Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Yup this Administration is Helping the "People"

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    No Moran, YOU try again. I simply titled the thread

Then posted the Link to the article.
    You have jumped to conclusions again.
    What conclusions am I jumping to? I was answering another post.

Back to name calling huh?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    You just can't help it can you?

The money they got was to help with the charitable causes they were paying for NOT religious instructions.

This was all enabled by a supreme court ruling

Oh look at this...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...odPartnerships

Get em'!
    Ok dwarthog you have already embarrassed yourself and showed how stupid you are by claiming the reason religious affiliated groups were not able to get grants was because they were 501(c)3s. Which simply is not true, that grant money was going to 501(c)3s and the reason religious affiliated groups were because of separation of church and state constitutional issues.

Now if bush was simply allowing them to compete for these grant and contracts why did he feel it necessary to open up an office in the white house to direct the money?

So what if obama did the same thing. Why should he behave any different than bush?

You made a claim that "This was all enabled by a supreme court ruling" Show me the ruling.

I love it when you show how stupid you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Cult member conservities run with another bullsh!t story on the obama administration doing exactly the same thing the bush administration did.

Argue the facts.
    Who is a Bush fan? I am a real conservative and disagreed with quite a bit that Bush did. There are very few real conservatives in congress and even fewer in the federal government. Mostly libs and progressives that have been in charge for decades....hence the majority of our problems...

vCash

What conclusions am I jumping to? I was answering another post.

Back to name calling huh?
    Dont believe I ever left off, So how can I be "BACK" ya dildo faced ferret
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Dont believe I ever left off, So how can I be "BACK" ya dildo faced ferret

Too bad BetterSoonerThanLater or rock on sooner doesn't post or pm you to tell you how to treat others like they did me.

Then again you are a conservative so your behavior is ok, but when a liberal behaves the same way its the end of the world.

Typical double standard.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonercoop1 View Post
    Who is a Bush fan? I am a real conservative and disagreed with quite a bit that Bush did. There are very few real conservatives in congress and even fewer in the federal government. Mostly libs and progressives that have been in charge for decades....hence the majority of our problems...
    Where did I say anyone was a bush fan? How many times did you vote for him? "REAL" what a laugh, that is what conservatives hid behind when the "real" conservatives they vote for do things you don't like. Bush was a "real" conservative until the conservative policies he put into place destroyed our economy.

Mostly libs and progressives that have been in charge for decades....hence the majority of our problems... LAUGHABLE, you had total and complete control over the government for 6 long years, if it was so bad why didn't you change those policies. Why is it that it took so long for the libs and progressives policies to create "the majority of our problems". If you will remember correctly - it was liberal clinton who balanced the budget and "real" conservative bush who turned it into record deficits.

vCash

Too bad BetterSoonerThanLater or rock on sooner doesn't post or pm you to tell you how to treat others like they did me.

Then again you are a conservative so your behavior is ok, but when a liberal behaves the same way its the end of the world.

Typical double standard.
    Ya Moranic dildo nosed idiot. Rock is a a Lib iffen ya aint noticed . And I dont much GAF one way or the other what ya say or how you"Treat" me. Its a ****in message board mouse breath you Typed words cannot have an effect on me unless I allow it and quite frankly ya pencil dicked peanut brain, YOU dont have that power over me . Cause I take most everything ya say and Put it Here!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Ya Moranic dildo nosed idiot. Rock is a a Lib iffen ya aint noticed . And I dont much GAF one way or the other what ya say or how you"Treat" me. Its a ****in message board mouse breath you Typed words cannot have an effect on me unless I allow it and quite frankly ya pencil dicked peanut brain, YOU dont have that power over me . Cause I take most everything ya say and Put it Here!

Hey, did you know John Kerry is a war hero!

vCash

Hey, did you know Im a ****ing moran!
    Hey, Yes in fact I do know that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Typical double standard.
    8th, VEt may have started the thread, but you are the one that started talking down to others with your pitchfork comments OUTRAGE bull****. Don't bring me into this. I told you how I felt about everything. if you would try responding in a civil manner, rather than like a smartass, then we wouldn't be back here.

Remember, if you aren't willing to change your behavior, then how can you honestly expect others to change theirs. you sound kind of hypocritical.

just my 2 cents, but know your audience man.
    this is bull****

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    8th, VEt may have started the thread, but you are the one that started talking down to others with your pitchfork comments OUTRAGE bull****. Don't bring me into this. I told you how I felt about everything. if you would try responding in a civil manner, rather than like a smartass, then we wouldn't be back here.

Remember, if you aren't willing to change your behavior, then how can you honestly expect others to change theirs. you sound kind of hypocritical.

just my 2 cents, but know your audience man.
    So mocking the acorn part of the story that was linked is talking down to people? How is making fun of how people on the right find a story, don't bother to look up any fact's and run with the latest outrage - faux "news" favorite term not mine - is talking down? It's not a problem on here when he spews libtard ect.

Can't you folk take a little ribbing? Or does it hit too close to home?

vCash

So mocking the acorn part of the story that was linked is talking down to people? How is making fun of how people on the right find a story, don't bother to look up any fact's and run with the latest outrage - faux "news" favorite term not mine - is talking down? It's not a problem on here when he spews libtard ect.

Again you ****ing Jellyfish lipped idiot Where do you see OUTRAGE? you the only one acting all Horshack on us.

vCash

Again you ****ing Jellyfish lipped idiot Where do you see OUTRAGE? you the only one acting all Horshack on us.
    A little sensitive? You big baby.

vCash

A little sensitive? You big baby.

LMFAO where do you come up with this shat? Dude you live in your own little universe dont ya.

vCash

there's a difference between ribbing and outright sarcasm. ribbing is fine, if you have the relationship established the person(s) you are ribbing. since you do not have a relationship with these individuals, it comes across as pretentiousness and sarcastic. one might even say, that by responding to posts the way that you do, you are unable to take ribbing yourself, therefore you immediately go on the offensive in order to put people on their heels. its a defense mechanism that prevents you from seeming vulnerable at all. over compensation for low self esteem.

however, since I did agree to a truce with you, I'll hold true to it, and refrain from getting emotional about this stuff. just do me a favor: go back and look at your very first post in this thread, and tell me if you don't think that you played antagonist this go'round.
    this is bull****

vCash

there's a difference between ribbing and outright sarcasm. ribbing is fine, if you have the relationship established the person(s) you are ribbing. since you do not have a relationship with these individuals, it comes across as pretentiousness and sarcastic. one might even say, that by responding to posts the way that you do, you are unable to take ribbing yourself, therefore you immediately go on the offensive in order to put people on their heels. its a defense mechanism that prevents you from seeming vulnerable at all. over compensation for low self esteem.

however, since I did agree to a truce with you, I'll hold true to it, and refrain from getting emotional about this stuff. just do me a favor: go back and look at your very first post in this thread, and tell me if you don't think that you played antagonist this go'round.
    I reread it and i couldn't stop laughing, ribbing at it's finest. The problem is it hits to close to home for people on this board. That is not my problem, grow thicker skin is my suggestion.

Let's talk about pretentiousness - "over compensation for low self esteem"? How pretentious is it of you to think you know me well enough to claim I have low self esteem? You showed by your previous tirade you know absolutely nothing about me and everyone on this board who thinks they know who I am shows none of you know anything about me.

You guys are just pissed off I ruined the "discussion" about acorn, giving money to democrats and the classic if republicans did this liberals would scream and holler.

vCash

I reread it and i couldn't stop laughing, ribbing at it's finest. The problem is it hits to close to home for people on this board. That is not my problem, grow thicker skin is my suggestion.

Let's talk about pretentiousness - "over compensation for low self esteem"? How pretentious is it of you to think you know me well enough to claim I have low self esteem? You showed by your previous tirade you know absolutely nothing about me and everyone on this board who thinks they know who I am shows none of you know anything about me.

You guys are just pissed off I ruined the "discussion" about acorn, giving money to democrats and the classic if republicans did this liberals would scream and holler.
    Oh good Lord, Get over yerself, snail fart breath.

Its ****in Game day. Back to Iggy with you so I can enjoy the Day of football.

vCash

I'm not pissed at anything. You brought me into this discussion, and then get butt hurt when I give me two sense. I simply stated how your post could be perceived--not how you may have intended it. By you getting defensive about it you almost prove my point.

Not to mention, it's not ok for me to act as if I know you, but you seem to do the same thing to myself and everyone else in this board.

Here's the deal buddy, and the quicker you understand this the better off for everyone-- perception is reality. If you seem like a dick, you are a dick. Telling someone to get tougher skin, or to take rubbing, and then laughing about it to the very people you are ribbing... You're a dick. Plain and simple.

You are a joke to everyone on this board now. You are a piece if ****. You have no regard for anyone else. Regardless of you political affiliation .
    You're just a jerk. I'm done dealing with you. Flame away. I tired to talk reasonable with you, but your attitude just solidifies people's prejudices towards far left libs like yourself.

No tirade here, just contempt.

God bless you.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I'm not pissed at anything. You brought me into this discussion, and then get butt hurt when I give me two sense. I simply stated how your post could be perceived--not how you may have intended it. By you getting defensive about it you almost prove my point.

Not to mention, it's not ok for me to act as if I know you, but you seem to do the same thing to myself and everyone else in this board.

Here's the deal buddy, and the quicker you understand this the better off for everyone-- perception is reality. If you seem like a dick, you are a dick. Telling someone to get tougher skin, or to take rubbing, and then laughing about it to the very people you are ribbing... You're a dick. Plain and simple.

You are a joke to everyone on this board now. You are a piece if ****. You have no regard for anyone else. Regardless of you political affiliation .
    You're just a jerk. I'm done dealing with you. Flame away. I tired to talk reasonable with you, but your attitude just solidifies people's prejudices towards far left libs like yourself.

No tirade here, just contempt.

God bless you.
    The you guys are pissed comment was not meant to be directed at you but at the larger group of rightwingnuts on here. Sense should be cents and I am not sure what piece if sh!t is. I understand you tried to tell me how my post could be perceived, you need to understand this - I was making fun of those who watch faux "news", listen to limbaugh and read every rightwingnut website and are "outraged" at obama doing the same identical thing bush did. It is laughable not to mention predictable. People on here don't even bother to check things for facts before running with them.

As for acting like I know you and those on here, well, it seems I sure do. I could have told you that you watch faux "news" without you tell me and I'll tell you how. In one of your helper posts you said that I loath the military, that is taken straight out of rnc talking points, hannity and o'riely. EXTREMELY predictable.

So I'm a dick, a jerk and a joke to anyone on here. For arguments sake let's say that is true. Take one example, anyone who knows ANYTHING about the economy or gpd growth for 1Q 2014 KNOWS the weather had a HUGE impact on it. I have seen at least three posters try to mock and make fun of the "cold wind blowing", it snowed and something silly about global warming in reference to the 1Q gpd number. Tell me how I can have any regard for people who will not accept FACTS.

This is a microcosm of our nations totally ****ed up political environment. We have a group of people, conservatives, who belong to a party, republican, who either choose to believe or are simply not bright enough to know they are being lied to about economy, the political process and international affairs. This group of people and party cannot even manage to be consistent from one "outrage" to another. They pretend that bush and his years didn't happen and ANY comparison is blaming bush or sticking up for obama. If you would like to see some proof of this, take a look at the thread titled Heh, I like this and look at the ad or whatever it was for a repubclian for congress. A minute and a half of making fun of democrats and hatin' obama, nothing in there about policies or what he will do if elected.

You didn't try to talk reasonable with me, you told me to be nice to far rightwingnuts. To end things up you, again, show you know nothing about me by parroting rightwingnut talking points and calling me a far left lib.

Contempt for me? Right back at ya, at least I can argue facts, you guys (I don't mean you specifically I'm talking about far rightwingnuts) can't because the facts don't backup your premises.

vCash

None of you guys love obamadong, and all manner of progressive dong as much as I do. If I could I'd dig up Karl Marx I'd go to town on that man's communist dong!

We don't doubt ya! You do love that commie dong!
    Last edited by Curly Bill; 8/31/2014 at 12:20 AM.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.