Thread: game is ordered

vCash

game is ordered

Ribs are resting. 2 30 packs of Natty chilling. Tater salad in the process. I think im good to go.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Re: game is ordered

I'm working tomorrow night so I'm going to have to see if I can catch a radio broadcast online.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

Do you have Directv? I can't seem to find where to order.

Nevermind, found this on their website.

You can order these pay per view events on game days using your remote.
    So I have to wait until tomorrow or order by phone and pay a $5 fee.
    Last edited by deweydw; 8/29/2014 at 08:10 PM.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

In the past I have had some trouble ordering through the box and called to order it. I told the I tried to order it and they waived the call-in fee,

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by deweydw View Post
    Do you have Directv? I can't seem to find where to order.

Nevermind, found this on their website.

So I have to wait until tomorrow or order by phone and pay a $5 fee.

Yup I said hell with it and called. Im not hooked up to a phone line or internert on the Receiver
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Administrator
    vCash

Purchased the PPV stream on SoonerSportsTV back on Monday. Two briskets marinading. Laptop hooked up to the big screen in the living room.

Got a couple of things to do in the morning, but I plan on being back and in front of the TV by the time the early afternoon games start. My youngest is having a bunch of friends over to watch the game (they aren't Sooner fans, but they will be by the time they leave tomorrow).

It's kinda like Christmas Eve.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Purchased the PPV stream on SoonerSportsTV back on Monday. Two briskets marinading. Laptop hooked up to the big screen in the living room.

Got a couple of things to do in the morning, but I plan on being back and in front of the TV by the time the early afternoon games start. My youngest is having a bunch of friends over to watch the game (they aren't Sooner fans, but they will be by the time they leave tomorrow).

It's kinda like Christmas Eve.
    Yup. Im on Satilite internet. Only get 10 Gigs a month download. no way i could do it over the internet

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yup. Im on Satilite internet. Only get 10 Gigs a month download. no way i could do it over the internet
    I'd rather order it through my cable provider, but they don't offer this one. I'm just happy to have the option to get the game.

vCash

I'd rather order it through my cable provider, but they don't offer this one. I'm just happy to have the option to get the game.
    Im sure Bro. Yea, Id get it any way I could also.
    I wa sIn Fla several years ago and couldnt get one of the Games, Called my Friends Cable folk and they just laughed at me. so I found a sports Bar. they were happy as hell to Sell me beer and turn the Game on fer me .

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Was planning on going to the game with my son like WE always have done over his 16 yrs. For tonight's game he decided old dad is old news and is taking his sweetie, and he just flat kicked me to the curb. Lol I expected that and will buy the PPV game, and his college fund will be $50 lighter.
    Shoulda just went to your place, vet!
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okiewaker View Post
    Was planning on going to the game with my son like WE always have done over his 16 yrs. For tonight's game he decided old dad is old news and is taking his sweetie, and he just flat kicked me to the curb. Lol I expected that and will buy the PPV game, and his college fund will be $50 lighter.
    Shoulda just went to your place, vet!
    Sad to say but based on my experience you can probably expect this to continue.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ribs are resting. 2 30 packs of Natty chilling. Tater salad in the process. I think im good to go.
    Thanks for the invite bro

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDomiNation View Post
    Thanks for the invite bro
    Door is always Open my friends. Just Call ahead so I make sure I got drawers on LOL

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Clam dip and homebrew...Shot Rod Rye. That's all I got.
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    In the past I have had some trouble ordering through the box and called to order it. I told the I tried to order it and they waived the call-in fee,
    I had to call in and order. I told them that I could not order with the remote. So she waived the fee.
    I did find out though, to order with my remote. I have wait like 15 minutes before the game starts.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

Ordered. But won't be hanging out in the forums. I can't believe football is heeeeerrrreeee!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I've got it here on the 55" TV....of course I don't have Comcast for TV, just for internet.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sendbaht's Avatar
    vCash

oatmeal here..it's 6am....but...I ordered the game on SoonerSportsTV...log all all the time...but it says it is down???not working???

OMG of all times...is it working for you all?

vCash

Got the surround sound turned up. Ready to rumble!!