Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: 2014-15 college football meltdowns

Texas sucks so much that Charlie Weis is fired (23-0)

Note: I have decided that instead of using in-game stuff, I will use post-firing stuff instead. Because lulz.
    Like he cares. He's probably happy about it. He still gets paid and can now ride his rascal off into retirement on his last golden parachute
    he deserved to get fired but figured we'd let the disaster of the conference season carry out
    My guess is that he is praying Bowen works out so he can keep a coach on the cheap
    Let's hire someone who can at least get this team to a few 6-6 seasons somewhat quickly, it's not like we are asking for another Orange Bowl
    We have literally no where to go but up unless you start talking about moving down to D2
    LINCOLN ******* REILY COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait for the national media to blame it being Kansas rather then him being incompetent
    #SOMEONEFUELUPTHEPLANETRACKERWEBSITEASAP!
    We don't anyone that has been associated with this loser program. If a person has any KU ties, other than water boy, they are automatically disqualified
    Question is how long has Gill and front butt set us back
    It would be so much easier to stomach if we were cheap and did not pay for coaches. But we do. That makes it so much worse
    looks like im getting drunk today! I was going to anyway but now it has meaning
    Anyone think this move now rather than later in the season or after the season is over has a little bit to do with beating KSUck to the punch? Rumors have Coach Old Balls retiring after this season, and you really don't want to be hunting for a coach at the same time as little brother. Especially when the level of the program is easier to walk in and win now over in the land of putrid purple
    Feels like one of those super painful zits being popped
    If any candidate is directly associated with this sh!t show, they are OUT
    (Kind of surprised at Bowen as interim)He's the tallest midget we have on staff
    Some where Brady Quinn is crying and saying it's not Weis's fault his players suck
    When I heard him say that, I had overwhelming urge to punch both him and frontbutt
    Hard to believe anyone has made more money for less wins
    We are a dumpster fire
    We just need to make sure that the next contract isn't like the last two. I vote for 400,000k per win
    Kansas football is going to be the death of me
    Last edited by badger; 9/29/2014 at 01:27 PM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The best thing about that KU meltdown is I now know what "frontbutt" is. LOL!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    The best thing about that KU meltdown is I now know what "frontbutt" is. LOL!
    no doubt...that is pretty funny....

oh and the part about ksu being "little brother"...mmm that usually means you've dominated the series, in THAT SPORT. I really don't GAS as to look up if they have, but I know the last 20 years ksu football had done pretty well against ku.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

New feature since we're up to page 5 of this thread... baj's nominee for meltdown post of the game in bold!
    Texas A&M 35, Arky 28 (OT)

Im having Chest Pain and Left Arm Numbness!!!
    Seriously... we have played our asses off but done EVERYTHING possible to lose this game
    I'm dying here
    I've lost all feeling in my extremities
    Are you effingkidding
    Not even close dammittttttt
    Jesus WHY
    Is this not the most Arkansas Razorbackiest game you've ever seen?
    For the love of god
    We are cursed. There is simply no denying. Does anyone have a goat to sacrifice?
    Is there a basketball game on for you. Your football support sux
    Convulsing... projectile vomit
    Arkansas was a real live SEC football team for 56 minutes
    This game is sobering me up.

Time to refill
    We have out "Aggied" the Aggies.....snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
    Back to being the laughing stock of the sec all within 1 quarter
    F it and f this
    I AM SO FREAKING PISSED OFF DISGUSTED!
    What can you say. Arkansas being Arkansas
    I'll feel better in a week but this effen sux azz
    time to go and kick the dog
    we suck when it counts
    Why am I unable to smite the debbies who have gone full ritard
    I am drinking strong liquor you sorry sob, and it still is a loss. Bad coaching
    WHAT DO YOU WANT/EXPECT FROM THIS SEASON??? A national championship!??! Some of yall have WAAAAAAAAAAAY unrealistic expectations or are just dumb as hell and have miserable lives
    not much to say or do except drink, kick the dog and then have sex, with the wife not the dog

vCash

I loathe KSU fans but for Jayhawks to refer to them as "little brother" cracks me up.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

vCash

Any chance of getting a Michigan Meltdown? No way Hoke survives the season after last weekend. Playing his obviously concussed QB has to be the last straw for their administration.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

Minnesota 30, Michigan 14

He's fat. He lives in a facility with the best workout equipment in the nation, with personal trainers at easy access and surrounded by athletes in peak physical condition.

There is no excuse for being fat other than a lack of control
    As I was dancing with my sweetheart a ball game I happened to see. When I told her it Michigan she said goodbye to me. She made a date with my little brother and now I'm so sad. I do not know what to say so I will shut up. No pass rush, no blocking, no nothing
    The people who make the Clapper should use Hoke to be their spokesperson
    Seriously, I am so sick of this garbage the only thing I can do is root for them to totally fall apart, and they are
    I seriously hope the crowd boos the **** out of them. Maybe it will wake them up from the trance Hoke has them under
    This team is so easily injured its comical. We are a bunch of pussies
    I will boo the players. Bunch of gutless pussies
    paper bags over the head please!
    This team is a bunch of f*cking losers
    We're the joke of college football. Lower fhan a mid tier MAC program
    Done with this śhit. I'm going to watch my UTSA roadrunners play
    Not only do I have to watch this SH!t. I have to listen to my kids asking why we like Michigan instead of Michigan State. What a nightmare
    We are the new Northwestern of the Big Ten
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're Ball State brah
    Here we go. GO BLUE

Ooops. nevermind
    I can't wait till we play little brother
    We're little sister
    Beer is good, beer is my friend, beer is the only way I will make it through this season
    Lets just give them the jug already
    This is like watching a slow death. Offenses are setting records all over the country and we can't even gain a gain on basic running plays
    I can I get the kool-aid the announcers are drinking, along with the liquor, and all the drugs
    It's time to put the 3rd and 4th stringers in. Burn every redshirt. Just totally burn this program to the ground. Let's do this thing right
    **** YOU BRADY HOKE FOR LEAVING AN CLEARLY INJURED KID IN THE ******* GAME. GO STRAIGHT TO ******* HELL

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    no doubt...that is pretty funny....

oh and the part about ksu being "little brother"...mmm that usually means you've dominated the series, in THAT SPORT. I really don't GAS as to look up if they have, but I know the last 20 years ksu football had done pretty well against ku.
    Snyder's 18-4 vs. KU, & that includes losing 3 of his first 4 against them. Despite that, KU still holds a 24 game series lead, which does nothing but speak to the depths of the trainwreck/dumpsterfire/insertanydisasteryouwanthere he took over.
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

HAHA LITTLE BROTHER
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

vCash

Arizona 31, Oregon 24

Did I mention this is potentially NSFW content below? Warning you now. Continue after coach moron in pink if you dare...

people are bitc$$ing about the game already. I'm not happy with the start but its the same thing every game. whenever there is adversity, all the cry babies show up, waaaaahhhhh. wait till the end of the game before you open your mouth or type. as i type this, allen takes it to the house!!!!! So shut up
    Gee imagine that a message board where people complain about how their team looks against an vastly inferior opponent
    Is it baseball season yet?
    Every one of you that has mf'ed these kids who are playing their hearts out should be booted from the site. Your are totally pathetic, and are not real fans. It's okay to be upset with a loss, but every one of these kids is 10 times the football player any of you ever were. They make mistakes, sometimes really dumb ones. Take a look in the mirroe
    I blame Obama. And ISIS. Damn Ebola
    I think we should have painted Arizona's locker room pink
    I cant ****ing believe we're gonna lose to a basketball school 2 years in a row
    (Fun question who is our best starting linebacker Malone, Hardrick, Coleman, Washington or Death) I choose death
    WHAT IS WITH THE RUNS!!!
    Oregon fans booing again
    This has been so bad my happy go lucky *** is agreeing with you!
    We gave the keys to a Ferrari to a couple of idiots who just got their license. Way to ruin everything Chip built with 2 of the most gutless hires you will ever see
    Awesome...2 years in a row this crap *** team finds a way to cost 10+ million to the PAC by knocking a relevant team out of a big bowl. Good luck zona on the Kmart bowl!!
    PAC 12 refs. Slow clap. Christ
    Fight!!!!! Damn it......FIGHT!!!!
    Hey Frostie the snowman, you see that? That's what happens when you don't run the ball up the middle three straight times from the goal line
    **** me
    **** SAKE
    What in the actual flying ****. The entire team and officiating crew should be executed
    Get the **** off the field
    This entire team and coaching staff is nothing but a bunch of headless chickens running around like a soccer team full of five-year-olds
    Chip Kelly please come back soon we dearly miss you
    Hahahahahahahaha. **** Don Pellum. **** this defense
    slow slide to mediocrity, here we come
    t least I'll be able to tell my grandchildren Oregon once was a DAT block away from winning the National Championship
    There is not a single player on this team, Mariota included, that can make a single goddamn ****ing play when we need it. Bunch of pathetic losers. And the coaches too
    All you belly aching, entitled, cheeba smoking, wannabe hippies are actually complaining about the officiating. Why am I not surprised?

vCash

Central Florida 17, Houston 12

Stop embarrassing the university!!!
    Is it too much to ask to throw catchable passes?
    all I'm seeing are two very mediocre (and that's being generous) teams trying to play the game of football
    Our poor defense. God help them
    Good grief! Why not just punt on 1st down
    fire bush and levine over the headset so this program can move on...uuuuuugh!!!!!!!
    The wheels haven't come off yet, but the lug nuts are all loose
    Is time for the official UH football song yet?
    Welp. That's a new way to lose
    Alright, time to start firing people
    Somebody still has to be fired!
    Sure wish I didn't have to be at work before sunup tomorrow, I could go for a double and then another double
    Get ready for 10,000 fans...barely enough to pay Aramark and Levine's hyper-inflated salary

vCash

Let the healing begin...lots of material from the weekend, so I'll just start with our fellow Big 12 losers...
    WVU 33, KU has no coach 14

If the commercials are any indication, this game sucks
    9minutes till the beta prostate deal expires? Where the fks my cell!?
    You know what pisses me off? When a punter kicks the ball out of bounds and an assistant coach comes out clapping telling him it's alrught. **** that ****! Get on his ***. He has one job
    My eyes are bleeding. Our offense. Ugh
    We are being trolled fans. WVU is going to cover the spread using nothing but field goals just for ****s and giggles
    Our limp dick offense is pathetic
    How the hell can you be so freaking bad at football
    We are epically bad at football
    At least the D is the corn in this turd
    We won the review! We won the review!
    I really don't know why I keep watching this garbage
    KU is a division 2 powerhouse
    Can we just start punting on first down?
    Delaware would kick us up and down the field and laugh about it
    We are just so bad. So bad. We just need to shovel the dung out of the program and start over from scratch
    The O sucks more than Missouri prostitutes
    Oh where, oh where has our football team gone? Oh where, oh where could it be?
    West Virginia achieved in one half what it took Texas a whole game to do. Texas really sucks
    KU needs some big mongloid Kansas farm boy lineman
    Baylor and OU would be playing the 4th string and ramming it down our throats
    I thought we agreed to make future game threads "girls girls girls" threads
    The sports gods must have something special planned for us this year. A final four? I would even take another women's track natty. Anything to ease the suffering
    A touchdown! I forgot what that looked like
    Can we talk band uniform smack?
    Hey! we scored twice today, that's like winning the game right?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mac94's Avatar
    vCash

Gonna be working overtime this week with my Aggies going down, Bama going down, UCLA going down, Texas and Michigan (again)
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Hope that we at least excelled at our meltdown on someone else's board.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Hope that we at least excelled at our meltdown on someone else's board.
    Hear hear!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

We're gonna get nowhere close to the greatness of the Kansas meltdowns.

vCash

Warning: shaggy is nsfw. seriously, there is so much wrong with what's below the photo that you should stop here
    Baylor 28, Texas still sucks 7

This is a $#@!ing abortion of an offense
    Watching our offense is giving my eyes AIDS
    I hope the ref that called taunting gets Ebola
    Why am I getting flashbacks to a certain game against the dirt burglars where we manged zero points with VY and Ced in the backfield?
    (Why the $#@! does our band play loud $#@! when our team is in the huddle? Right after the harris bs our band is ringing the offense ears and what do you know, false start) Gay people don't know football
    F*** me in the goat ***
    We are so stupid
    Jesus titty $#@!ing christmas
    $#@! this gay earth
    Put both those scores against the Special (Education) Teams
    $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@!
    $#@!
    How can a black QB be that slow?
    If we get shut out, I'm going for a boat ride with a scary Sicilian guy
    $#@!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Swoopes goin full retard.
    Who knew he had more retard to go
    This offense seriously has $#@!ing ebola
    Put in Ebola patient at QB
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    3 and out
    $#@!ty OL is $#@!ty. $#@!ty QB is $#@!ty. Wasted effort by the defense, holding Baylor to 7 offensive points, yet the offense can't do jack $#@!. Swoopes is a lumbering oaf who can't progress through his reads or deliver the ball beyond 5+ yards with any accuracy what so ever
    Good time for me to open another drink and yell at my wife to bring me something to eat. $#@! this game!
    I'm going to start knitting a quilt because our team has AIDS
    $#@! you you $#@!ing ***** bitch Mack Brown, this is your $#@!ing fault and I hope you die in a fire
    We are Baylor's Kansas
    i am excited for the future, or we are doomed, either way i drink
    Assraped by BYU with no lube at home now we're looking at the possibility of a $#@!ing shutout by Baylor
    $#@! you mack: you fat $#@! for this dumpster fire of a roster. We've lost 4 out of 5 to Baylor while you've made $30,000,000 during that time
    A TD against OU? That's dangerous thinking
    stupid $#@!ing $#@!ers god damn it!!!!!!! our special teams is super $#@!ing retard
    good quarterbacks grow on trees in this state and we haven't even lucked into one in a $#@!ing decade. $#@! you mack
    Its super sad how excited I got at "not being shutout" smdh

vCash

Maybe the all-time great meltdown post. Short and incredible:

"$#@! this gay earth"
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Maybe the all-time great meltdown post. Short and incredible:

"$#@! this gay earth"
    NTTAWWT

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    NTTAWWT
    of course!