee game. An LSU alumi in my office offered me tickets to the LSU/UL-Monroe game ($40 each) I turned them down so I can watch the OU/tennessee game on tv. That is if the game will be broadcast in Baton Rouge. Which at this time I have no idea. Should I go back and get the tickets and take my daughter to her first LSU game? Or hope that the OU game will be broadcast in Baton Rouge?
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

vCash

Re: LSU tickets

Hope the OU game is Broadcast. If not spend the 80 bucks at a Sports bar and enjoy the Game and a beer with yer Baby girl.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Depends on how much of a LSU fan your daughter is. If she prefers LSU over OU, I would go for it. It'd be a special experience for both of you and you may never do it again. You could DVR the OU game and watch it later.

However, if she doesn't care about football or is a big OU fan, watch the OU game.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

She doesn't really care for football. But I think it would be great for her to experience the college game atmosphere. I texted her this morning. Waiting for a response. I think I was being a bit selfish not wanting to miss the OU game.

Update: She said she is so overwhelmed with school that a football game may be too much. She has a full schedule. Mon, Wed, and Thur are classes. On all the other days, including Saturday and Sunday, is for teachers assistant work to earn her stipend. So we might check out some tailgaiting LSU style.
    Last edited by deweydw; 9/4/2014 at 03:24 PM.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick