Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

2014-15 college football meltdowns

A three (or four, who's counting) SF.com tradition. You are free to participate.

1- Find an image that makes the losing team look like losers.
    1a- If applicable, post the score in big bold font. Sometimes fans meltdown for other reasons than losing, but usually, a scoreboard causes it.
    2- Find a message board.
    3- Share the worst losing posts here in quote format.
    4- Have fun.

And please limit posts to meltdowns if possible and not requests for more or commentary on why losers are talking loser talk

Aggie 52, Cocky 28

I wish I was drunk right now
    I am about to get wasted, it serves the soul. Not sure my heart can take this again, not after 20 years
    WE NEED TO FIND. A PASS RUSHER
    Goodbye liver
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! What the ****! Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Fire everyone!!!! Aaaaaaaah! OK in done
    Do they even tackle in practice or do they do "two f*gs in a pillow fight" drill?
    congrats aggies, dance your prima donna asses back to Tejas
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    You can't be detail-oriented like Saban, Belichick, Chad Knaus, etc, when you live a "balanced life" like Spurrier does.

**** "balanced life". **** family. **** golf. **** vacation. Only football
    NO ONE WAS EVEN WATCHING THE DAMN RUNNING BACK. WHAT IS THIS TEAM DOING? HAVE THEY NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THEIR LIVES?
    Do we pull for Georgia or Clemson on Saturday? I'm leaning towards UGA, but Al-Qaeda isn't out of the question either
    Shame on us, we drank the kool aid
    Hey we got a great women's b ball team
    WE HAVE THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE NATION AND THEY WONT GIVE HIM THE FREAKIN BALL!!
    Hope we grow nut sacks and decide to play like men
    Epilogue: They didn't and I've had about as much South Carolina fans as I can take this morning

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: 2014-15 college football meltdowns

ULM 17 Wake Forest 10

The silver lining is: it can't get much worse!
    This game is setting offense back 100 years, it's like the opposite of air raid.
    meanwhile we are playing football or some version of it where joy is severely reduced
    The handoff and pause play seems to be working
    kinal's leg is gonna fall off. what's his most punts in a single game?
    I kinda feel bad for these announcers. imagine having to call this ****.
    It may take a miracle and a bunch of injuries for us to win an ACC game this year.
    Fun fact of the day: the offense had just as many plays go for 10+ yard losses as they did 10+ yard gains. They had three of each. I'm not even counting penalties in that total.
    In my 30 years of watching Wake football, including Al Groh and Jim Caldwell years, last night has to be the worst offensive performance by a Wake team. EVER.
    God, we are wretched. Not sure what Grobe planned to do this year with this bunch. I guess just play more golf.
    Clawson has enormous work ahead of him. It's hard to feel good about anything when you lose twice in two years to Louisiana-Monroe.
    5 year project. Hard to watch. At least there is basketball, oh wait....

vCash

Almighty SEC 31, Lowly Boise 13

THROW THE DAMN BALL AWAY
    And our punting has not improved
    Ohhhh myyyyyy
    call someone a b*tch that you can't see over a keyboard is real tuff. I'd like to see you in real life
    Lets cry like a bunch of b*tches
    Ole miss fans should not celebrate this win. This is more about our loss than their great play
    Please don't voice your opinion here. It is not accepted unless you praise Bronco football and it's elite QB's
    I love how pointing out that a sucky quarterback sucks means we're "spoiled by Moore."
    I love it. Not sure if I love Boise's or USC's demise more... definitely USCs, but Boise's is also enjoyable

vCash

Rutgers 41, Mike Leaches 38

And I love Mike Leach when he's not beating OU

AND HE STILL F*CKING THROWING JUMP PASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alrighty, now that we've got the sh*tty football out of the way, let's go!
    Thank god for beer
    Any guesses on when this years popcorn guy appears?
    They aren't sucking total ***.
    Actually, I've forgotten how much I drank.

I started out alternating 16 oz of beer and 16.9 oz of water. Then someone reminded me Algore said we were running out of water (or something silly like that) so I switched to just beer. Nothing fancy like that blankety-blank dog gets, but still…..
    Don't tell me this is going to be another fun loving Mike Leach Clock Management game...
    God sports are the worst
    Leach needs to fire a DC mid game again
    The Seattle Game is Dead! Long live the Seattle game!
    All right that's it from me for Thursday games. Welcome back college football I've missed you

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Wake fans are the funniest.

Our fans s*ck at meltdowns - kind of like eUSC fans. So let's just win them all.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Heh.

vCash

Temple 37, SEC 7

Shame on me for missing this one.
    Just found out that SEC Network is not offered by Verizon in HD anywhere outside of Florida or Texas. WTF?? Seriously, no SEC fans live outside those states? I can watch Big Ten Network, the LongHorn Network and the friggin Al Jazeera network in HD, but not SEC Network. Wow, I knew Verizon was bad, but this is ridiculous
    between the weather, the eerie setting with what is to be a certainly sparse crowd, and the point spread dropping like a lead balloon
    Vanderbilt is as competent as ever in Bolstering their Fanbase I see
    I have a game tomorrow and I’ll be up until damn near midnight watching those sexy Vandy uniforms kick the sh*t out of Temple.
    You’d probably see more people at an 8:00 100-level biology class than in the stadium
    badger note: the game had a big weather delay. the following comments are actual in-game angst...
    Urge to Kill....
    rising….
    Confidence is waning… waning… waning…
    I am not liking that our punter is close to becoming our MVP
    WE PAID 48 MILLION NIGERIAN NAIRA FOR THESE JERSEYS FAIR AND SQUARE
    SPECIAL TEAMS BE ALL LIKE F*CK YOU OFFENSE, WE DO IT OURSELVES
    maybe we can produce an email from the head of ncaa officials proclaiming us the victors and just skip the rest of this game
    we’re too bad for beer. Switching to julep
    Good thing I didn’t pay extra to get SEC Network

Yes we just got wh*red by officiating AGAIN and nobody could get in the stadium until 9:20 but LULZ HURRRR DURRRRR VANDY SUCKS NO FANS LULZ.

I ****ing hate every other team in football.

Meanwhile, our genius defensive mind is leaving more space between defenders and receivers than a Mormon picnic and our offensive line would be better if it were sprayed on the field with that World Cup marker stuff.

I hate everything. This is how people wind up in jail.
    as much fun as this continues to be... that's probably enough. hope you all enjoyed night one of what should be a very long and painful season... for everyone else

vCash

FSU 37, OSU 31 and a tasteless gameday sign:

if we don't win this I'm going to cry.
    WTF IS WITH OUR LONG SNAPPER MAD FACE MAD FACE MAD FACE
    baj: this happens:

#$#$%@*$%*@$
    Nooooooooooooo!
    man oh man does that suck!!!!!
    Walsh let go of the ball to break his fall...I don't have words for that kid
    He should be ashamed of that
    Well son of f'n bitch
    F@CK, F@CK AND
    What do his teammates say when they watch film and see him let go of the ball to break his fall? That's your leader, game on the line?
    WE COVERED :woot::woot::woot:
    We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during last year's OU-OSU game also. This is getting to be a habit
    Can't count the Walsh fumble bc you know he was running fast and the defense was trying to tackle him and you know what would you have done? I mean jump off a building and see if you hold onto the ball
    JW walsh needs to go
    It's like some bizarro Gooner world in here
    I remember one Sam Bradford getting cartwheeled like that against us in '08 and near the end zone. He did not drop the ball
    Ban me for my opinion? Yeah youre a democrat arent you, troll?
    You should see the purple elephant outside dancing the cha-cha with our unicorn. Its cosmic

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Wake fans are the funniest.

Our fans s*ck at meltdowns - kind of like eUSC fans. So let's just win them all.
    I LOL'd at:

"The handoff and pause play seems to be working"
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 8/31/2014 at 06:37 PM.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

3 losses in a row for Pokie.

vCash

FCS darling NDSU 34, Big 12 b!tch Iowa State 14

I have decided to coin a new term today. The term I have coined is "Welfare Team". A 'Welfare Team' is an athletic team from a major university, that is part of a major Division I FBS athletic conference, and one that is the beneficiary of a massive television contract that shares millions of dollars with their member schools. Some of these schools have competitive and solid athletic teams and produce winning and championship teams year after year. The Welfare Team is a program that maybe has a good year every so often but is otherwise known as a perennial cellar dweller to possibly a middle-of-the-pack competitor. In the Big Ten, an example of this team would probably be the Indiana Hoosier football team. In the Pac-Twelve it could be California or Colorado. SEC? Probably Kentucky. Unfortunately, in the Big XII, I have to admit that Iowa State is a Welfare Team. It is nice bringing in millions of dollars every year from the conference but the fact-to-the-matter is that our football program isn't getting any better. I realize the team is young, especially the defense. But we never seem to get to the point where we reload instead of rebuild. I love Iowa State with all my heart. And I love Coach Paul Rhoads. I just wish I knew what it would take for ISU to be a contender year in and year out. Ames, Iowa is a great place and I'd sure as hell rather live there than in Boise, Idaho (although I admit the scenery is cool). But Fargo, North Dakota? Seriously? The only thing Fargo reminds me of is to not stand too close to a wood chipper! Seriously, though. I'm sick of always waiting for next year and having to downplay my expectations from 'hoping-for-a-contender' to 'just-hoping-we-don't-suck-too-bad'. I'm ready for a winner, dammit!!! I hate winter and I don't want to always have to look forward to basketball season every year!!!!!
    On the verge of "win or lose we drink that booze" shirts?
    Right now I would just like to see them punt ... Once, please?
    Are we even trying anymore?
    Okay, we suck
    what a waste of a sellout
    Getting beat is one thing but having your manhood ripped from you on national tv sucks
    (Wally might be sacrificial lamb if this doesn't get better by end of year though) Running out of lambs and we're an Ag school
    I remember this one time we beat number 1 Oklahoma State
    That commercial is 100 times worse than the game. If you're a guy, go to ISU to become a fashion major? Did I watch that correctly?
    I wish a lot of stuff about our team but wishes don't come true for football ISU fans
    Fire everyone. Bring in a new batch of coaches at min wage. We are wasting money on this ****
    At least Dan McCarney used to win the first half. CPR wins the first quarter
    This is a ******* comedy act. Way to ******* try defense. Holy ****
    At least Iowa is beating their inferior tem
    3 wins will be a milestone this year...geez usgeez us
    We have FCS athletes, so it's no shock that we are losing at home to the FCS champs
    Is there a hundreds digit on the scoreboard for the Baylor game?
    We need to drop Iowa and quit scheduling UNI and NDSU and other FCS powerhouses.
    Or maybe we need to raise the white surrender flag
    Can my liver sue CPR?
    Bahahahaha no ndsu is not that good ISU just SUCKS that bad! Bahahahaha can't even beat a d2 school bahahaha PS I got your gf/sister pregnant sorry maybe in 19 years Iowa will have a real football player isu makes me lol in my pants
    badger note: Credit where it's due: All ISU fan meltdowns football and basketball these past several seasons are from cyclonefanatic.com, an extremely active message board that has always been lots of fun after losses. I'll never go anywhere else for ISU meltdown material. Chin up, Cyclones!

vCash

Bammer 33, West Virginia 23

Yesterday afternoon my wife informed me that she had volunteered us to work a Richmond SPCA booth at the University of Richmond football game at 4:00 p.m. Seriously. I have no words. This is likely to end badly
    I've started drinking in the hopes that she will not want to be seen in public with me being sloppy
    Let all hope that Dana isnt saving the playbook for Towson
    Damnit. and Damnit
    Damn it guys. I know we're playing an SEC school but I think they are able to count to 12
    WHAT A F*CKING SPOT
    Goddamn. I cannot stand these announcers slobbering all over Sims' knob
    Shhhhhiiiiiiiiaaaat!
    Can't let a national championship contender go down against WVU
    All those favorable spots are like death by paper cuts
    F YOU ACC REFS
    Awww..hell, Just give it to them refs. Why the F' not?
    EAT SH*T BAMA, KIFFIN, SABAN, THE SEC, FOREST GUMP AND BEAR BRYANT!
    **** ESPN! I got your blowout Desmond Howard, and your 25 points Lee Corso! Suck on this b*tches!
    F*CK BANA AND THESE OFFICIALS!!!
    F*CK THE ACC!!! You got sPitt and and Sorrycuse and Loserville!!! What a suck conference!!
    damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn...
    my cat is mad at me... he just jumped three feet in the air after my little outburst when that snap sailed..
    damn damn damn damn..
    missed opportunities are KILLING us...
    not enough antacid in the house right now
    i swear to god.. every time something is super important.. we blow it
    Gonna take off maybe do more tonight

vCash

Great find on ISU, Badger:

"That commercial is 100 times worse than the game. If you're a guy, go to ISU to become a fashion major? Did I watch that correctly?"
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Great find on ISU, Badger:

"That commercial is 100 times worse than the game. If you're a guy, go to ISU to become a fashion major? Did I watch that correctly?"
    C'mon man. Ames is pretty much the fashion capital of the world. Paris, London, Ames.
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    [B][SIZE=7]FSU 37, OSU 31

baj: this happens:

I have to add these because delusional Pokes are delusional.

I agree. We are a good QB away from a Big 12 Title.
    wish Mike, when shaking Jimbos hand, would have said "we will see you in January!"
    We are for real, young and grew up a lot tonight. Get ready Big12! We are coming and hell is coming with us! You here me! Hell is coming with us!
    Wow, no interview with Gundy after the game?
    Screw ou and baylor. I want fsu in the playoffs again.
    We outplayed those chumps all game. Just need a coherent game plan and some experience. That game will make the Big(12) look easy.
    Think we will make it into the top 25?
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Baylor 45, Smoo 0

Note: Image from SMU getting denied March Madness bid, because Baylor doesn't get to look good in any of my posts till after we beat them in a few months. Eff you, Bears! I think your stadium looks nice, but because we lost to you last season, it looks like a toilet bowl!
    and the crack in the dyke gets larger
    Oh [deleted] That's what we get for having hs caliber receivers
    I'm going to write a letter to the Daily Campus complaining about the lack of ball protection from Stephen Nelson
    The b12 is just waiting until the end of the season to invite us
    Our offensive line is awful, absolutely [deleted] awful
    June is an IDIOT!
    Our EVERYTHING is awful
    We are just p!ssing down our own legs at this point
    Just give June a lifetime contract now!
    June just needs 5 more years to get his system set up
    and we can all thank the 'used car dealer' and the banker for not willing to step up and make a change
    I'm sure denton college is watching this and licking their chops
    and for all those fools that got 'pressured' into buying season tickets in fball just to get bball tickets- I hope you really enjoy this screw over by our admin
    I wish I could throw a shoe at June and hit him
    We SUCK
    How is this even mediocrity. We are so far below mediocrity. We are at best bottom 20 of all fbs teams right now
    We suck as bad as we thought we sucked
    What do our coaches do during practice? Eat peanuts and drink coke?
    Time to get #FireJuneJones trending on twitter
    is there not some soccer player on campus that can punt better than this?
    we have A&M later this season. How is that going to go?!?

vCash

OU 48, La Tech 16

Yes, they actually have a mesage board.
    So, fire Holtz, right?
    We're better. Just ask Skippy
    There are more than a couple of FCS teams that would hauling our *** behind the woodshed right now too
    Now a blocked kick where Oklahoma got so much penetration that they almost took the ball away from the holder. Skip Holtz=Jack Bicknell 2.0
    Has Basketball season started yet???
    Skip owes me $39.99
    Bowl game, bowl game hehehehehehe. Not a chance with this offense
    Same ****ty plays as last year. Never work the middle of the field passing. As soon as Holtz finds the bubble screen we are so screwed
    Hide ya kids, hide ya wife
    I just want to live long enough to see Tech have a decent football team again
    Maybe we can bore them to death ??
    Come on guys. This is like Rocky. We are taking their best punches. We aren't losing, we're getting mad
    Holtz sucks $hit as a coach. My expectations are low .......very low until that low-life hack is fired. Honestly, Tech should not be hanging with Oklahoma (unless we are having an awesome year and they are having a awful year). That said, we won't be having any awesome years while that loser (Holtz) is here. We'll lose the majority of our games because he sucks at play calling. Talent will refuse to come to Tech because honestly, who the hell would want to play under Holtz (a proven loser) if he has better options? Tech will soon find themselves in USM's position, spending years to clean things up after hiring a rent-a-coach on a budget
    we are slowing them down
    (Where is Dixon?) Underneath 11 Sooners
    Sick play Holtz. Love the draw on 3rd and 13 against an entire offensive line that could start for Dallas this year
    (Anybody wanna take a shot on the post game comments from SH?) "I Quit" (I can dream!)
    Ideally it would be something like "I resign effective immediately"
    Keep the paychecks coming suckas!
    I could do better drawing plays in the dirt!
    Skippy figures he earned his paycheck by not getting shut out
    We got em right where we want em!
    I took a nap halfway through the 2nd quarter, and it was the best part of this game so far
    Untouched, Diaz, UNTOUCHED !!!!
    "contact before the arrival of the football"... uhhh, don't you mean PASS INTERFERENCE??? Idiot announcers
    LaTech is 4-61 when they score less than 21 points since 1998? Geez
    We are building for the future
    OU giving us garbage yards now. Unlike our brilliant coach, OU has pulled their starters

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

No cane meltdowns because their fans didn't know they had a game yesterday.

vCash

129 pages of game thread goodness begs to differ, birddog
    Bobby Petrinos 31, MIAMI SUCKS 13

Petrino is such a ******.. he calls a blackout and wears a white hat., smdh
    Stop rushing 3 you dumb, fat ****
    Maybe Golden thought they could put pretty new uniforms on everyone and no one would notice the defense still looks like garbage
    our OL needs to MAN THE **** UP. AND OUR DEFENSE MAN THE **** UP TOO CHRIST
    An off season of dreams has been shattered in less than half a quarter of play
    I blame Penn State to be honest...if those *******s would have hired this *******....we could have actually had a decent coaching staff
    My God this o-line is poop
    STOP PLAYING P*#SY BALL
    How the **** is Kayaa terrible. He is going by what the stupid ****ing coaches call you dumb ****s. Touchdown **** all of you fake *** fans
    Worse arm than jacory. Fvck this kid
    if he cant complete a fvcking bubble screen, fvck him
    i wanna die!!!!!'
    Chick is such a weak pu$$y
    Get this coaching staff out of my ****ing face
    I'd love to play against MIAMI
    A miami team, with miami kids, and we look slow, soft, and vaginal
    And that's just the first 50 pages. Want me to the last 79? I dunno if you all hate "The U" as much as my husband, so I'll just stop here for now.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

So far ISU is winning. I mean, right from the first post even.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.