Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Angry Yup this Administration is Helping the "People"

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Yup this Administration is Helping the "People"

Can you image the wailing and squealing by Dems if this was a Republican administration's DOJ doling out the goodies to conservative groups?

It is somewhat confusing though. I thought their plans just involved opportunistic looting.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Can you image the wailing and squealing by Dems if this was a Republican administration's DOJ doling out the goodies to conservative groups?

It is somewhat confusing though. I thought their plans just involved opportunistic looting.
    Heh, They are Taking the Opportunity to Loot the DOJ
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    ACORN - REDISTRIBUTING WEALTH GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!!

The money is going to the states according to the wall street journal, then the states either pay into their pension funds what was lost or they pass it out. This article says it is some payoff to liberal groups in "democrat strongholds".

Among the big beneficiaries of the expected Bank of America settlement are a handful of states that are poised to walk away with more than $1 billion in total. The states could include California, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland and New York, according to people familiar with the matter.

That follows hefty payouts to five states from the Justice Department's $13 billion settlement with J.P. Morgan Chase JPM +0.30% & Co. last year, and its $7 billion settlement with Citigroup Inc. C +0.45% in July. J.P. Morgan and Citigroup, in their settlements with the Justice Department, agreed to statements of facts describing how the banks had knowingly misled investors in the sale of mortgage securities.

Most of those states have directed the money to refunding public pensions that lost money on mortgage securities they bought from those two banks. Some, including Massachusetts and New York, also earmarked money for consumer relief or for the state's general budget.

New York, which didn't suffer big losses from mortgage securities in its public pensions, is using most of its $613 million from the J.P. Morgan settlement for "housing and related purposes," according to the New York state division of budget. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman directed that the $92 million from the Citigroup settlement be used for specific housing-assistance programs, such as housing counselors, as well as law-enforcement efforts to fight financial fraud.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/bank-...ent-1408560100

vCash

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh you did under bush - White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships - OFBCI was established by President George W. Bush through an executive order on January 29, 2001, representing one of the key domestic policies of Bush's campaign promise of "compassionate conservatism."

MY MY MY How you forget so soon. Check the date it was established January 29, 2001. Bush was inaugurated on January 20, 2001, it took him nine days to issue the hated executive order to establish it.

2003, groups dubbed "faith-based" received $1.17 billion
    2005, more than $2.2 billion

That is TAXPAYER MONEY going to bushes primary supporters. MY TAX DOLLARS to pay off conservative supports.

vCash

God I LOVE blowing up your circle jerks.

vCash

Never Fear Here he comes to save the Day, Its Mighty 8th on his way to stand up For Libs and Obammy lovers everywhere,

vCash

Never Fear Here comes to save the Day, Its Mighty 8th on his way to stand up For Libs and Obammy lovers everywhere,
    Cult member conservities run with another bullsh!t story on the obama administration doing exactly the same thing the bush administration did.

Argue the facts.

vCash

You are such a shill for the Lib Dems go

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh you did under bush - White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships - OFBCI was established by President George W. Bush through an executive order on January 29, 2001, representing one of the key domestic policies of Bush's campaign promise of "compassionate conservatism."

MY MY MY How you forget so soon. Check the date it was established January 29, 2001. Bush was inaugurated on January 20, 2001, it took him nine days to issue the hated executive order to establish it.

That is TAXPAYER MONEY going to bushes primary supporters. MY TAX DOLLARS to pay off conservative supports.
    So, let me get this straight. You are comparing Faith Based Organizations to organizations that blatantly break the law (by assisting illegal immigrants) or strong arm banks into giving loans to scumbags that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of paying back.

Buried in the fine print of the deal, which includes $7 billion in soft-dollar consumer relief, are a raft of political payoffs to Obama constituency groups.

According to the list provided by Justice, those groups include come of the most radical bank shakedown organizations in the country, including:
    • La Raza, which pressures banks to expand their credit box to qualify more low-income Latino immigrants for home loans;
    • National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Washington's most aggressive lobbyist for the disastrous Community Reinvestment Act;
    • Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, whose director calls himself a "bank terrorist;"
    • Operation Hope, a South Central Los Angeles group that's pressuring banks to make "dignity mortgages" for deadbeats.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor....htm?p=full%20

Yup...fair comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

He Twists, He spins , He deflects. Yet he is still a ****ing idiot.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You are comparing Faith Based Organizations to organizations that blatantly break the law (by assisting illegal immigrants) or strong arm banks into giving loans to scumbags that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of paying back.

Yup...fair comparison...
    Let me get this straight, violating the constitution by giving taxpayer money to groups based on religious affiliation and giving money to group who help out those who were damaged by the illegal lending practices of the bank.

Show me where these guy are assisting illegal immigrants.

vCash

When yer in the shatter Ya must attack and keep attacking.

vCash

When yer in the shatter Ya must attack and keep attacking.
    You are the only one attacking here. I am just providing facts. It's just that you don't like the facts going against you and and since you can't argue the facts you attack me.

vCash

God I love showing people how stupid you are.

The changes were to allow those organizations to "compete" for the same tax dollars as other organizations by being allowed to file as 501c3 organizations, which they previously were not allowed to do due to being non profits.

But don't worry, good old Lois Lerner, Dem stooge stepped in to deny as many of those she could once Dems were back in control.

By the way, those numbers of yours represent some 8% of the total the government doled out to all groups seeking hand outs, like the AFl-CIO, Planned Parenthood, Acorn etc...

Keep spinning though...

vCash

You are the only one attacking here. I am just providing facts. It's just that you don't like the facts going against you and and since you can't argue the facts you attack me.
    You call my posts in this thread "Attacks" silly little Lib.
    Your "FACTS" are nothing more than a Bunch of copy/paste anti Bush crap.
    Discuss FACTS if you want but quit bringing up Old history ya Moran.
    Like I said
    You cant dazzle us with Brilliance so you try to Baffle us with Bullshat!

vCash

God I love showing people how stupid you are.

The changes were to allow those organizations to "compete" for the same tax dollars as other organizations by being allowed to file as 501c3 organizations, which they previously were not allowed to do due to being non profits.

But don't worry, good old Lois Lerner, Dem stooge stepped in to deny as many of those she could once Dems were back in control.

By the way, those numbers of yours represent some 8% of the total the government doled out to all groups seeking hand outs, like the AFl-CIO, Planned Parenthood, Acorn etc...

Keep spinning though...
    How stupid I am huh? The reason they could not "compete" was the separation of church and state not being a 501(c)3. Here are the rules that were put into place:

They may not use direct government funds to support inherently religious activities such as prayer, worship, religious instruction, or proselytization.
    Any inherently religious activities that the organizations may offer must be offered separately in time or location from services that receive federal assistance.
    FBOs cannot discriminate on the basis of religion when providing services (GAO 2006:13[3]).

Now after bush made the change with an executive order billions FLOWED into the conservative faith based organizations. TAXPAYER MONEY, not money from a settlement.

Tell me again the fairy tale about Lois Lerner denying as many of those she could. Show me some proof of your allegation.

vCash

You call my posts in this thread "Attacks" silly little Lib.
    Your "FACTS" are nothing more than a Bunch of copy/paste anti Bush crap.
    Discuss FACTS if you want but quit bringing up Old history ya Moran.
    Like I said
    You cant dazzle us with Brilliance so you try to Baffle us with Bullshat!
    Fact is he used taxpayer money to pay off his supporters through this executive order.

The post was Can you image the wailing and squealing by Dems if this was a Republican administration's DOJ doling out the goodies to conservative groups?

My point is you did, but you used taxpayer money not settlement money.

Try again.

vCash

Fact is he used taxpayer money to pay off his supporters through this executive order.

The post was

My point is you did, but you used taxpayer money not settlement money.

Try again.
    No Moran, YOU try again. I simply titled the thread
    Yup this Administration is Helping the "People"
    Then posted the Link to the article.
    You have jumped to conclusions again.

vCash

How stupid I am huh? The reason they could not "compete" was the separation of church and state not being a 501(c)3. Here are the rules that were put into place:

They may not use direct government funds to support inherently religious activities such as prayer, worship, religious instruction, or proselytization.
    Any inherently religious activities that the organizations may offer must be offered separately in time or location from services that receive federal assistance.
    FBOs cannot discriminate on the basis of religion when providing services (GAO 2006:13[3]).

Now after bush made the change with an executive order billions FLOWED into the conservative faith based organizations. TAXPAYER MONEY, not money from a settlement.

Tell me again the fairy tale about Lois Lerner denying as many of those she could. Show me some proof of your allegation.
    You just can't help it can you?

The money they got was to help with the charitable causes they were paying for NOT religious instructions.

This was all enabled by a supreme court ruling

Oh look at this...

Obama Announces White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...odPartnerships

Get em'!