Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Thursday College Football

Those SEC defenses are in full force so far. aTm has racked up almost 400 yards in the first half against South Carolina.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Re: Thursday College Football

South Carolina is the Notre Dame of the SEC.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Those SEC defenses are in full force so far. aTm has racked up almost 400 yards in the first half against South Carolina.
    USCe D against the Aggies looks like ours did against aTm in Dallas. Except for 2 long pass defensive breakdowns by the aggie D, they would probably be skunking the 'cocks 31 zip.
    I think the aggies will be better with this kid they've got at QB than they were with Manziel. The ole ball coach should be looking for a new S&C coach. Did USCe hire Mad Dog?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Devon Walker will be honored at halftime of the TU/Tulane game. He was the player that was paralyzed from a collision with another Tulane player right before halftime two years ago. He's going to thank the medical squads from both sides, as well as the paramedics and doctors who worked on him here.

He ended up with his Bachelor's and is going for his Master's.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Yeah south carolina is surelllllyyyy a #9 team. Getting beat 38-14... Great now they'll both be overrated. South carolina and ole miss are ridiculously overrated every year.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash
    That is good news about DevonWalker.

Wake and ULM are onESPNU in a matchup that is setting offenses back 100 years. ULM is having a "camo out."
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerForLife92 View Post
    Yeah south carolina is surelllllyyyy a #9 team. Getting beat 38-14... Great now they'll both be overrated. South carolina and ole miss are ridiculously overrated every year.
    Ole miss is only overrated when they're good, which is about every 3-4 years
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

aTm just went over half a hundred on eUSC. That can only mean one thing…

It's meltdown season!!!

vCash

I am so ready for football.
    I am getting excited just seeing the stands in this game full of red clad fans!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

52-28 final. Thought cocks were a dark horse this yr. Kinda wish it was aggy that got woodshedded but I'm sure they'll get theirs soon enough. Very surprised how good the aggy qb was.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    52-28 final. Thought cocks were a dark horse this yr. Kinda wish it was aggy that got woodshedded but I'm sure they'll get theirs soon enough. Very surprised how good the aggy qb was.
    Sumlin keeps this up, and he's going to be the hottest commodity in the country. The whole "it's just JFF" claim will go out the window.

I'd love for him to get a job at a top tradition power.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mac94's Avatar
    vCash

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunned ... but happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    Sumlin keeps this up, and he's going to be the hottest commodity in the country. The whole "it's just JFF" claim will go out the window.

I'd love for him to get a job at a top tradition power.
    Didn't aTm get the no 1 QB recruit out of Ariz or Cali who was supposedly in their QB race this year? I wonder how long he will stay in Collie Station on the pine before he bails? It seems to be the way of CFB QBs to think the grass is greener on the other side rather than sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    Agree that Hill is good, just not sure how good. That Carolina defense was porous.

vCash

Didn't aTm get the no 1 QB recruit out of Ariz or Cali who was supposedly in their QB race this year? I wonder how long he will stay in Collie Station on the pine before he bails? It seems to be the way of CFB QBs to think the grass is greener on the other side rather than sticking around.
    Yup ... and we have 5 star Kyler Murray (legacy ... son of Aggie QB Kevin Murray) committed for 2015
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Give me a break...A&M has been a joke for a long time. Hell, they just had a Heisman winner and still look how far Sumlin got.

8-4 last year with Manziel (9-4) after beating Duke in their "bowl game" hahaahahaha
    Last edited by CK Sooner; 8/28/2014 at 09:56 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac94 View Post
    I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunned ... but happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll bet Cleveland Brown's fans are stunned and not so happy.

You mean Manziel is just a system QB ?! And not even the best one on his college team ?! Argh, we're gonna s*ck forever.

vCash

I'll bet Cleveland Brown's fans are stunned and not so happy.
    LOL ... happy for what Johnny gave us on the field ... and he was a great college QB ... but the jury is out on what he'll be in the NFL ... and that's Cleveland's problem. Even if for one game Hill just showed that Sumlin's system will be fine without JFF ... it works at this level.
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

vCash

Give me a break...A&M has been a joke for a long time. Hell, they just had a Heisman winner and still look how far Sumlin got.

8-4 last year with Manziel (9-4) after beating Duke in their "bowl game" hahaahahaha
    A&M does not have Oklahoma's history ... we haven't been one of the "blue bloods" of college football. I was on campus in the late 80's and early 90's when we were the big fish in the little SWC pond ... wanting to be a national power but never quite breaking down the door. Then came the Big-12 and for the most part A&M languished in the shadows nationally ... and even in the state of Texas. I don't know what A&M will be in the SEC ... but what we have done is more than so many gave us a chance to do. Top 5 finish ... a Heisman ... national pub like we've never gotten in our history ... recruiting classes like we've not really seen before. We may have been a joke at times ... but right now ... it seems to be us Aggies laughing more than anyone else.
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

vCash

Rutgers up on the Pirate early 14-3, 2nd Qtr is about half over. Wazzu just hit a long pass and are inside the 10 FS-1

It looks like Fox has their (imo) 1st team of Brando and Joel Klatt calling the game. Wazzu scored and Rutgers answered quickly with a TD. It could be a track meet.
    Last edited by aurorasooner; 8/28/2014 at 10:30 PM.